1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah dear!! You are right!! There is no concept as Vegetarian! And exactly! You will find beef in vegetarian dishes...Its bit tough though.. Only thing that you can eat closing your eyes is shredded vegetables salad packet which will be sold in all Convenient stores & Supermarkets!! i think only that shredded vegetable packet is pure vegetarian here!! :rolleyes:

Oh in Greece and Turkey side, they have vegetarian options is it...Thats a good info!!!

Lata6 likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear :blush::blush::blush:
    I am thinking :thinking::tonguewink::tonguewink:

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks sweetee dear :blush::blush::blush::kissingheart:

4. IniyaaSri

Hey Mriduna dear!!! Thank you so much for those pleasing words!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    My Pleasure dear :blush::blush::blush:

5. IniyaaSri

Episode 20:

Everyone were done with the dinner and all four started from the restaurant. Soon they reached Sensei's house. The moment she opened the door, Rachna felt the house is too big for a typical Japanese house.

"Lachna San!! Remove your shoes there" Sensei said as she walked. The entrance of the house is always lower than the rest of the house. Thats the allocated space for shoes and slippers. Rachna removed her shoes and entered the house. The house was stunning with all the luxurious decoration and the complete wood furnishing. Rachna and Keshav entered the house and sat on the dining area at the center of the house.

"I have nambawan (number one) Japanese Alcohol. I have even arranged a bar here" the Sensei's husband said to Keshav and Keshav dnt know how to react again as it is the same old topic.

"Dont compel him. Its already late. Let them go and sleep now. I will show the room to them" they heard Sensei's voice from the kitchen.

Rachna and Keshav climbed the polished wooden staircase and there were three rooms. Sensei showed them their room and went away. Keshav opened the room and saw that there were two small rooms interconnected.

Rachna's eyes flashed when she saw the whole room filled with colorful soft toys. It was such a scene to look at. Too coloful she jumped in joy seeing the room. She remembered Sensei saying that her kids are grown and everyone is studying abroad. Still she maintains the room this perfect?!! They saw a mini bar at the corner of the room. Rachna kept running from this room to that room in happiness and Keshav was smiling seeing her.
    Both refreshed and lied on the bed.

"This is that small old house your Sensei said?" Rachna asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Even I thought the same" Keshav smiled at her.

"In fact she was asking us to adjust in her house!!" Rachna said and both laughed together.

"Too Modest yaar" Rachna smiled.

Keshav lied next to her and his shoulders were brushing to hers. "Uff... the bed is not spacious.." Saying this he got up and lied on the carpeted floor. Rachna smiled at his behavior and closed her eyes.Soon she heard his mild snoring noise.

How come he sleeps at once?! people say good hearted people sleep at once.

Is he that good hearted?!! Stupid guy.. sadist.. idiot.. wasting his life.. she smirked seeing the ceiling..

Fine.. let me sleep... she closed her eyes hugging the soft toys which were lying beside her.

Mathews was not seen in the class for next 1 week and Rachna wondered what could be the reason. May be he is with his dad in hospital. After a week he was again there in class sitting quietly. Rachna entered the classroom and he dnt even notice that. Rachna went and sat behind him.

"Is your dad okay?" she asked softly

There was no response. She repeated the same question again and he turned his head at once!

"Oh! You spoke to me?! Yeah he is okay now... but am worried..." there was sorrow in his voice.

"Dont worry! He will be fine!" Rachna tried to sound compassionate.

"hmmmm" he took his mobile and started playing games.

Rachna felt its quiet different to look at him this way. Its really odd to see a chatterbox like this she thought.

Its 5 minutes since the class started and their batch mate came running saying "Vijay met with an accident! Just outside our gate! Seems like he came fast for the class and met with an accident! I dont know what to do" the girl gasped in fear.

Before everyone could react Mathews ran away from the Class to help him. After that he dnt turn up.

Rachna saw him next day and he was almost back to normal. The dullness in his face has faded.

Before she could ask him anything, he said "Hey darling! your father in law is fine now!!"

"Hmmm" she gave a flat reply in order to avoid further conversations with him.

She felt like asking about their batchmate Vijay! "Is Vijay okay?! Heard lots of blood loss!!"

"Yeah! he is fine now. Good that he belonged to my blood group" Mathews said with a satisfaction.

"So?!! You mean to say that you saved him by donating your blood?!! Good joke" Rachna sounded teasing.

"What do you think of yourself?!! Do you think I dont have any other business other than running behind you?!! And I have come here just to see you everyday?!! Is it?!! Even I have goals in my life... I have family...Even I am a human being and thats why am helping others!! Got it?!! Its 2 years that I know you!! This 3 months course is ending and there is no positive response from you till now. I will wait till next week. If there is no positive response from you, am not a movie hero to keep thinking about you. I will never and ever come into your life again." he finished with a thin gasp...

Rachna's eyes were staring at him in shock and she never knew that he is capable of talking like this.. She kept staring at him with her big eyes blinking and her small mouth little opened.

Mathews was sitting like an angry lion and all of a sudden Rachna got a call and the phone sang "Thuje Dekha Tho Ye Jaanaa Sanam....." he turned his head towards her and he was looking at her with suspicion.....

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Read 3 episodes in one go .... Very interesting ... Love your narration dear ...

7. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu darling!! :blush::blush::blush:

Deepu04 likes this.
  8. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Interesting narration!! there also they remove shoes is it?, that is nice. Here people wear same shoes from morning till evening, same shoes in bathroom, home, shopping etc, no wonder they get sick often. But, I request whoever comes to my house for repair and all, to leave the shoes and they oblige.

So my guess is Matthew never returns and she gets married to Keshav, looks like it is arranged marriage. I am somehow guessing that this guy marries Meryl as she is also his type, helping everyone all the time.

Why is Keshav fixed on the past and not enjoying the present? Really he is an idiot like she says...

9. IniyaaSri

Thanks for the valuable feedback sweety!!!:kissingheart:
    Yeah they remove their shoes dear! Or they give a fresh slipper to the guests for wearing inside houses! :grinning:
    Thats so good of you that you make people remove their shoes. I personally feel its highly unhealthy to wear the same footwear outside & inside. Even in our country our people remove the slippers outside even today...And am proud about it...

Keep guessing dear....And yeah Keshav is one idiot :tongueclosed::tearsofjoy::smile::smile::smilingimp:
    Lets see whats happening further!!

Lata6 likes this.
  10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Thuje Dekha Tho Ye Jaanaa Sanam....." superb ring tone....:)

wow even i want to visit sensei house and play with those teddy s..address plz ;) seriously keshav wasting his happy moments with Rachna :)

waiting to knw abt ths suspense iniyaa :)