1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Dear!! You will be getting visa in just 2 days!! Told na Japanese are sweet :tonguewink::tonguewink:
    So you can come anytime!! :D:D
    And no! you wont be kicked out!! We will give you a warm welcome!! :cheer::cheer::banana:

meerasrini likes this.
  2. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

IniyaaSri, i couldnt believe tat i dint see your post today.. i keep refreshing my pages over and over, again and again go back and see if i miss today's episode.. :(

Happy weekend dearie..

P.S: will read your multiple episodes on monday.

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ini dear loved the last two episodes.:relaxed::relaxed:. Waiting to read more.:tongueclosed::tongueclosed::smash2:

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

@meerasrini, meeru wait for me too am also willing to join you in the travel.

Hi Ini dear, the first thing i did when got up today morning is check for your update. But felt bad when there was none and later i remembered that you told will post by evening. Now when i logged in, opened the thread happily to read your update.

But to my surprise there was none again. Why dear why :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

5. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Sure Pri Sweetieee. Pack your bags :) Guess Ini will be posting it by evening. She mentioned she is yet to write episode yesterday!

6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Sure Pri Sweetieee. Pack your bags :) Guess Ini will be posting it by evening. She mentioned she is yet to write episode yesterday!

sreeram likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

:-( am sorry....
    Love you for your love :kissingheart:
    Posting the next episode now!! :blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Omg!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart: Dont cry my darling!!!
    Posting now:blush::blush:

sreeram likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Done!! Rendu perum vaanga!! jolly ah oor suthalaam :banana::banana::banana:

sreeram and meerasrini like this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 29:

Pooja's day was fun filled with all her cousins. The next day everyone wanted to go for an outing with the whole family and Pooja stressed that she cannot come as she has to go out with colleagues. She said I will come back as soon as possible. No one could force her. So she was getting ready.

She wore a black floral kurtha and a blue jean! Her curly hair was tied into a pony tail. she took her purse and ran away fearing someone might ask for more details.

She parked her two wheeler near the bus stand and was waiting for bus.Once the bus came, she got in and she started texting Madhav.

"I will reach the place in another 20 minutes. When will you come my darling?"

Madhav: Dear!! I will reach in another 15 minutes! Its too long that we met na....Want to see your face!!

Pooja: :) :) :)

Madhav: Really dear!! I forget all my worries whenever I see your face!

Pooja: Even I want to see you... Those caring eyes... I think its more than 3 months since we met...

Madhav: Yeah... busy with business na... what to do....But today am happy... Very very happy....

Pooja: Yeah! I even said no to my family outing!! Coming for you (kissing smileys)

Madhav: (Kissing smileys!!) I really want to hold your hands for few minutes dear!! :) :) :)

Pooja: We will be holding life long darling.....

Madhav: I reached...

Pooja: I will be reaching in another 5 minutes

Madhav: Eagerly waiting to see my angel...

Pooja got down from bus and saw Madhav waiting for her...Seeing her, he waved his hand. After few seconds, his reaction changed....

"What happened darling?!!" - Pooja

"What kind of dress is this...No dupatta?!!" - Madhav asked in an irritated tone

"Hey this is Kurthi..." - Pooja

"Whatever it is!! Why dnt you wear dupatta?" - Madhav

"God!! Madhav its very common!! Since you are from village... you are finding it different. Get used to it..." - Pooja

"I am from a village. But am an engineer. I have gone to school, college and I have even worked in a corporate firm..So got it? Still I dont want you to wear anything without dupatta". saying this he started walking

"Okay! here after I wont wear this.. I can understand.... Just that I have been brought up in a different environment and you in a different one " - Pooja

"hmmm....I really like to see women like that Pooja...am happy if you understand dear..."

"I can understand darling!! No hard feelings!!!" Pooja smiled at him

Pooja tried to hold his hands and he took away his hands at once. "You know I dont like it. What will people think... Anyway next 3 hours we gonna sit beside each other right"?

Both got into the bus and sat beside each other. It was their usual outing. Madhav's place was at a distance of 3 hours travel from the city. So Pooja has been travelling like that for the past two years and they continued their routine.

Pooja held Madhav's hands and he smiled at her. Both shared a deep look and Madhav was enjoying sitting with Pooja. Pooja's heart was filled with Madhav. His love for her. his care... Both were no more lovers. Its long back that they became a loving husband and wife by heart...

Though Pooja loved Madhav immensely, she at times wished him to be romantic and enthusiastic.Its more than two years and she never got a single gift from him..She dnt ask him thinking he might get hurt...

Both got down and had a good time watching movie and having a good lunch. It was time for Pooja... She boarded the bus. It was 15 more minutes to start. Madhav sat beside her. Took a small box from his pocket and gave to Pooja.

Pooja opened it and she couldnt utter a word.

There was a gold chain with a diamond pendant.....

"You would have felt I have never given you any gifts all these years!! I was just waiting to gift you in my own money! My wife should wear jewels from my hard earned money" - Madhav

"Madhavvv you are......" Pooja's eyes were getting moist..

"Happy to see your happy tears and very happy to know that am the reason behind it!!" - Madhav

"Hey....I really dont know what to say....This will be my best gift for the entire life" - Pooja said wiping her tears

"Can you keep at home safely? Your parents wont see na?" - Madhav

"I will manage! You dont worry" - Pooja smiled

The bus started and Madhav got down...

"I am really lucky that I have got a such a wonderful person as my husband..." - Pooja texted him

Madhav: :) :) :)

Pooja's mobile was running out of charge and she kept her phone inside. How much love he has got for me....And me... wished for gifts... Just like any other girl... Whats there in gifting each other... After all love should stand strong... Not gifts....Stupid me.... But he... Lucky me.....

She closed her eyes and felt Madhav's love... My parents might get me the richest groom on earth... But the love that Madhav has... the care...his affectionate eyes... No one else will give that to me....God is so kind that he has showered his kindness on me....She kept thinking about Madhav and dont know when she reached the destination. She took her two wheeler and reached her home. All her relatives were waiting for her.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Sweetynila, rambhu, Deepu04 and 2 others like this.