1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey sweetie!! carried away by your love :tonguewink:
    Will post the next one tomorrow morning dear :blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Next Episode will be up tomorrow morning! :blush::blush::blush:

3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

my prediction till now is in right direction ..lets see what will happen:)..really Mathew is such a nice person:) than from where this Keshva entered ..he might be her dad choice:confundio1:

iniyaa sweety waiting for next :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Hey Neha darling!! Thanks for your feedback and constant support dear!
    Mathews is so nice is it? ;-) lets see dear.. :D

28neha likes this.
  5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

I used to tell random stories in college re, used to start somewhere and it used to end somewhere, but that was talking not writing.....writing I may not do that well. May be I will just try one episode short story some day. Thank you.

Deepu04 and IniyaaSri like this.
  6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wow.. Do start dear! Sure it wl be awesome :)

7. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Nice episode Iniyaa, finally Rachana accepted Mathews love. Eagerly waiting to know what will happen next..how Keshav entered in her life??:confundio1::confundio1:

8. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha Ha!!
    Lata dear!! We all are eagerly waiting for your short story!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lata6 likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah!! Future episodes will clear all your doubts!! :grinning:

10. IniyaaSri

Episode 22:

"Hey Meryl!! How are you?"

"Yeah! We have come out. We are actually in another city"

"Yeah yeah! no problem! I will call you after reaching home"

Keshav interrupted "Who is on the line"

"Meryl" - Rachna

"Say a hi on my behalf" - Keshav

"Yeah Meryl! He is saying hi to you! Yeah ok! We will talk later. Bye" Rachna hung the call

Keshav and Sensei were busy eating Japanese snacks and Rachna was admiring the beauty of the beach...

Meryl.....How much scared I was to tell her about my love....oh my God.....

Rachna reaches home after meeting Mathews. A guy proposed me. I accepted his love and still I dnt tell anything to my besties!!! This is the first big thing that am hiding from them.

First let me tell to Meryl.. Rachna thought she will slowly walk to Meryl's house so that she can rehearse what she has to say...

Rachna started walking in a dark road.. Literally there were no one on the road..

Rachna was walking with her purse in hand...

"How will I start this topic to Meryl"

"How will she react?"

"What will I do If she says no?"

"I can neither leave Mathews nor Meryl's friendship"

"But!! What to do if incase she asks me to forget Mathews for the sake of my family?!!"

"I will convince her!! I know her"

"I know her! Thats why am scared"

Rachna's mind was trying to fear her with lots of ifs and buts...

She paused for a moment near Meryl's house gate. She closed her eyes.. Took a deep breadth and kept a fullstop for all her fearful thoughts.

"She is my friend! She will understand! She saying yes or no is secondary! But I know she will understand me"

"I know her for more than 15 years!!And our friendship is important than anything else! Even she knows this. So am sure she wont let me feel bad"

Saying this to herself she opened the gate. She pressed the calling bell.

"Hey Rachna!! Come in dear!" - Meryl's mom was happy seeing her

"Meryl where are you! Come here. Rachna has come" saying this she went inside and came out with with a big plate full of snacks and left home in order to buy groceries.

Meryl and Rachna were sitting alone at home.

"Rachna you know what?!! There is a super love story going in my office. The girl is in my team and the guy is in other team"

"oh" Rachna tried to smile in spite of her tension

"Always they both are found together! Even in office hours!! We use to enjoy all those romantic gestures, blush, gifts...We get a movie feel on seeing all those.. Crazy people!!" Meryl ended.

"Meryl!! A guy proposed me few months back!! In a coffee shop" - Rachna

"Reallly?!! He would have fell for your beauty" Meryl winked

My God! How will I tell her that even I fell for him...

"Ha Ha!! Idiot. Nothing of that sort..." Rachna depicts the way Mathews proposed her..

"Wow Rachna!! such a cinematic proposal huh?!!" Meryl sounded teasing.

How to tell her that I even I fell for him in a cinematic way....She just thinks it as a usual proposal..How to tell her....

"Yeah Meryl... He is sponsoring for kids education and all..."

"Oh!! Great" - Meryl said casually.

"Good at heart too! I also like him" Saying this she dnt have guts to look at Meryl's eyes...

"Oh" - Meryl dnt say anything after that.

"He is the only son Meryl! His family is also lovely" - Rachna tried to convince Meryl

"Hmmm"

There was a silence in between them and for Rachna that was the most uncomfortable thing.

"Fine... You like him...hmmmmm?" - Meryl paused.

Rachna was too tensed. Will anyone be afraid with friends and all?! But I do. Because no matter what...I cant lose my friendship.. Whether its 15 years friendship or five years friendship.. I cant lose my friendship for any reason.. And thats why am afraid...I dont want my friends to say no to this...I cant stand against them in this thing....... dont want to oscillate between my friends and love...No God!! I can never do that...Please!! Meryl's voice interrupted.

"But dont tell him now.. Be friendly.. Lets see how things move and then you confess.."

Oh my God! she is thinking that I am yet to confess?! Everything is over.. Even meeting my inlaws in done.. Fine. let me not tell all those to her now. As of now she knew I like him and she dnt deny as well. This is enough for now.

"Hmmm ok Meryl"

Rachna felt relaxed at once... Done with my Meryl...She dnt say No.. Yeah I know she never wants to stand against my wish...Thank God...she literally thanked the almighty....

"How do you think that you will convince your people at home?" - Meryl asked seriously

"Will do something Meryl.. Something or the other..." - Rachna

"Either you should know something or the other one... You are not sure of anything" - Meryl

"hmmmm" - Rachna dnt know what to say

"Also you are saying he is the only son! Your kids wont have any relatives in future...." - Meryl

My God... this girl's mind traveled to kids all huh?!!!!

"Yeah Meryl what you say is right...." (what else I can say now...)

"Okay!! Dont go any outings all with him Rachna!!"

"Hmmm"

"In case if something happens and you guys are not getting married, then he will bad mouth you.... thats why am telling" - Meryl warned her

"hmmm"

"Anything can happen with anyone. Remember that" - Meryl said firmly

"Yeah ok Meryl"

Thank God!! Am done with Meryl now... Next Pooja... But seriously I dont have guts to see her face... She will for sure shout at me for hurting my parents..

"Meryl... Am really scared about Pooja..."

"Yeah!! She talks like a granny...family values.. parents' love...brothers... sisters.. cousins.. grandmaa... Dont know how she will take this.. She will scold you for sure. Lets handle it.. What else to do..." - Meryl

"yeah..." - Rachna

Deep inside heart Rachna was feeling proud of Meryl...She is going to stand with me no matter whats going to happen....My Meryl....Lucky to have you as my friend....

"Fine! Lets tell her as soon as possible! I feel like we are hiding something from her! We never hide anything from each other na?" - Meryl

"You are right...but..." - Rachna hesitated

"come! Lets go now itself! She would have come from office" - Meryl pulled Rachna's hands

"Now itself?!!" Rachna's heart was beating fast

"Then when?!! We shouldnt hide anything from our friends!" - Meryl wore her dupatta and searched her purse

"Ok come! Lets go" both started from home and reached Pooja's home in next 5 minutes.

Pooja's mom welcomed them and Pooja has just come from office.

"Hey idiots!! How long since we met!! come come!! lets chat!!" saying this Pooja took them to her bedroom

"Maa!! knock the door and come" she giggled at her mom

"Will kick you wait!!" Pooja's mom laughed at her.

In another 5 minutes, Three girls were bombarded with lots of snacks and Pooja started talking..

"My mom doesnt like me working... she feels that as a status problem...only dad supports my wishes!!"

"My dad convinced my mom and thats why am allowed to work now... My dad... he never says no to anything I wish" happiness in Pooja's face.

"Pooja.... Rachna likes a guy" - Meryl started

"Yeah! He likes me and I like him" - Rachna said after fighting her fear

"Hey you are in love?!!! Wow!! congratulations!!" Pooja gave her hand to Rachna.

Meryl and Rachna saw each other in surprise!!

They thought she is going to blast Rachna...but its extreme opposite here....she says "Congratulations?!!!"

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 5 others like this.