1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Maha darling!
    He He He!!! :grin::grin:
    Onnum solrathuku illa :nomouth:
    (Dont know what to reply :smile::smile:)

2. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

oh so he bursted out this badly....bad boy...who told him to follow her for two year...in two days he should get message...uff these boys.
    btw hope this mathew must not be the trouble she is facing now

3. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha!! Yeah we must ask Mathews regarding his behavior!! :smile::smile::smile:

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Interesting episode dear. Hey i was also surprised by Mathews behaviour.

"Angry Lion" ha ha ha....

I thought would get two episodes to read but that's ok... i shouldn't talk about your punctuality. :mask:

5. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

nice one. loved the description of Senseis house

6. IniyaaSri

:smile::smile::smile:

7. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Happy that you are liking :blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Episode 21:

The moment Mathews saw her with suspicion, Rachna at once took her bag and started running out of the class with smile dripping from her lips...

Mathews ran behind her and held her hands before she ran away. Her face full of smile...Blush.... and many other expressions which cannot be interpreted...

"You got caught?!! Tell me.. Why did you set that song as your ringtone!?!!" Mathews eyes and lips smiled at her blushing face.

He pushed her gently on the wall.. His one hand holding her wrist and the other hand on the wall near her face....

Rachna was staring his deep eyes.....The love in it... The pleasure... The happiness... and much more were visible in his eyes....

"So you love me right?" Mathews asked staring at Rachna's eyes....Rachna kept staring at his eyes while her lips were busy smiling...

"I know you will fall for me my love!! Everything is pre written they say...." Mathews whispered gently.

"I dnt fall for the way you proposed and all..." her tone became soft...

"Then?" Mathews asked curiously.

"I loved it when I came to know you that are sponsoring for many kids.. Also the moment when you ran to help Vijay without even thinking for a moment.....Thats it.....I am done...." she said seeing his eyes...

"Hmmmm I see" Mathews smiled charmingly..

"Ok Rachna I will tell you few things which you dont know!!"

"What?" she asked with a smile

"Actually your college cultural was not the first time I saw you... I use to take classes for poor kids in weekends. That was a rotary club get together. I was one among the volunteers. I saw you giving such an encouraging speech to the school kids there. Thats the moment I fell for you.. so down to earth you were. And unexpectedly I saw you talking with Rahul in your college. Thats when everything started. And I can never forget that speech....such a skilled orator you are....The majestic voice... intellectual speech...You are something"

"Really?" she asked in surprise

"Yeah..." He smiled.

"So now I can tell you that I dnt just fall for your beauty..." he winked

Rachna kept smiling...

"Ok!! Confess your love now.. Tell me I love you...." Mathews teased her

"Thats what I told everything right?" - Rachna said seriously

"No way!! You cant escape!" He kept both his hands on the wall and she was locked in between his hands

"Tell now" he smiled at her

"Do I love you?!!" Rachna asked with a smile.

"Good question! Ask yourself now..." - Mathews

"I really dont know whether I love you or not.. But I love the way you talk.. love being with you... am becoming happy if I see your face... if you become upset or sad, thats killing me... and I also become upset.. and something in me says that my life with you will be happier... If all these silly symptoms and stupid instincts directs towards LOVE...then yes.... I am in love with you...."

Mathews jumped high in happiness....

"I think...I might....sorta...may be...possibly...be falling in love with you.." - Rachna

"I know you are a movie freak...even your proposals are so....Ha Ha Ha" - Mathews was very happy...

Her mobile beeped "Yeah dad! I started from class"..."oh ok" she cut the call.

"Hey dad is waiting outside!! bye.." she started walking fast and he shouted "You are not inviting me for meeting my father in law but tomorrow you will be meeting your inlaws"

She dnt reply him and ran away since her dad was waiting outside. She reaches home and texts him What were you shouting!!?

Mathews: I said tomorrow am taking you to my parents!!

Rachna : What?!!!

Mathews: Why are you getting shocked? whats wrong in meeting my parents!

Rachna: Nothing wrong! But its just today I confessed my love and immediately tomorrow you are asking me to come home?!!

Mathews: So what?! Anyway you got to meet them right?! Why no tomorrow?!! You will ditch me or what?!!

Rachna: Hey nothing of that sort!! Fine. will come tomorrow

The very next day Mathews takes her to his house. Rachna was tensed and her mind was confused. The house had a beautiful lawn on both sides and it took full 2 minutes to reach the house entrance from the main gate.. Rachna entered the house with her right leg first.. The interior decoration said much about the people at home. She saw many Big statues of Jesus Christ and Lord Ganesha. The house was fabulous with marbles flooring and chandelier lights..Rachna sat on the sofa with slight tension.

Mathews went in and brought his parents. Both seemed to be a lovely couple.

"Hey dear!! Glad that you came! Happy that you like our son" His mom smiled at her..

"God bless you Child" His dad's warm smile was soothing

Rachna was feeling good meeting the couple. After few minutes, Mathews introduced Rachna to all his cousins, aunts and uncles. And Rachna was showered with love.

"Hey Rachna!! This is Benita!! My aunt.. And am her pet!" Mathews said placing both his palm on his aunt's shoulders.

"Yeah Rachna!! He never does anything without telling me. We both are too close" - Benita

Rachna spoke few words with his cousins and soon both started and both sat in the railway station.

"Am worried!! Dont know how my dad will take this" - Rachna

"Everyting is tough only! We have to struggle and get through it" - Mathews

"Hmmm I know! I will convince my dad" - Rachna

"Other problem is am terribly afraid to tell about my love to my friends" - Rachna sounded worried

"What?!! Friends?!! You will fear for them?!" - Mathews

"Yeah! We are like a family. And this is the first thing I have hidden from them...." - Rachna

"Hmmmm" - Mathews said seeing her worried face

"Meryl.. she is more of being good to everyone....church choir... bible...spiritual kind...she doesnt like all these... love.. guys... proposal..."

Mathews was quiet

"Even Meryl I can manage! But am seriously worried about Pooja!! She will kill me" - Rachna

"What?!! Why?!! She is more of temples.. slokas.. mantras.. is it?" Mathews laughed at Rachna

"Hey!! no man! She is too much attached to the family.. She will never hurt her parents.. In fact we all informally promised each other that we will never fall in love.. If Pooja comes to know that am going to stand against my parents for you... thats it..." - Rachna

"We shall tackle everything!! Dont worry!!" - Mathews convinced her

"Hey! My train has come! I will leave now!" - Rachna ran waving her hands towards him...

Mathews kept seeing her till she was out of her sight. Her dark green Kurthi soon got vanished in the crowded train.

The alarm rang and Keshav opened his eyes and saw Rachna sleeping hugging the toys. He kept seeing her for few seconds and he patted her shoulders to wake her up.

"I will get ready first." saying this Keshav entered the bathroom.

After few minutes he took his backpack and left the room. Rachna got ready and she was walking down the steps.

Keshav kept staring at her unknowingly. Rachna came and sat beside Keshav. The big dining table was filled withe authentic Japanese Breakfast.

There were freshly cut vegetables, Miso Soup along with Tofu, A bowl full of rice, pickles. fish, salad, egg and much more...

Rachna tasted everything and thats the moment she fell in love with Japanese cuisine.

"Lachna San! Dont worry! If you dont like, you can leave that. I wont force you" Sensei smiled warmly

"Mam you dnt eat anything.?" Rachna asked seriously

"No dear! I had too much meat yesterday! So just had Cohi(Coffee). Thats enough"

"Oh ok!" (oh my God, because of these things only these people are slim and sleek is it?)

They had their breakfast and started walking towards the nearby railway station. All three boarded the crowded train and Rachna and Sensei sat together and Keshav was standing somewhere far.

"Mam! Tell me.Usually people here...what do they prepare for breakfast?" Rachna asked curiosly

"Actually our breakfast has many dishes dear. But now a days everyone just prepare a breadtoast and a Cohi. Both are working and people dont have time to prepare authentic Japanese dishes" she replied

"Oh..." - Rachna

"Do you pack lunch for your husband everyday?!! You prepare breakfast everyday?" - Sensei

"Yeah mam! I prepare Indian Breakfast, and also pack his lunch and evening snack as well" - Rachna

"Good wife you are" - Sensei smiled.

Rachna smiled back thinking then in India all wives are good wives only.

"Mam...here usually people never wear gold ornaments is it?" - Rachna

"No dear!! Young ones wont have money to buy gold. You can see old people wearing gold here" - Sensei replied

They got down from the train and all started walking towards a Beach. They played for sometime in Beach and nearby there was a big temple.

The temple was on the top and there were many many many steps to climb.

Rachna was gasping after climbing 30 stpes. She was struggling with her backback as well.

"Give me your bag. I will carry" - Keshav

"No! Its ok" - Rachna

"You are going to give or not"? - Keshav raised his voice and next minute Rachna's bag was in his hands.

She was trying to climb slowly and Sensei asked "Lachna San! What happened? Are you okay?"

Rachna raised her head to see where she is and she has already climbed more than 70 steps and she was standing relaxed.

oh my God! she just like that climbed like a small kid? without any strain....

"Ammmmm coming mam...." rachna replied

Rachna gasped after climbing all the steps and they reached the top.

All three stood together and saw the beach from the top....

The breezy air...the beach dressed in blue... Keshav's serious looks....Sensei's cute smile...Fresh Japanese food's aroma.....everything made Rachna to smile and everyone enjoyed the view of the beach...

Her phone rang and it displayed "Meryl Calling..."

9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Again interesting narration, feeling little sad though that Rachna could not marry Matthew, or is there a teeny tiny chance that Matthew changed his name for Rachna's father and named himself as Keshav????

Matthew is like dress on sale, if it doesn't fit Rachna, let's get him for someone we know as he is very friendly, helpful and romantic person, somehow guess is towards Meryl but let's see.

So they also make good breakfast dishes, I think everywhere in the world same problem now right, no time to cook!!! Beach n Temple trip sounds fun. You covered a lot in this episode and looking forward for the next one.

StrangerLady and sreeram like this.
  10. sunthari

sunthari Senior IL'ite

another lovely episode dear. mathew is the first love that did not work out.