1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

acho yerkanave aadravan kayla veepilaiya soruga solriye de chellame:flushed::flushed:

Deepu04 likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

3. RadhaBarani

RadhaBarani Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations..reached. 50 pages .. 50episodes poguma namba kadai.. illa adukum 500!!!!I know u r capable of pulling the suspense...
    Arranged r love marraige
    Y Keshav is angry on rachna
    Mathew yenna annan
    Pooja,meryl yenna ananga..
    Rachna and keshav love reunion again yepadi!
    ,some of the questions that striked my head spontenously..
    Awaiting eagerly for those answers.. btw iniya unga profile pict iruka.. same curiousity to know how this wonderful character writer iniyaa looks

4. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Last story exact 100th episode la mudichitanga :)

5. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear :blush::blush::blush:
    500 episodes ah...omg romba izhukrano :thinking:(Am I dragging the story too much:confundio1:)
    Capable of pulling the suspense ah :tongueclosed:
    And all your questions will be answered soon dear:tonguewink::tonguewink:
    And this story will be ended soon! Not lengthy like my first story:biggrin:
    I really dont know to write short stories:shakehead:!! Thats the problem:tongueout:
    My profile pic ah :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: naa potu irukra dp la irukra ponnaa nenachikonga :tongueout::tongueout:
    (Imagine myself as the girl in my dp :wink:)

Lata6 likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

He He He!! Yeah sweetee dear!! Hopefully this story in 40 or 35 episodes I think :thinking:

7. IniyaaSri

Episode 23:

Meryl and Rachna looked at Pooja's face with surprise!!

"Thank God!! she dnt say anything.. She is happy for me?!! I thought though she doesn't blast me... at least there will be little anger on me....

Uff.....anyway am done with these people...!! Will tell to Helena when we meet. Anyway there is nothing to worry about her...She is not this serious kind...

"Rachna!! Be sincere! Dont leave him for your parents and all." Pooja encouraged her

Meryl's and Rachna's surprise were multiplied on hearing Pooja's words...

"Is this Pooja?!!" They thought.

After switching over to other topics, all three had a nice chat and all left to their homes..Rachna reached home and danced in happiness..

"My friends accepted my love....Wow!!" She kept smiling the whole night....

Sensei Keshav and Rachna enjoyed in many places and finally it was supper time..All three sat in an Italian shop and ordered traditional Italian Pizzas.

"Sensei!! You should come to India. We would like to have you at our home!!" - Rachna smiled politely

"Thats so sweet of you Lachna San! I had been in Mumabi na..Even Keshav was there. I enjoyed with all my students there. I also love one dish.. I forgot the name.. There will be jagaimo inside that.." - Sensei

"You mean potato Sensei? Is it Masala Dosa?" - Rachna asked curiously

"Hey Lachna San!!! Yeah its same!! You understood what I said?! You know little Japanese?" - Sensei asked with wonder

"Ha Ha Ha!! Yeah Sensei!! I can pick up few words!! Thats why I got it when you said Jagaimo... and guessed it should be masala dosa" Rachna smiled at her.

"You can visit other places in India as well." - Rachna

"Lachna San!! Delhi is very dangerous na... Am really scared to come to Delhi....I saw many times Delhi was on headlines.. That too.. that incident...which shook the whole world... My God...." Sensei's eyes was filled with fear

"Even when we came with family once, people started mobbing us... saying 'taxi madam' 'taxi madam' and all. We got scared" - Sensei

Rachna felt a tint of shame when someone else depicts such things about her country.. Though she has never traveled to Delhi nor she is familiar about Delhi... My country it is...What is the reply that I can give now... Can I say that 'no no... Its a safe city....nothing will happen. You can come... or can I say Taxi drivers wont mob you next time....'

First time in her life, Rachna was not having any good point to say proud about her country... The slight patriotism that she had in her heart has been assaulted unintentionally.

"Here are our pizzas....." Rachna diverted the topic...

After enjoying an awesome supper, Rachna and Keshav started from Sensei's place and reached the railway station.

As they walked... Rachna said... "you know what...we have had Korean dinner... Japanese breakfast... American lunch and now Italian supper!! What a life na!! Varevah!!"

"Hey yeah!! Even I dnt think about that...." Keshav's face filled with happiness.

Keshav was about to take tickets but he got confused with the route and was pondering at the route map in the railway station.

Rachna was staring at him as she couldnt understand anything. An old man kept watching them.

"Hey ask him na... He might know" Rachna patted Keshav's shoulders.

"Ok ok .Wait. Let me ask" Keshav replied

Keshav approached him and asked him how to reach the particular destination and to their wonder, he said he will travel with them and show the exact route!!

Rachna was shocked when Keshav was done with his translation.

"Hey!! Whats all this?!! Why is he coming with us?! Am afraid" she sounded terrified.

"Dont know. How to tell him not to come" Keshav said as he followed the old man.. They three reached the particular platform and got into the train.

The old man was looking insane slightly and Rachna felt like crying in fear.. Rachna sat in train and Keshav stood beside the old man. Everyone looked at them for few seconds and again their eyes started staring at their mobile phones.

Oh my God! Why everyone are looking at us in a different way?! May be because he behaves differently?

Rachna dnt know what kind of reaction she should display on her face and the old man kept staring Rachna and Keshav....

Keshav dnt understand anything. He was confused. He could see Rachna in terrible fear and the old man behaving weirdly.

Rachna's mind was making loud noises...

Where is this old man taking us?! Is this the right route?!! Did we board the right train?! No one will poke their nose into others business here. So for sure no one will come for help even if something happens..Moreover its night time...It would have better if its day time..Right now the only advantage is Keshav speaks Japanese well. Thats it. Let me see..

She kept both her hands together as if she is praying in Church...

"Hey Rachna!! What are you doing?!! Put your hands down" Keshav said softly biting his teeth..

"God!... what all am doing in fear..." she rested her hands on her thighs..

"Come! Seems this is the stop we need to get down" Keshav translated her.. All three got down and waited for another train.

"Hey!! Ask him to leave now na.. We can manage alone.. Tell him to leave.." Rachna pestered him..

Even Keshav was tensed and worried though he dnt show anything on his face..

He just walked fast and went beside the old man and said "No Its okay! We will manage! We dont want to trouble you more. You can leave now"

The oldman replied "Its okay! I will come".

"No! you can leave.. Even you will have work right?! Please carry on with you work" Keshav said with a broad smile.

The oldman kept walking without even giving any response

Rachna got angry seeing him "Oh my God!! He is not even responding!! Too rude huh?!!Dont know whats going to happen!! My God! I dont know the language! I dont know the route! What if something happens" she kept following Keshav and Keshav kept following the old man.

"Am sure!! He is going to ask a large sum of money when he leaves us!! See!! How much ever he asks, just give it!! Dont keep arguing and all Okay?" she was training Keshav for everything.

"Yeah yeah!! Ok OK" - Keshav said as he walked.

They reached the desired platform and again got into an another train.

The old man kept seeing Rachna and she was dying in fear. But she displayed a constant smile like a tooth paste advertisement just to show she is sweet to him.

The old man says something to Keshav and Rachna's curious eyes saw Keshav's.

"He asks why are you smiling nonstop?!!"

"What sort of reaction should I display now!! Am already tensed" Rachna murmured.

The journey was more than half an hour and the old man said "This is your stop and you need to get down here"

All three got down and the Old man bowed to both of them saying this is the place you asked for.

Rachna and Keshav bowed back and said "Arigatou Gozaimashta" (Thank you for what you did)

He soon got vanished in the large crowd in the railway station. Rachna and Keshav stood as such like a mannequin doll....

"Just to show us the proper route he traveled with us all this way?!! Definitely he would have had personal works. Leaving that he just came to help us?" Rachna and Keshav saw each other in surprise...

My Indian fear overtook humanity...Stupid me....how all I feared....but that man was....he dnt even stand for a second after leaving us in the destination...But I said he is going to get money from us for sure and all.....bad of me..... Rachna cursed herself....Above all you felt he is insane!! her inner voice popped up.. She pushed down her inner voice and started walking..

Both reached the bullet train platform and stood in the queue. It was just 10 minutes for their train.

"Shall we buy something to eat? Am very hungry" Rachna asked innocently

"Come. Even am hungry" Keshav took her to a small shop in the railway platform.

Rachna saw a colorful orange juice and she took it at once "This is enough for me! We will order something in train" she said as she gave the juice bottle to Keshav.

Keshav got the bottle from her while he was busy looking at the other juice bottles. He saw Rachna's juice bottle and said "This is fortified! You wont like it"

"Thats okay! I am going to have that only" she replied firmly.

"Are you sure! Because I feel you wont like this taste" - Keshav

"Sure! I want this only" - Rachna said fiddling with her phone

Both got their juice bottles and boarded the train.

At once the train stared, Rachna opened her bottle and she was sure that she cant even taste another sip.. Is this that bad?!! Thats why he warned me....

"I dont like this!!" she said as she gave him her bottle.

"I know you wont" He said giving his juice to her..

Within few seconds, Rachna emptied his juice and saw his face.."You dnt have my juice?"

"Even I dont like fortified na" - Keshav

oops...I forgot everything in hunger.....I Should have given him at least little...

Keshav was busy seeing though the window and Rachna was busy admiring him...

"Though he is hungry....he gave me his juice... that too his favorite one...Cute you are idiot!! Where will I find someone better than you!! You are awesome!!"

"Awesome he is?!! he and his stupid ego and stupid anger...all his unrealistic dreams"
    her inner voice popped...

She knocked down her inner voice and kept kissing all over his face just with her eyes.....

Both got down and started walking towards home..

It was too chill and Rachna was rubbing her palm...

"Dont ever imagine I will give my jacket to you. okay? That happens only in movies."

She gave him an angry look.

"Even I feel cold and I need jacket! I already told you to bring yours but you said "I dont need any jacket"" - Keshav

Rachna was rolling her eyes in guilt. Oh my God.. I wont even see him.. He is perfectly imitating the way I said the other day...

They kept walking and after few minutes... Rachna saw Keshav's jacket on her shoulders....

She wore the jacket and smiled at their shadows which were walking together...

P.S: Will try to post the next episode tomorrow morning! Else it will be on Monday! Happy Weekend my dears!!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 9 others like this.
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Very interesting episode dear ... I loved reading it da

9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Interesting Iniya. Rachna is all happy after meeting her friends!!
    Thank God there are Pizzas, atleast they can be vegetarian, unless they add any kind of lard in Pizza base.
    Even in US, it is same thing, when you ask for directions, people come far to show you, they drive in their car, we drive in ours if it is rural, if it is Mall, even an old lady comes to show you the right aisle. I just love their culture. They are so helpful, but they don't expect in return.
    Keshav is so thoughtful and loves his wife immensely, really he is an Idiot like she says. I hope you break their walls soon and make them enjoy their time in a new Country.

Iniya, please post one more tmrw!! or tonight of your time, that should be good! (but only if possible for you).

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu darling!! Happy that you loved :blush::blush::blush:

Deepu04 likes this.