1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Meera darling :grinning:
    Ha Ha visited Japan without visa :lol: lol.
    Thanks dear!!
    Btw romba idichikaadha :tonguewink::tonguewink: naalaike post pannidren :smile::wink:
    (Don't hit hard, I will post tomorrow itself :wink:)

meerasrini likes this.
  2. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Wow Iniyaa.. We get to know lot of infor' about the country and their culture. Good episode. Eager to know about the reason for the rift between the couple

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks Sangeetha dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Lets see how the story moves further :blush:

4. RadhaBarani

RadhaBarani Bronze IL'ite

Iniyaa,
    I was a fan of urs on reading comments in rith and priya's stories....
    Unga story na kekava venum... adi dhool machi...
    Mutha kaatchigal vera...
    Really curious to know what happened to their friendship nd y keshav nd rachna r fighting???
    So far semmaya iriku unga narration... japan pathi I dono these things so far.. love,friendship,g.k. (General knowledge) yellam iruku unga story la.. kalakalana masala story....!!!
    Keep rocking...
    I tho ' felt bad that u had to loose ur written episodes soft copy...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya dear very nice episode... Good going da... Stopped at the ring point dear... Can't wait to read till tmrw da...

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya dear very nice episode... Good going da... Stopped at the ring point dear... Can't wait to read till tmrw da...

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Very busy today for me Iniya, but I was moving screens talking to people and reading one para at a time and finished all now. Biryani thing was hilarious, may be that is your first hand experience too :) I thought Rahul will propose her but he is talking about someone else...that's interesting...can't wait to read the next one. One story is unfolding slowly....

8. IniyaaSri

Episode 15:

“What?!!!” – Rachna raised her eyebrows. Her small silver jhumkas reacted to her shock.

“Yeah! He is my friend! He saw you in our college cultural. And fell for you that moment.”

“So love at first sight is it?” – Rachna asked with a slight smirk.

“Listen Rachna! Let me complete” – Rahul said seriously

“He dnt want to propose you as a student. So we waited for 2 years. Now he has earned a job by himself and wants to propose you now”

“This love at first sight all … do you think it will work in real life?!!! All these are movies’ impact!! I watch lots of love stories. But in reality… Uff… Enough Rahul. I have already told you about my dad right…”

“I know Rachna.. Still.. He is my friend…And he is serious about you.. He is not that time pass kind… Got it?” – Rahul said softly

Rachna leaned on the cushion chair…. Relaxed….. Her head titled backwards. Her lips were touching each other and waiting to depart….Her hands folded..

“I really considered you as one good male friend Rahul. But you proved that all men are same! Either they propose or they propose on behalf of their friends.”

“Rachna.. please.. Am your friend. And thats nothing to do with this” – Rahul said affectionately

“Then why do you bring all these headaches to me.. I really don’t believe in this love business all Rahul. Everything looks good in movies. But in real life nothing can be done without Parents.” Rachna said with concern

“You don’t even know him. Why do you decide everything now itself?” – Rahul

“I hate him Rahul” – Rachna said in a raised voice

“Hate him?!! I dnt even tell who he is” – Rahul sounded confused

“Don’t he have guts to come and talk to me in person?!! Are you a postman?!! I don’t even want to talk to a person who has no guts to propose his love” – She sounded irritated

“Fine Rahul!! I don’t want to talk more on this. You are my friend. You brought a proposal for me. And I am rejecting it. Lets make it simple. And tell your friend that I hate him” saying this she got up from her chair swiftly.

“Rachnaaaa.. You can tell that to him directly!!! He is here” – Rahul smiled

“What?!!!!” Rachna sat again.

“Also he heard everything you told! I have kept my phone on” – Rahul said with slight fear.

“What?!!!” her anger in peak and she sat immediately.

“There he is” Rahul showed the entrance

Rachna turned her head towards the entrance. She saw a handsome guy entering the coffee shop. He looked stunning in his tucked in plain black shirt and grey formal pant. His one hand removed his sun glass and the other pushed the glass door. His slight beard which was trimmed perfectly was making him look manlier.

A strong perfume smell got blended with the air as he passed by.

“Hey sweetheart!! This is Mathews” saying this he gave his hands.

Rachna’s eyes moved to Rahul and gave an angry look.

“Hey Rachna! Don’t you have manners?!! Wont give your hand!?” – Mathews said seeing Rahul.

Rachna gave her hands angrily.(Such a firm handshake! This is business meeting or what.)

“Nice meeting you my love and you are looking gorgeous in this black sari” – Mathews smiled

“Who are you?!!” – Rachna’s words gushed out anger.

“Hey! I just told about him few minutes back! What are you asking now?!!” – Rahul said with slight tension

“Hey Rahul! You wont know all these things man! She is asking me to propose her right now. So that she will know who am I to her. All these are lovers' language man!” – Mathews winked at him.

“oops! Sorry dude! Am new to all these” Rahul showed his teeth.

“Enough!! I cant waste time with you people!! Am leaving!” Rachna got up from the chair.

At once Mathews knelt down before her with a bunch of deep red roses and said “I love you Rachna!! Would love to give you loads and loads of beautiful moments in your journey of life. And yes am clouded by your beauty”

Rachna was shocked by this dramatic proposal and her brain couldn’t process anything at the moment. She stood as such without even moving.

The few couples in the restaurant chuckled at the dramatic proposal. Rachna was feeling embarrassing in front of everyone. Before she could push him and move aside, a girl shouted

“Well done man! I always wanted this kind of proposal!”

“Sorry lady! I already fell for this beautiful young woman” – Mathews said in a raised voice

Rachna wanted to push him aside and step forward but the place was so narrow that Mathews has occupied it and there is no place left for her.

He kept his hands wide open and started singing

“Thuje Dekha Tho ye Jaana Sanam…..

Pyaar Hota Hai Diwaana Sanam.....”

Everyone in the coffee shop started clapping and Rachna was dumbstruck! She couldn’t believe what is happening in front of her.

All of a sudden power got cut and came back with in few seconds. When the power resumed Mathews was holding a big cake which had the words “Our first day my love” with a big heart in on it.

“Come Rachna… lets cut the cake” – Mathews spoke with his mischievous smile.

“I hate cakes” – Rachna literally yelled at him.

“Ok no probs! Bye. We both will have. What dude?” he spoke seeing Rahul’s reaction.

Rachna sat on the chair again.

“Done with all your cinematic proposals? May I talk now?”

“Of course my love. Pour your heart out”

Rachna opened her mouth to talk and

“Yeh ladkaa hai re allah kaisa hai diwaaanaa.... (This guy is crazy)

Itna Mushkil Hai Tauba Isko Samjhaana.......” (and its tough to make him understand)

the in built speakers of the coffee shop sang and Rachna looked at the staffs there. She just looked? Actually she stared at them.

And Mathews chuckled saying “Wow!! What a timing… So this is what you have in your heart is it?”

Rachna’s eyes gushed out anger towards that handsome face.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Rajijb and 4 others like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Omg!! Fan huh?!! Ha Ha romba pugazhreenga :facepalm: :grin:
    Very happy that you are liking it dear :grinning::grinning:
    Mikka magizhchi (Very happy):relaxed:
    Kalakalaana masala story ah :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:sema comedy ponga :smile::smile:
    Thank you so much for your love :blush::blush::blush:
    And today yours was the first message I read at once opening my eyes :relaxed:
    Good start of the day:blush::blush:
    Ungal anbukku nandri :worship2:
    (thanks for your love)

And yeah lost the soft copies!! Have to type everything! But its okay!
    Will type everything again:thumbsup:
    Vera vazhi illa:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    (no other go)

10. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu darling :relaxed::relaxed: posted the next episode now

Deepu04 likes this.