1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Omg genius huh!?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: lol
    By the way thanks for your love and kind words dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Happy :blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Episode 18:

Rachna joined a three months Business English Course. The course intended to give an Oxford University Certification. She chose the 7 to 8 batch so that she could go straight away from office.That was her first day of the class. And the introductory class was on a Saturday. Rachna entered the class in her dark blue jean and a plain turquoise collared t shirt. She adjusted her loose hair as she entered the class.

The class was empty and she saw that same face in the classroom. Yes! Its Mathews again! She did not know what kind of reaction she should display on her face. She just tried to keep her face blank without any reaction. She just went and sat as if the whole class is empty and as if Mathews is not even in the room.

"Oh!! So I should believe that you dnt see me!!" Mathews said turning his head towards her.

"Who are you?!!!" Rachna sounded firm

"Oh my God!! You want me to propose again?!! Wait wait! Let everyone come. Then I will propose! Before that I will buy flowers and come." He said getting up from his seat.

"Hey!! Stop stop!! Wont you stop all these?!! Proposing in front of everyone!! Such a stupid thing" Rachna stopped him.

"Hmmm!! so... how were you?! These 3 months!! And sorry darling! I have been to an other city for work and couldnt come in between" Mathews tried to initiate the conversation.

Rachna dnt open her mouth and she wantedly pretended to look busy.

Slowly everyone started coming and the class started. Everyone has been asked to introduce themselves and everyone was impressed with Mathews as his introduction stood apart from everyone. Days were moving and everything remained same between Rachna and Mathews!

Once the trainer was talking in the class and all of a sudden a crushed paper fell on Rachna. She was sure that it will be Mathews. She opened the paper and her eyes sensed the "I Love You". She threw the paper under her desk and pretended to listen to the trainer. Mathews kept trying and Rachna remained the same. There were no changes.

Rachna heard the calling bell and as expected it was Keshav.

"Have you packed your clothes?! Tomorrow morning 9 we are starting from home." - he replied as he arranged his things in bag.

"Yeah I have packed!" Rachna replied preparing dinner for him.

"hmmm. There will be 3 to 4 train transits to reach my Sensei's (teacher's) home." saying this he filled his bag with vitamin C drinks. (Vitamin and mineral drinks are common in Japan and everyone keeps sipping it always just like soft drinks)

"4 transits?!!" Rachna wondered.

The next day both started from home and boarded train. There were already 3 transits and Rachna was already exhausted. They boarded the last train and that was was the last travel for the day. Rachna saw the digital display in train and it said its still one more hour to reach the destination. She tried to while away her time by seeing outside through the windows. It was completely dark outside and she forgot that it is a subway train. She saw Keshav and he was busy listening to songs in his phone.

"I know he wont turn his head to me!!" she murmured and closed her eyes...but her brain busy in digging old thoughts.

Just like any other day, Rachna entered the class and there were few people sitting. She saw Mathews was sitting alone and quiet and he dnt even turn his head towards her.
    Rachna was wondering what happened to him. And even after the class started, he remained quiet. He was in his own world and he dnt utter a word. The whole week he remained the same and Rachna was wondering what could be the reason. He never shuts his mouth. What happened to him all of a sudden.

The class got over and Rachna boarded the bus to her home. She was too tired. She just leaned on the seat and logged in to facebook. Rahul was online and he pinged "Hey whats up?! How is my friend "

Rachna: Such an irritating creature I have ever seen! Am happy for the past one week, the creature is not disturbing me. Let him be as such!!

Rahul : No Rachna! He shouldnt be like that forever!

Rachna: why?!

Rahul: Actually his dad got heart attack and he has been admitted in the hospital. Mathews was busy last week and his family couldnt even pass the info to him. When he came back, he was shocked to see his dad admitted in the hospital! Moreover he is in critical state. His whole family is there and they have asked Mathews to divert his mind so that he will be better.And thats why he is coming to the class in spite of everything. Both dad and son are too close and Mathews couldnt see his dad in sick bed.

Rachna: Oh!! but where did he go for one week?!!

Rahul: Actually he is sponsoring education for many poor kids Rachna! Along with that, he tries his best to get sponsors from others as well. So in weekends he keeps travelling for sponsorship and it was one such travel.

Rachna: Oh!! (He sponsors for kids education and all?!)

Rahul: I am praying that his dad should be fine soon. He is one such nice man!

Rachna: Hmmmmm

Rachna reached home and refreshed. She combed her hair and wore her night suit. She sat in the cane swing in her balcony. She left her phone on the bed and sat with her eyes closed.

Someone patted on her shoulders. She opened her eyes and saw Keshav getting up from his seat.

"Come. We have reached the destination" - saying this he wore his backpack.

Rachna wiped her eyes and both got down from the station. There were few people in that station and Keshav and Rachna started walking.

Both stood outside the station and were checking whether is there someone who has come to pick them up.

Rachna saw a Japanese couple coming towards them and all of a sudden the lady hugged Rachna.

"Hey Keshav! Where are you looking?" asked the lady and Keshav replied in a excited tone "Sensei!!!" with a wide smile displaying all his teeth.

"Come come! Lets go" said the sensei.

Sensei had a small cute face which has few bangs falling near her eyes! Her specs gave her a sophisticated look. Her face was bright with a cute smile and few wrinkles near her eyes. Her husband was slightly stout with a slightly bald head and a spectacles. Sensei must be above 40 thought Rachna.

Both the couples started walking on the dark roads. The road was completely empty. All the house doors were closed and no one were outside.

"We will have our dinner in a restaurant now" she smiled at Rachna.

"And my house is very small. Also old one. Please do adjust" said the sensei in a pleading voice.

"Aaah!! Mam! you are showering us with your love! What else do we need. Thats not a problem" Rachna said looking at Sensei's cute face.

"You are very sweet" exclaimed the Sensei and Keshav gave a wide smile.

Both the couples walked through the dark roads....

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Rajijb and 6 others like this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice! Story is moving between Past and the Present. Rachna is looking back on her life and replaying the events occured. And here Keshav is least bothered about her looks like, maybe you can add one part with the thoughts of Keshav.

Mattew really looks like a sweetheart and any girl would be happy with him. Rachna didn't have any space for him in her heart?

this is so cute:

"Oh my God!! You want me to propose again?!! Wait wait! Let everyone come. Then I will propose! Before that I will buy flowers and come." He said getting up from his seat.

Waiting to see the hospitality of Japanese people.

Along with the story, I am loving that I am learning the culture of Japan too. Thanks Inni!

4. IniyaaSri

Thanks Lata sweety!!:blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah Keshav's thoughts are coming in the future episodes:thumbsup:
    Ha Ha!! Yeah any girl will fall for Mathews I guess!! :tonguewink:
    Thanks a lot for the lovely feedback Lata dear!!! :relaxed::kissingheart:

Lata6 likes this.
  5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ini dear. Good going, present and past are narrated very nicely without any confusion. Waiting to see more of Keshav as Lata said.
    :beer-toast1:. Hope you had a nice weekend.

6. IniyaaSri

Thanks sweetheart!! :blush: Yeah Weekend was good with a feast!! :yum:
    Hope yours was good too!!:smile::smile:

sreeram likes this.
  7. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

8. sunthari

sunthari Senior IL'ite

Loved it dear. thank you for rewriting the episodes

9. IniyaaSri

Thanks sweetheart!! :blush: Nice to see your feedback!!

10. IniyaaSri

Hey thanks dear :blush::blush:
    Its a pleasure to rewrite when I have wonderful people to read and write their feedbacks!! :blush::blush::blush: