1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ini dear. Super good episodes. Enjoyed last two days updates a lot. Waiting to read the truth behind them.

Mathews proposal was something very girl would love to feel. That was fantastic and extra ordinary dear.

2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Lata darling! :blush:
    Yeah Lets see what happens further!!:thinking:
    Yeah yeah enjoy the weekend and get some fresh air:thumbsup:
    Happy weekend :grinning:

Lata6 likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Thanks Pri dear :blush:
    Thank you so much :wink: Happy if someone gets such a proposal in future:tonguewink:

sreeram likes this.
  4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Ok Inni darling, going to bed now. Just checked if you have posted anything today. Have a great weekend.

5. IniyaaSri

Good night!! Have a tight sleep :kissingheart:
    I will be posting the next episode after 12 hours!!:smile:
    Probably once you wake up :grinning:

Lata6 likes this.
  6. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

hi Inyiaa,,, super story,,,, mathews proposal was a fanstatic love proposal,,, no one will say no,,,, goood going dear,,, :clap2: liked ur story :thumbup:

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya dear wonderful episode ma with lots of twist and question marks da ... Wat happened to Mathews ???? How Rachna and Keshav got married ???

8. IniyaaSri

Thanks srilaxmi :relaxed::relaxed:
    Glad that you are enjoying dear :blush::blush:

9. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu honey:blush::blush::blush:!!!
    Yeah lets see dear.. Story will unfold soon:grinning::smile:

Deepu04 likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 17:

Rachna felt boring at home and went to Veena’s house.

Rachna sat on the sofa and Veena was cutting vegetables on the dining table. Both started chatting and both loved talking to each other. Rachna was wondering seeing Veena’s bindi. There was a small black dot and white dots circled the black dot.

Do people really keep such kind of bindis these days?!! That too she herself has drawn the design.. Or may be I have not seen such bindi? Is it common? She was wondering and she saw Veena has applied turmeric near her ears.. To be accurate, turmeric on the entrance of the ear canals.

“Hey turmeric near you ears?” – Rachna wondered

“I just now finished doing pooja. Its Karnataka’s culture. We apply turmeric near our ears!!” she finished with a big smile.

“Oh” Rachna smiled.

Both spoke many topics and suddenly “love” was on limelight.

“Rachna you know what? My cousin married a guy from different caste. Her parents also accepted. But my mom and dad dnt like. So I am not talking to her much these days. How dare she will love someone from different caste Rachna?!! Its sin to hurt our parents!! My God!! I really don’t know why people find partners on their own” Veena finished by shrugging her shoulders.

Finding a partner to live with is a big sin?!! Oh my God! In which world is this girl. Rachna slowly understands that Veena was not that matured in thinking and her perspectives were totally different from her's. She was wondering what to talk with Veena.

The topics kept switching and Veena pushed her to another big shock.

“Hey in which state, people talk Telugu dear?” – Veena asked casually

Rachna dnt know whether she is asking seriously or ?!! Or what else it can be…

Rachna was in total shock!!! What?!! You don’t know what is the language spoken in your neighboring state?!! I would have got convinced even if you are from north or east! But you are from Karnataka and you don’t even know where Telugu is spoken?!! My God!! I know you are from a village. But you have done your schooling and basic degree right?!!! Wont know this also? I have been with people from small towns and villages. But the shock that you gave me I will never forget girl.

Rachna gulped all her shock and replied calmly “In Andhra Pradesh Veena”.

“Oh!! Then Malayalam?! Is it in Kerela?” – Veena

Thank God.. “Yeah Veena”

Rachna seriously needed a break from these shocks and she asked “Hey shall we go shopping? The other day I dnt buy any dresses na!”

“Sure dear! Come lets go” Veena was excited.

Both started in their cycles and reached the shop. Rachna’s eyes were glittering at once entering the shop. Today I can shop relaxed. No more carry bags now. She started seeing all the dresses in the ladies section. She remembered reading somewhere that Tokyo is the fashion capital of the East and no wonder it is. My God!! Not just Tokyo! But the whole country!!

Everything was trendy and everyone followed the trend no matter what their age was. Following fashion was almost mandatory and everyone did that with pleasure and also peer pressure. But most of their dresses were for slim and sleek women since they are of that sort.

Veena and Rachna filled their baskets with lots and lots and lots of clothes. Finally when they tried, only few were suitable to them and they bought few.

When Rachna saw few dresses, she imagined how hilarious it will be to wear in India. But its stunning to see the Japanese women wearing that. These people follow a different kind of fashion. Most of the times it was a mixture of style, class, tradition, comfort and of course elegance. They never wore anything which is not elegant. Elegance and elegance and only elegance. It was a quite new experience for Rachna.

Rachna and Veena both were happy that they bought new dresses and Veena giggled saying “I wont show this to my husband! He will scold for sure. Because last week only I bought few.”

Rachna laughed out and both continued their chatting even after reaching home.

They heard the calling bell and when Veena opened the door, few Indian ladies have come.

“Hey come everybody!!” Veena welcomed everyone with a hearty smile

“so what doing both” – asked a lady.

“Nothing. Just chatting” – Rachna smiled

All the ladies from different states, different languages mingled and had a nice time and finally there came a situation which Rachna never wanted.

“Hey! Am going to start my game now. Only for new comers” – the lady winked

“I will find whether its arranged marriage or love marriage just by seeing your face…” she said with a wicked smile

“Today only 2 new comers in our gang! Ok Rachna!! I will guess yours first. Arranged marriage right.? I have at times seen you and your husband talking to each other. With that am guessing. Am sure I will be right" – she asked happily

Rachna all of a sudden pretended to cough heavily and excused herself to the restroom. Her eyes were ready to make her embarrass in front of the ladies but she stopped them. "Arranged marriage?" she murmured to herself inside the locked bathroom door. She keeps a happy face while coming from the restroom while the ladies were busy chit chatting some serious topic and Rachna escapes “Hey! My mom has called me! I will go home. I need to call her from my laptop. Sorry ladies”

She reaches home and makes a phone call. “Sorry I couldn’t come today. Tomorrow I will come at 3. Confirm.” Before she could continue her talk, she hears the calling bell and cuts the call.

Keshav refreshes and starts his usual routine.

“Today me and Veena had been to the dress shop. It was nice” – Rachna said with slight happiness in her tone

“Oh!! Bought something?” – Keshav

“Yeah. I bought for 5,ooo yen and she bought for 10,000 yen” – She replied as she prepared roti.

“Why?! Even you could have bought more na!!” – Keshav

“Its ok” – Rachna replied seeing the bulging roti.

As if am not going to buy here after. I love those dresses and that shop. Every week I will shop here after!! she said within herself hiding her chuckle.

Their usual routine for the day ended and next day Rachna started from home at 3 o clock and made sure she reaches home before Keshav arrives. She decides to make that as a routine.

Meanwhile she became close with Veena and they kept talking most of the times.

“Hey have you done any certification course till now Rachna?!”

“Yeah” - Rachna

“What certification?”

“Advanced Business English course. 3 months course” That’s where everything changed in my life…The turning point in my life…

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 5 others like this.