1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Ha Ha!! Thanks dear!:blush::blush::blush::wink:

2. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

aahh iniyaa ..such a superb episode ..the love drama, proposal ..this guy has lots of guts..good going ..waiting to see what happens next

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Oh my my Ini dear, such a lovely episode !:relaxed::relaxed::hearteyes: So Mathew was her first love? :thinking:

4. IniyaaSri

Hey Usha!! Happy to see your feedback dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Thank you so much dear :grinning:

5. IniyaaSri

Thanks Leena honey!! :blush::blush:
    Lets wait and see :tonguewink::tonguewink:

6. IniyaaSri

Hi!! :) thank you :)
    If you get time read the story and let me know your feedback!! :)
    And welcome to IL :)

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

sometimes we only miss things that we want...I feel so sorry!! you have to type it all over again.

8. IniyaaSri

Yeah dear!! :unamused::worried:
    Seriously!! thinking about that mystery!!:thinking:
    And by the way posted an episode now dear :blush:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    Lata6 likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 16:

Listen to what I am going to say” – Rachna said sharply.

“of course my love” – Mathews smiled at her.

“My dad is very particular about caste, community, religion and such stuff. He wont even allow tenants from different religion. He is that mad. Last year my cousin eloped with a guy from a different caste. My aunt and my dad searched her and found her. They brainwashed her and now the girl has married a relative guy of mine. So this is how my family react to love marriages. Got it? Clear?” – Rachna relaxed.

“Done with your story?” – Mathews said as he tasted the cake.

“How can you say that as a story?!! Am telling about my dad and you feel as if am telling a story huh?!!! – Rachna asked angrily

“Then what?!! Every Indian family has one such background. All these doesn’t make sense at all. Some will have fear for the society, some for their relatives, some for caste, religion the list is never ending. People even cancel the marriages just because some long distant cousin dnt like the bride or groom. Why should I not marry the girl I love just for such immature people?”

“Tell whatever!! But I cant go against my parents! My dad may not be very loving to me. But I respect him!” – Rachna

“Then we all don’t have dad, family, mom, relatives and all?” – Mathews

“See!! Your story is unnecessary to me!! I don’t like you. That’s it. Make it simple” – Rachna tried to finish

“Don’t like me?!! Why?!! Fine! First I will tell you about myself. My mom is a Hindu and my dad is a Christian. We all live with our cousins. Ours is a perfect joined family. My family runs a business for the past 25 years and its quite successful as well. They wanted me to take their business. But I just want to prove myself to be independent. So I earned a job myself so that you will feel good about me.”

Rachna was quiet…

“You know when did I see you at first?” – Mathews asked with curiosity

“Rahul told me” – Rachna sounded flat

“You were standing on the stage with a black sari in your college cultural” – Mathews was entering into his dream world.

That’s not just a black sari! That’s black chiffon sari with a netted blouse Rachna thought.

“Hey did you notice? Again today you are in black sari and even am in black shirt.. Saw the combo? See God is trying to tell you something..” he winked.

“Ok Ok let me continue depicting my magical moment” - Mathews

"You just came and sang “Thuje Dheka to ye jaanaa sanam….”"

"That’s the moment I fell for you.."

"Your lovely hair… Those big eyes…small lips…and a perfect nose which framed your lovely round face…"

Perfect nose? Rachna wondered.. oh my God. What all things he is observing…

“Hey Hey Hey stop!!! You guys remember I exist here??!!” – Rahul interrupted

“Hey you dnt leave yet?!! Get lost” – Mathews continued

“You are one such good friend I will ever get” Saying this Rahul left the place smiling at the couple.

“What I was saying? Ah… yeah.. Perfect nose. I just fell that moment Rachna…” – Mathews’ eyes spoke much about his love.

“And you know, the song has become my most special song!! Even my ringtone forever….” – Mathews smiled.

“So if you dnt find me beautiful, you would not have loved me. Right?” – Rachna tried to block him

“You tell whatever you want! I want to marry you. That’s it” – Mathews stood strong. His mischievous smile added more charm to his face.

“Am leaving! Don’t waste time on me.” Saying this she got up from the chair and started walking fast.

“Hey Rachna… don’t forget your handbag” – Mathews

Rachna took her handbag and started walking .Her phone sung

“Har gadi badal rahi hai roop zindagi….”
    (Life keeps changing..)

“Hello.. yeah maa. Am on the way” - Rachna left

Its three months and there was no trace of Mathews after that. Rachna couldn’t forget such a cinematic proposal though she dnt have any soft corner for him. But fortunately or unfortunately she started liking that song more than before. She dnt mind about him much though.

She told about the dramatic proposal to few of her colleagues and everyone were swept off just for the way he proposed. Everyone supported him though Rachna stood away from him. She felt like telling it to Meryl but she was afraid thinking how she will react to such incident. She is far from all these love, guys, proposal and such stuff. Fine let me not tell her. She left it as such. That was the first thing that she hided from her.

She felt like telling to Pooja but Pooja was busy with her new friends in office and there was a slight gap for the past 2 years. So she dnt feel like telling this incident. Though there were few gaps here and there, their friendship wall stood like a mountain.

Rachna came out of the thoughts when she heard her mobile reminder.

Seeing the reminder she at once made few calls.

“Okay. 3 o clock is fine for me. Will come tomorrow” she hung the call as she heard the calling bell.

It should be Keshav. She opened the door. He looked tired.

Keshav refreshed and sat on the sofa. Rachna did her usual task of preparing him tea.

“This weekend we are going to meet my Sensei” he said as he sipped the tea.

“Meet whom? Sens…?” – Rachna

“Sorry. My Japanese teacher. Sensei is teacher” – Keshav explained

“Oh ok” – Rachna said flatly.

“Three days we will be in that city. So pack your close according to that” – Keshav

“Hmmm” - Rachna

10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Iniya, Matthew was head over heels in love with this girl, poor guy's heart broken right and he didn't try to contact her after that, why? or was it a prank? maybe not as he waited 2 years for her. Now, have to wait n see how Keshav came into the picture, is it love or arranged marriage? I will also pack my bags and go out for the weekend :wink1: thanks for the idea, last two weeks everyone at home was sick and this week I got sick, need some fresh air.

Thanks for another wonderful episode. :clap2: