1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

And dears!!!

Its long weekend here till next weekend :biggrin:
    I had been travelling for the past two days! Just reached home!!
    So next episode may be tomorrow Evening or Tuesday evening!:thumbsup:(hopefully)

Lata6 and Deepu04 like this.
  2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Ok take care dear ...

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu darling!! :blush:

Deepu04 likes this.
  4. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Enjoy your long weekend Iniyaa dear :) though eager for the next episode, can wait.
    have a funfilled and peaceful weekend with your family :thumbsup:
    after that give us wonderful episodes with more fresh thoughts and ideas :thumbup:
    take care

5. IniyaaSri

Thanks pre dear!!! :blush::blush:
    Hope you had a good weekend!! :blush:

6. IniyaaSri

Got some free time and couldn't stop myself from writing! :smile:

Episode 25

"Thats a good joke" saying this Rachna walked back.

"Hey am serious Rachna" Pooja said seriously.

"I wont believe!!" Rachna said as she remembered Pooja's pranks in school.

"Am serious Rachna!! I promise!! Am not playing this time" - Pooja

Rachna couldnt believe and stood as such looking Pooja...

The long corridor was filled with Silence. The small yellow lights embedded in the roof watched them as both the girls stood looking at each other in silence.

"Promise!!! I am in love" - Pooja

"Really?!! With whom?" - Rachna in a shocked tone.

"He is my chat friend!!" - Pooja

What?!!! Falling in love with an unknown person? why this girl has gone to that extent... - Rachna thought in her mind and just said "Oh!!"

"He has completed his Mechanical Engineering!"

"Oh"

"His name?" - Racha

"Madhav" - Pooja

"Where he is from" - Rachna

"He belongs to Andhra" - Pooja

"Rachna you know what... he is sooooo good at heart!! He is the only son..He has two sisters as well" - Pooja said happily

"Oh" - Rachna

"How will you convince your parents Pooja?! He is totally different from your family. He is from a different place... different language....different background...." - Rachna asked with a concern and continued.

"In my case my dad will be the biggest problem. But you have all your lovely family members with you..Thats why am asking"

"Yeah... Am not bothered about my relatives... Am ready to face anything. At the max what my relatives will do? They wont come for my wedding! Thats it right? I dont care" - Pooja said boldly.

"hmmmm...good if you are this strong! Keep it up then" - Rachna

"He is good only right?" - Rachna

"Of course!! I am in love with him for more than 2 years" - Pooja said with a smile

"What?!!! two years?!! You dnt tell us anything?" - Rachna asked in shock again.

"Actually I dnt know how you girls will take this! Thats why!! I dnt know how to tell" - Pooja

"hmmm"

"ok Come inside!" - Rachna

Both sat as if nothing happened and Meryl was done with her facial treatment and she asked "Where were you both?"

"Nothing! Just to went out to get some fresh air" - Pooja

"We will tell Meryl today itself" Rachna whispered to Pooja and she nodded her head affirmatively.

All three reached home and were talking sitting at Pooja's house, sitting on the bed. Suddenly Rachna started the topic.

"Meryl...Even Pooja is in Love"

"What?!!!!" - Meryl's shocked eyes were looking at Pooja.

"Yeah Meryl..." Pooja said in a low voice.

"Who?!!" - Meryl

"He is my Chat friend!!" - Pooja

"What?!!! Fell in love with your chat friend?!" - Meryl asked in anger

"Hey! He is too good yaar!! I know him very well!" - Pooja

"People are going wrong even after years of courtship period and you are saying your chat friend is good is it?!!" - Meryl

"Hey really he is too good at heart Meryl...Trust me na..." - Pooja

"What you know about him?! And if you know... do you think its true?! Whats the assurance that he has not lied to you?" - Meryl

"Nothing of that sort" - Pooja said flatly

"Then what sort it is?!! Do you think you can really live lifelong with someone just because you have been chatting with him for quite some days? - Meryl's angry words.

"Not just some days!! I am in relationship with him for more than 2 years!!" - Pooja

"What?!!! More than 2 years?!!! And you have been hiding from us for the past 2 years?!!! You really considered us as your friends?" - Meryl

"Hey it has got nothing to do with our friendship and all Meryl" - Pooja said in a convincing tone..

"Then what?! You are saying you are in a serious relationship with a guy and you dnt even tell us anything!!? - Meryl

Rachna kept quiet watching all these as she is yet to come out of the shock that Pooja is in love...

"I was afraid to tell you people! I was not sure how you will take this.. Because you dont like all these and even Rachna was away from all these." - Pooja

"So just because Rachna fell in love, you took it as a chance to tell about your love. Else you would not have told us right? - Meryl blocked her

"No..Its not so...." - Pooja replied with a guilt..

"Hey am really sorry Meryl...I was just afraid...But dnt have any intentions to hide and all...thats the truth" - Pooja

"Who else knows about this?!!" - Meryl

"My college friends!!" - Pooja

"So they are important to you than us right?! They have all rights to know all these.. But not us..?" - Meryl

"No Meryl...." - Pooja said in a tiring voice

"Even my couin knows this" - Pooja

"Oh!!! So your cousin knows....your college friends knows... its only we that who dont know anything about your love...right" - Meryl

"Hey!! Enough Enought!! Its my mistake that I dnt tell you guys!! I was afraid! thats it! Please understand me'!! Hey Rachna tell na.. Even you would have got afraid to tell us at first! Now you can also understand my feelings right...." Pooja tried to resolve the issue.

"Leave Meryl.. She is already in relationship for more than 2 years!! What can be done now.. She would have been afraid..." - Rachna said in a flat tone.

Meryl was quiet...

"Madam... Please forgive me....I felt you people cant understand 'what is love'... thats why. I thought it will be impossible for me to convince you both.. Thats why...I was afraid to lose your friendship.. What else is needed to show that I love you both" - Pooja

"just because I dont want to lose your friendship, I got fear.. If I dont care about you people, I would have told this straightway without fear." - Pooja

Meryl and Rachna saw each other and both replied "Fine! So how do you address him? Its darling or sweetheart?!! What his pet name?!"

Meryl and Rachna suppressed all their anger and both smiled at Pooja!! After all she is their friend...

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Iniya, it is proved once again that you are so puntual! You can't stop writing I know and I can't stop reading!! Rain or shine, you are there on time!!! Oh my that rhymes!

Thank you for an awesome chapter, friends doing heart to heart talk that was good, good conversation, reminds me of my college friends a lot!! I know a friend who is Telugu who got married to a girl in Delhi, met thru chat like 15 years ago. We were hell shocked then as none of the parents objected. And they both looked odd to us but love is blind, they like each other and get along well! What else we want right!!

So looking at this Puja's is love marriage and Rachna's arranged, looks like! Do not want to jump into conclusions so soon as it has not reached parents yet. But Keshav is being missed today! Even though he talks less!

rambhu, IniyaaSri and sreeram like this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Even the clock may miss showing the right time but you never miss the opportunity to post the update... as Lata dear said what so ever happens you are there to remain us that the next day has come.

Loved the episode. It was nice to see :D:D:D read the heart to heart conversation between friends. Hey even i remember how i was scared to tell my bestie about my love. Friendship is the best relationship in the world. And i just love all my friends (friends in IL too). Missed Keshav badly.

rambhu and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

My dear @Lata6 and @sreeram Dont praise me too much :facepalm: Coz I dont know when will I write the next episode!!
    :biggrin::biggrin:

Lata6 and sreeram like this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

He he he... we know you dear... Btw, if you delay we will understand your situation dear. :blush::blush::blush:.

IniyaaSri and leenarajaryan like this.