1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey thanks to you for giving us such a lovely story...:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Ha ha ha.... keep guessing dear... :D:D:D

Will try to post soon da... held up with some personal work...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha Ha!!! done!! We all are waiting :wink::wink::smile::thumbsup:

sreeram likes this.
  4. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Iniyaa,
    Ur episodes are amazing. As soon as I get up I will be thinking in Japan morning happens early so u might have posted and eagerly waiting.u are one writer who constantly and regularly updates and with twist in every episode .eagerly waiting for your next episodes as they are more interesting than even watching serials these days .

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Hey dear!!! Thank you so much!! Made my day!! (Oops!! Its night here:tonguewink:)
    Thanks a lot dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Posting the next episode in another 5 minutes!! Read and let me know:blush::blush::blush:

6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Super super waiting eagerly Ini dear..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 24

Keshav and Rachna reached home and went to their bed at once...

"Tomorrow wake me up at 6 o clock. okay?... In case if I sleep turning off the alarm" Rachna said wrapping herself with a thick blanket

"Hmmm! Good night" - Keshav said and in another few minutes he was snoring.

Both had a deep sleep as they were tired after their trip.

Rachna tried to open her eyes but her body was begging her for more sleep.

She finally opened her eyes and saw Keshav is not beside her..

She got up and came out of the room with her half opened eyes and saw Keshav was ready and was having his bread toast.

"Oh my God!! Whats the time!!" She looked at the clock and it said its already 8 A.M

"You could have woke me up na!!!See I couldn't prepare anything for your lunch" - Rachna

"Its ok! No problem.I will have my lunch in office. See! Even now your eyes are half closed in sleep! Go and continue your sleep now" he said as he chewed the bread.

"I will atleast wait to lock the door after you leave" - Rachna said in a sleepy voice and sat on the sofa.

"There is no necessity to lock the door all here. You know na... no one will step in. Go now" - Keshav

"hmmmmm" saying this she lied on the sofa as such.

Keshav finished his breakfast and opened the door to leave. Rachna ran behind him and stood near the door seeing him walking away.

Seeing her, he stood as such and asked her to go inside. "No! Will wait till you fade away from my sight" - Rachna

"Then I wont go" saying this he stood with a slight smile in his face.

"Ok Ok! I will go inside" Rachna locked the door and went inside.

She tip toed slowly and opened the window to see Keshav and he was waiting near the window already.

"Oh my God!!" Rachna murmured as she saw him waiting for her.

"Dont I know you will do this?" saying this he smiled and bid bye and Rachna kept seeing him till he was away.

Keshav walked all the way thinking of what Rachna did and Rachna was smiling standing near the window for the next 5 minutes.

Rachna was done with all her works and she pressed Veena's calling bell.

"Hey dear!! come!! Good morning" Veena smiled at her.

"Good morning!!"

"Yenu maadtidya?" (what are you doing) saying this Rachna winked at her!

"Hey you know Kannada?!!" Veena raised her eyebrows in wonder

"Yeah dear! not much though! but I can understand 99% and talk some 40%" Rachna laughed

"Oh yeah!! You were in Hassan right? ... for 1 year" Veena smiled

"So you can understand everything is it?" Veena asked again

"Yeah! So you cant scold me in front of me" Rachna laughed

"Ha Ha Ha! Why am going to scold you my dear" Veena smiled as her hands were busy washing the vessels.

"So what you prepared today?" - Rachna

"Vaangi bath" - Veena

"Hey!! Thats my favourite. But I have never tried preparing that" - Rachna said as she stood in the balcony

"Hey! today have here. Or atleast taste it" - Veena

"Done. I will taste"

"Hey you know how to prepare Malaai kofta?" - Veena

"No dear! You can check in blogs. There are many impressive bloggers these days" Rachna said as she walked in from the balcony

"Blogs?! What are blogs" - Veena asked seriously

Oh my God! I dont have patience to explain! "Wait I will show you" saying this she took the recipes and explained her what is a blog..

They were chatting for sometime and Veena suddenly asked "Hey shall we go for shopping? I need to buy a water proof jacket for my cousin. I am going to India next month na"

"Done! I will get ready and come. Even I need to buy few handbags for my cousins" - Rachna

Both got ready and went in train to the nearby shopping area.

Veena took Rachna to 6 shops in total and finally came back to the first shop for buying the jacket.

Rachna was totally exhausted seeing the way Veena shopped. She saw the time and it was 6. My God!! 6 hours of shopping for a single jacket? she wondered

"May be many people shop like this....Its just that I am not aware is it..."
    she asked herself

"Thank God! At least I saw few good handbags in the 1st shop! Will buy that itself" - Rachna murmured to herself

"Hey is this jacket good Rachna?" Veena asked her holding the jacket with hanger.

"I dont know dear! Click and send to your cousin" - Rachna

"Ok then I will click" - Veena

Rachna was looking at other clothes and Veena came near her and said "He said okay. Will buy this. But we need to check whether it is waterproof or not. Can you ask them"

"Ok come lets see." I just know few words! Dont know how will I manage

Both took the jacket and went to a representative there.

"Kore wa Water proof?(Is this waterproof)" - Veena asked the girl

"Huh?" the girl blinked without understanding

Shall I say Mizu(water) so that she will understand? oh my God! What to do if she brings water and gives to me for drinking. Uf.....I dont need such embarrassments..."
    - Rachna

"Aame? Aame(Rain)?" - Rachna tried to convey

"EA(No) Aame No" the girl replied seeing the jacket

"uff arigatou" (Thank you) - Rachna

"seems we cant wear in rain. So this is not water proof Veena" Rachna gasped lightly.

Veena went and finalized other jacket and came to Rachna "Come Rachna lets buy handbags for you"

Rachna saw the handbags! It was too elegant and made of leather too. "Fine I will buy this" saying this she took it in hand and checked everything

"God!!!! there are no zips in these bags!!" Rachna said in a frustrated tone.

"Hey its okay! Bag is nice right? Buy na. 50% of the handbags are without zips in this country" - Veena encouraged her to buy

"How to gift zipless handbags to my cousins in India? How will they carry this on roads without fear? Will you buy this for you if you are going to use in India? - Rachna questioned her back.

"No I wont" - Veena said queitly

Then how will I buy? If I gift these to my people and if someone pickpockets from the bag in trains or buses... imagine my situation.

Mad girl. I already have one mad guy in my home and now this mad girl with me... Oh God!! please dont make me mad along with these people. But they say we are the average of the people we spend time with.... oh my God I am spending my time with these 2 only..
    Veena's voice interrupted Rachna's thoughts.

"But you are with me for the past 6 hours and you are not buying anything? is it ok?" Veena asked with guilt.

"No problem ! come! Lets go home! - Rachna said patting Veena's shoulders.

Both reached their homes and Keshav was already at home.

When she entered he was sipping his tea.

"I will start preparing dinner" Rachna said as she changed her clothes. That was an early dinner and Keshav left the place taking his tab.

Rachna opened her online diary and scrolled through the pages.

Whenever the three girls met, Rachna's love story became the hot topic.

Pooja kept teasing her about Mathews and Rachna was blushing and Meryl smiled at all these.

It was one such meeting and Helena joined them after a long gap.

"Hey Rachna!!! you are rocking!! you are in love is it?! Congo girl" she gave her hands

"Ok! first I need to see his picture!!" - Helena exclaimed and jumped in joy

"Wait wait! I will show from facebook" saying this Rachna picked a good pic of Mathews's and showed them.

Helena who has done masters in making fun of others started her usual art of making fun.

"Hey see his shirt color na.. funny color na... oh my god.... his ears.. his eyes..." she kept making fun of everything and Rachna was boiling inside.

She dnt want to create any scene so she managed with a short smile saying "Enough enough".

Helena can make fun of any handsome man even he is the most handsome man in the world. Stupid girl...

"Hey Rachna! what? dont take these things seriously" Pooja said seeing Rachna's face.

"You will know if someone makes fun of your love!!" thought Rachna and she slowly diverted the topic.

Days were flying and Meryl called the others girls in a conference call.

"Hey my parents have decided to get me married to my cousin" she said in a sad tone.

"Wow" - Rachna and Pooja exclaimed

"Hey!! what?...... I dont want this marriage. Am just 23" - Meryl

"Hey marry na!! We need a celebration'! " - Rachna and Pooja

"Idiots" - Meryl said in anger

"Hey is biriyani in the Menu?" - Helena

"Shall I start my shopping now itself? - Rachna

"Idiotic girls! I dont want to talk to you! Engagement is next month! 1st Sunday! Bye" she hung the call.

Everyone were getting ready for the engagement and there were just 3 more days.

Meryl wanted Pooja and Rachna to accompany her to the beauty parlor for her facial treatment.

All three reached the parlor and the staffs were busy treating Meryl.

Rachna was flipping through the pages of the magazines and Pooja was sitting very uncomfortably. She was very restless as well.

"Rachna! come out!" - Pooja

"Hey she will be alone" - Rachna

"Anyway she cant talk now. You come out" Pooja pulled her hands and took her out to the corridor.

Both were standing in the corridor facing each other and pooja said "Rachna......Even am in Love!"

8. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

haaaaa finally u opened Pooja's matter ;) ;) Wow loved this episode dear :) Its a treat for weekend :) Finally Keshav is turning romantic :D :D Loved it dear :) Happy weekend dear :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Iniya read it, such a nice conversation among friends, loved their chatter...you wrote so well about all their feelings. Keshav is slowly melting huh!!! Good job dear! and :thumbup: Thank you for the extra episode.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Hi. Iniyaa,
    Finally love is blossoming between them.thanks for updating next part soon.
    Omg even Pooja is in love.:hearteyes:

IniyaaSri likes this.