1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Maha Chellam!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Have posted today's episode!
    Next Episode will be posted tomorrow afternoon or evening probably!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Thanks everyone for checking in!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Love you guys!!

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    sreeram likes this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

You never stop Amazing me...way to go Iniya. I was not expecting anything from you till next week so didn't bother to check this thread but because of your reply I checked and got to read it. I thoroughly enjoyed their talk. I am sensing something fishy with Pooja's thing, will she marry Mathew instead? Meryl is already engaged and looks like he is not Mathew and Rachna is married to Keshav. I have more guesses in mind, but let me stop it here. Looks like pooja is interested in a businessman and Mathew will become 1. let's see...Thanks girl!!!

sreeram likes this.
  4. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Wow iniyaa,
    So Nice of u to post the episode. Thought we should have to wait till weekend.
    Want to know what happens next and how the story is turning up and waiting eagerly for each and every episode.when the mystery will resolve and all.nice good going iniyaa

5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ini dear,

You are so sweet dear... didn't expect an update till weekend like Lata said. But you are not the usual person right ;).

The episode was beautiful just as usual dear. So many questions popping up...

Is Pooja's guy trust worthy?
    What's the future of Rachna's love??
    And how Keshav enters into Rachna's life???

Hope will get all answers one by one slowly.

6. IniyaaSri

Hey Lata sweety!!
    Good guesses!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
    My God!! you are simply superb :thumbsup:
    Love you:kissingheart:
    Thanks for the feedback dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Everything will be resolved soon dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Thanks Pri darling!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    As you said we will be getting all answers soon!! but not slowly I guess :thinking:
    This is not a lengthy story!! (As of now, I have planned like that:tonguewink:)

sreeram likes this.
  9. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Lengthy or not Let it be cool and crisp :) . Nice Episode again Iniyaa .....

10. IniyaaSri

Episode 27:

Rachna attended his call "Hello! Hey am with my friend. Any emergency?"

"Yeah" - Mathews

"What happened? Any problem?" - Rachna

"Yeah!! Its quiet urgent!! I very badly want a kiss from you now" - Mathews

"Idiot!!" - Rachna was blushing

"Yes my darling!! Its very urgent. I will die if you dont give me a kiss now. See my breath is irregular now." - Mathews pretended to gasp.

"Hey am with my friend now" - She indirectly tells him 'No'

Pooja was chuckling seeing all these and says "Rachna!! I will stand some 10 feet back! Is that ok for you?" and winks at her.

"Hey you idiotic girl! Shut up" Rachna controled her laughter.

"See my sweetheart!! Your friend is so understanding! She will stand tell 10 feet back! Now you can kiss me" - Mathews dnt have intention to leave her.

"Hey no Mathy!! Please!! Am standing on road now stupid and you are asking for a .." she stopped saying that and he contined

"yeah yeah!! am asking for a ... tell out loud.. Kissssssssss. K I S S....or K I S S E S.... Anything is fine for me... But very badly in need of one now." - Mathews laughed

"Hey you......" - Rachna

"Yeah me....?" - Mathews again laughed

"Ok Ok! Dont worry!! No need to give me a kiss now" - Mathews said with a fake sorrow.

"Uff.....Thanks Mathy..." - Rachna got relieved

"muuuuaaaah...." - Mathews

Rachna tried hard to show a usual smile on her face to Pooja though her facial muscles were fighting with the blush.... And the other side, Mathews dnt stop kissing and he kept kissing her...Rachna felt as if all the kisses were directly passed to her cheeks. Even the real kisses wont be this thrilling.. But the kissing through phones are too thrilling and God!! its kindling all my love for him....

"Shut up idiot!! Enough Enough Enough!! Stop na" - Rachna said as her eyes watched chuckling Pooja's face.

"Ok I will stop!!" - Mathews relaxed

"Ufff...." - Rachna

"Muuuaaaah this one is on your forehead!! Muuuuaaah this is on your eyes... Muaaaahhh this is on your nose....Wait wait I want to bite your nose now...Muuuuuaaaah this is on your lipsss"

Before Mathews continued further Rachna cut his call and texted "Idiot!!! Bye" and smiled seeing the message getting delivered.

Mathews was smiling when she cut his call.. He Kept smiling thinking how she would have blushed in front of her friend.

Rachna kept her phone inside her purse but all her thoughts were sticked to her phone.. No not to the phone.. but to the messages... not all messages... but to Mathews' messages... She tried hard not to check the reply from him since Pooja was watching everything.

"Hey one second Pooja" saying this she again took her phone and checked Mathew's reply and again it was kisses...

Rachna smiles seeing those kissing smileys and starts walking..

"Rachna....too much of romance in phone huh?" Pooja pinched her cheeks

"Romance?!!! Dont imagine much!! He just asked me to come for movie this weekend and I was saying No. Thats it" - Rachna tried to lie.

"Oh I see!! If he asks you for an outing, you will blush is it?!! So whats happening during the outings girl?" - Pooja

"My God!! Hey nothing of that sort!! We meet mostly in coffee shops! Nothing like as you think" - Rachna

"Hello Madam!! Am senior to you!! Remember that?!! I very well know what he would have asked and what you told" - Pooja

"Hey no dear!!!" Rachna controlled her laugh and smile.

"Hey dont lie.. All these are common. In my college gang, we all use to share everything with our friends. Even about the kisses" - Pooja

"All your friends are committed in relationships?" - Rachna

"Yeah!! All are" - Pooja

"Oh!!"

Pooja's mobile beeped and Madhav has texted her..

"Madhav huh?!!" - Rachna winked at her

Before pooja replied she got call from Madhav

"Hey am with Rachna now!"

"Hmmm yeah! Going to temple!!"

"Oh ok! Dont strain yourself! If this client is not worth, then we will try for next one!! You dont worry! Am there! tonight I will sit and try!! You dont fed up. "

"Yeah ! by the way did you eat?!!"

"How many times I have asked you not to skip your lunch....You will never listen! See tonight I also wont eat! Bye" she hung the phone in anger

"Hey why do you talk this angrily idiot?" Rachna asked with a concern

"Hey!! He is looking for new clients and he has forgot to have lunch also...Uff...What all he will do for me..." - Pooja

"Working too hard for stabilizing the business?!!" - Rachna

"Yes dear!! He is not taking care of him!! Always looking for business opportunities" - Pooja sounded worried

"Hmmm but everything is for you naaa?" - Rachna asked softly

"Yes.. Lucky me... I never thought he will be this caring dear.... He is sincere in love as well as in life" - Pooja

Rachna wondered about Pooja's conversation with Madhav. There was no romance...no flattering words.. But they spoke like a husband and wife... May be that is the next phase of love?!! Love stood tall like a sky with few black clouds here and there. Their love was so strong with few silly fights here and there. Their love is strong..Madhav is such a guy and Pooja deserves such a guy.. After all she is my bestie... Rachna thought...

But does romance and flattering words not necessary for love?!

Or after few months, love will become so strong that there wont be any necessity for all those?

Is it common for everyone to go through different phases of love?

Mathews is always romantic, loving, enthusiastic...

But Pooja's Madhav seems to be serious kind.. hard working.. his love is more matured... more like a responsible husband.....

Rachna was thinking of all these and fear was creeping in slowly when she thought about Mathews and her father.

That was a sunday and Meryl was getting ready to church. She was looking fresh after her head bath.. Her short curly hair was dripping and few water drops on floor here and there. She was drying her hair with a towel and she smiled seeing her hair "Meryl how come your hair looks exactly like noodles?! Tell me na.. Am bored of my straight hair.. I love your Noodles hair" Meryl got reminded of Rachna's words..

"Hey still admiring your beauty?!! You fatty" Meryl's mom pulled her legs and Meryl pinched her mom hard.

"Enough enough! Get ready! breakfast is almost done!!" her mom said as she entered Kitchen

"No time ma! Will have lunch once I come from Church!!" saying this she wore her white salwar.

A small white ring metallic ring was looking cute on her round face.

Her short noodle hair was pinned at the sides and a small white rose adorned her hair.

"Bye maa..." she started her two wheeler..

It was a busy day in church and she was training the kids for Christmas event. She loved doing that.. and she was enjoying that without even eating.

It was time for choir and she sang many christian devotional songs along with her Church friends.

The choir was done and she sat on the bench.... Everyone were leaving after the Mass. Few people were sitting on the benches.. She looked at the majestic Christ's statue.

His calm face.... the peace that it gives... the unknown happiness that calmness gives. She felt nothing else can make her heart be in peace other than seeing that majestic statue...

She kept seeing the statue as such.... There were no thoughts in her mind.. Her mind became like a white empty ground without any distractions.... It was clean..pure....calm....

Suddenly she felt something.... Dont know why Rachna and Pooja came to her mind.....Dont know why their love stories came to her mind at that moment...

She felt one love story is going to be successful and the other one is not going to be.....