1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Anupama dear!!!:blush::blush::blush:
    Ha Ha Ha!! One line about Keshav... Let me try dear!! :thumbsup:
    And thanks for saying that dear!! :relaxed:

2. IniyaaSri

Omg!! missed me is it!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart: love you laxmi dear!!

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!! :blush::blush:
    And your constant support and love!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush:am happy!
    Thanks once again!

4. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Superb episode Iniyaa and very interesting too. Lots of questions in mind waiting for answers....
    Iniyaa, you don't believe me, first thing in the morning I check for your update and started waking up 15 mins early to read it.

5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

See this is What I want to do, but always snooze alarm wake up late still read it fast and do lunch and breakfast fast and rush rush rush to work. My husband says wake up 15 mins early finish reading and do regular chores. But I never change. These girls here writing stories and I am getting addicted.

6. IniyaaSri

Omg!! Wow!! First thing in the morning!! and waking up 15 minutes early!!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed:
    Am on cloud nine dear!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

7. IniyaaSri

Omg!!! Lata darling!! Too sweet you are!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::hearteyes:
    I guess you can read the stories even after reaching office :tonguewink::smile::smile:

Lata6 likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Episode 28:

Jesus!! Why do I get such thoughts now!!

That too am sitting in church calmly and why do these things are flashing in my mind all of a sudden!!

Is it that God is making me to foresee something in advance or its my subconscious mind sending fear messages to my mind?

"God!! Both are very serious about their relationships.....Please dont break their hearts!!" She closed her eyes while both her palms were joined together.

"That too if the one is going to be very happy and the other one have to bear the pain?!!!"

"Neither Pooja nor Rachna will leave their guys....Am sure about it...May be either Madhav or Mathews will cheat on them....?"

Meryl was confused and suddenly she felt her heart turned heavy...

"I want both the girls to be happy.....Both cant bear if their love is not going to be successful. And they will really need few years at least to come out of the pain...."

"All these are just my fears?!! Or its something that is going to happen......" Meryl opened her eyes

"You know better..... what to do and what not to do....Am just a pour soul fearing unnecessarily....Whatever you are going to do... give me strength to face....Take care of my friends..." she came out of the church....

It was a small get together in Pooja's house. All her cousins, aunts and uncles reaches home along with their grandma.

Pooja's wakes up hearing the horn sound and jumps seeing everyone. "The next two days is going to be full fun" her cousin whooped.

"Next 2 days?!!" Pooja asked rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Of course! We all gonna rock!!" - replied Pooja's cousins

"But tomorrow I have an important work! I need to go out" - Pooja said as she took her tooth brush

"Come on!! Its a sunday!!" - her cousin

"Yeah but an outing with colleagues. Its kind of formal. Cant avoid. So I will go and come as early as possible" - Pooja managed to talk while she brushed.

All of a sudden her cousins poured water on her red satin night suit and she was drenched completely.

"You idiots!!!!" Pooja ran chasing them and all the elders were laughing at the fun.....

"Pooja dear!! come here!!" - she heard her grandma's voice

"Am coming grandmaaa" she said chasing her cousins.

"Pooja....Grandmaa is waiting for you... " Her mom raised her voice.

"Comingggg" Pooja stood gasping in front of her grandma...

Her Grandma had a big bindi on her forehead... Few thick gold chains on her neck... Her glass bangles were adorning her wrinkled hands...The way she wore her dark green silk cotton saree showed that she is gracefully aging...

"Grandmaaaa....see these idiots... they drenched my dress...." Pooja said in a pleading voice

"Spare them honey!! Now tell me...How is my cutie pie?!! How is your office darling?" - Her soft voice brought a smile on Pooja's face.

"Yes Grandmaa...Am super...Tell me about you. Your BP is normal?" - Pooja asked keeping her palm on Grandma's shoulders.

"I am happy if my darling is happy" saying this she kissed Pooja's forehead.

"Maaa....Dont pamper her!! she is already spoiled by her dad....Now she is asking for a Hundai I20 and her dad already nodded his head in affirmation!! What for a new car now?" Pooja's mom said as she prepared coffee for everyone.

"You keep quiet!! whats wrong in buying a new car for Pooja? As if we dont have money!!She is the queen of our home. Dont forget that.We should never say No to whatever she asks! Remember that." - Her grandma replied sipping the coffee.

"You and my husband are the reasons that she is getting spoiled" - Pooja's mom

"Leave that. Are you coming for the wedding next week?! Vinoth's daughter wedding na" - Pooja's grandma

"Yeah!! First daughter's wedding was a luxurious one. Hopefully he will do the same for his second daughter also" - Pooja's mom

"I heard first daughter is not happy with her family life... They got her married to some unknown person na.. Thats why!!" - Pooja's grandma

"You are right ma.. Thats why we never get our kids married to strangers. Marrying inside our known circle is better!" - Pooja's mom

"By the way you know? Krishna's son's was a love marriage... The girl is from Kerela...God!! Dont know how Krishna agrees to all these non sense!!" - Grandma

"Is it?!! Dont know how people go against their parents..caste.... status....Wont they think about all these?!! I think Krishna dnt bring up his kids well. Thats why" - Pooja's mom

Pooja heard all their conversations and closed her ears...She could hear her grandma scolding the love marriage couple very badly....She comes to the terrace and sits quiet!! "They Love me more than anything else in this world" she said to herself and closes her eyes.

Rachna was preparing dinner for Keshav and he was doing his daily duty of playing games.

Rachna was cutting vegetables for the next day and all of a sudden the sharp Japanese Knife gave a deep cut on her thumb finger and Rachna could see blood oozing out and the sink was filled with blood drops.

"See here" she said to Keshav and at once he jumped out of his chair and came running!

"What is this?!! Cant you be careful! I have told you right... Japanese knifes are too sharp!!" Saying this he tried to control the oozing blood but the sink was getting more and more blood drops.

Cant this girl be careful.. This much blood?!!! What will I do now.... Its holiday season and there wont be any hospitals.. May be one or two for emergency... Where will I go and search.... I think she cant move her finger for next 15 to 20 days.... May be the cut needs to stitched?!!! Keshav's thoughts were giving him fear and he was holding her hands..

After sometime the blood stopped... I think it has to be stitched..Where will I take her now... Also if I tell her that it has to be stitched, she will panic unnecessarily.

"Where have you kept the chopsticks!!" saying this he found one and broke a chopstick into a small piece. He kept that small stick as a support to her thumb and he puts a thick band aid around the thumb.

Rachna tried to bend her thumb and "Are you mad?!! Dont bend the thumb!! Just now it has stopped" Keshav shouted at her.

Rachna kept quiet. "I will prepare dinner" saying this he made her sit on the sofa. Turned on the laptop and played her favorite song.

Rachna kept watching the songs and after sometime Keshav gives her a plate full of aloo parathas which were perfectly cut into small pieces so that she could eat comfortably.

Rachna saw Keshav's face and he took a single piece and fed her....

Rachna's eyes were dripping with tears and Keshav wiped out all her tears and fed her the whole dinner.

After sometime, he made her lie on bed and covered her with blanket.

He lied beside her and took his phone.

She kept her head on his chest and his hands were around her.. He kept ruffling her hair and both slept as such.....

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Switching gears between past and present is absolutely amazing..good going Iniyasree...
    PS

10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Iniya darling, suspense suspense everywhere, when will you unfold ??why is Meryl's mind wavering, why she is getting such thoughts about Pooja and Rachna.

Pooja is a pampered kid, dont know how she will convince her parents!! She had got good cousins though!! And a great father who is gifting her a car!!

Rachana's Keshav loves her a lot, like we discussed couple of days ago, when lover becomes husband instead of words, they show their love in action. Keshav is also a sweet heart!

Cant wait to see what happens next?

sreeram likes this.