1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Tanku Pri darling!!! :blush::blush::blush:

sreeram likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

puntual Iniya is it :lol::lol::lol::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Happy that you liked it Deepu dear!! :blush::blush::blush:

Deepu04 likes this.
  3. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

oh that was really good that the fight u pictured is also so real. many times all this small small fights do happen in freidns and that is all due to the love and affection they have for each other..
    where is next part dear....pls post soon

4. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

missing you dear..@IniyaaSri :(

5. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Another beautiful episode Ini dear, loved the way Pooja told abt her love n loved Rachu n Meryl's reaction.

Ha ha gud question

Convincing reply

6. IniyaaSri

Episode 26:

Pooja started blushing and the other two were happy seeing her smile.

Meryl's engagement was over and everyone were getting ready for her marriage which has been fixed after 6 months.

All the four girls met after a long gap and Helena made sure she doesn't miss the get together!

They all sat in the computer room at Pooja's house. Pooja sat in front of the computer and all three near her.

Slowly they started talking and When Helena came to know about Pooja's love, she jumped in joy and at once exclaimed "Pooojaaaaa!!! show me his photo......"

"Hey sorry girls! I really dont have any photo of him..." - Pooja

"What?!! Not even in your mail?" - Helena wondered.

"Yeah!! I dont have" - Pooja said seriously

Everyone felt strange to hear that.. But no one wanted to compel her.

"hmmmm. Its okay. Tell me about your guy now" - Helena asked happily

"What to tell about him?!!" - Pooja blushed heavily and it was such a feast for the other three.

"Oye! You can blush later!! Tell about him" - Helena

"Ok Ok. I will tell! He is from Andhra! He is from a village. He has completed his mechanical engineering and got a good job. He loves me so much.. We both started chatting as strangers... but gradually we started liking each other....And its now more than two years that we are love" - Pooja finished happily

"Oh! Two years!! you fraud.. Dnt tell us anything..." - Helena said softly

There was no anger... As always Helena takes everything lightly and even this time she dnt get angry though Pooja has hidden her love for more than two years...There were never any emotions from Helena...She was always happy and enthusiastic.

"Hey Rachna!! I have given your mobile number to him" - Pooja said casually

"What?!!! My mobile number?!!! What for?" - Rachna asked with slight tension

"What for huh?!! In case if am on house arrest?!! How will he contact me?!!" - Pooja asked seriously

"House Arrest huh?!!" - Meryl and Rachna asked chorused.

"Then what?!! Do you think my parents will praise me when they come to know this?" - Pooja

"Oh!! So you gave my number to him without even asking me?" - Rachna asked in a sad tone

"Yes girl! Wont you be with me?!! I gave one school friend number and one college friend number... Everything is for safety yaar!!" - Pooja said with a smile

Wont you be with me huh?!! I dont even know whether my dad will bury me or burn me when he knows about my love!! How will I help for your love... Rachna's inner voice popped.

"Pooja!! When you already know about your parents...how will you tackle all the problems in future.....?" Rachna asked her so that she can get some idea for her love too.

"Whatever it is...I know my dad wont do anything against my wish. My mom will shout... scold...Might even hit me...But finally? Am their only daughter....That too all my cousins are guys... None of my uncles has daughter and everyone consider me as their daughter! Will they go against my wish?!! Tell me" - Pooja asked proudly

"Yeah what you say is right only" - Meryl and Rachna

All knew that though her family will stand against her love, finally they will agree because they all love her so much and nothing will be bigger than that.

"But why did you give my mobile number idiot! I have not even seen your guy.. Dont even know who he is...." Rachna again sounded low..

"Hey!! why are you rattling idiot?!! Just for a mobile number you are getting tensed. Dont know how you people will react if I tell you something" - Pooja

"Something?!! Whats that something?" - Rachna

"We both taken a photo together and I have asked him to blackmail my parents in case if they fix my wedding with someone else!!!" - Pooja giggled

"What?!!!!You yourself has asked him to blackmail you eh?" - Meryl was shocked

"Then what?!! Its more than two years and how will I marry someone else...Thats why I have made all arrangements" - Pooja said firmly

I wish I have that guts like you Pooja - Rachna thought.

"And Rachna!! You dont worry! I will ask my Madhav to text you today!! So that you wont feel he is stranger to you!! - Pooja smiled

Oh my God....Rachna smiled at her...

It was a weekend and Rachna and Pooja were walking towards a temple. It was their usual routine to spend time while going to that temple and both started walking..Pooja was in a green salwar. Her long curly hair has pinned backwards. A small bindi on her forehead and happiness all over her round face. Rachna was in a peach colored salwar, her straight hair braided... her eyes were relaxed along with her legs..Both felt that the time that they spent together while walking is most precious. Since both shared many similar interests...they use to discuss about everything about their life and both liked such discussions.

Now they have got one interesting, appealing, curious topic to discuss and thats love.. Since both were in love, they had many many many things to discuss which Meryl and Helena might not understand..Their bonding was becoming strong than before..

Suddenly Pooja said "Rachna.....Madhav wont look handsome and all. Moreover he is dark...Thin too".

"Ok. So? " Rachna dnt understand

"Nothing yaar! Just said..." - Pooja

Why is she saying so... May be she feels bad that he is not good looking? Thats why she is not showing his picture to any one of us? But what has appearance got to do with love... After all they met as strangers in online chatting... Anyway... Let me not force her in this... Let her show us the pic when she wants to.

"Rachna... Mathews is the only son na...? - Pooja

"Yeah..But he has lots of cousins. All live in the same house. Nice to see that. Also he is close to his aunt" - Rachna smiled

"Hmmm good! His father is a businessman na...Why dnt he choose that?" - Pooja

"Yeah.. He wants to get that raw experience before he becomes the CEO of their company. Thats why! He has decided to take over the business at 31 years" - Rachna said with a pride

"Hmmm thats cool!! Even Madhav has resigned his job yesterday.. He has decided to start a business.." - Pooja

"Why?! Suddenly?" - Rachna

"He wants to be equal to my dad.. My dad is a businessman and Madhav wants to be one so that he can come and talk to my dad without hesitation" - Pooja

"Thats so great of him Pooja!! No one will take such risks these days!!" - Rachna

"Yeah dear... Even I feel the same!! He is a gem. You know he wont even talk to girls... Am the first girl in his life... He is very hard working! Just for me he does all these things" - Pooja ..

Rachna saw Pooja's love for Madhav in pooja's eyes. Rachna felt Madhav is not the usual chatting guy. He is really serious about Pooja...And thats why he has resigned his job....

Rachna's phone rang and displayed Mathews Calling

Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 4 others like this.
  7. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

OMG Ini dear.. how lucky i m to read your post today as first person..:) thank you so much dear. i have been missing you.. you made my evening,..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Hey thanks dear!!! :blush::blush:
    Posted the next part!! :blush::blush::blush:

9. IniyaaSri

Omg!! Even I have been missing you guys!!! :pensive:
    But dear!! Posted an other episode now!! :blush::blush::blush:

10. IniyaaSri

Hey dear!!!
    Thats toooo sweet of you!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    You made my day! (night here:grin::grin:)
    Thats a sweet feedback dear!! :blush::blush::blush:

rambhu likes this.