1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey thanks Sangeetha dear :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
    Trying my best not to disappoint:grinning:

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Iniyaa.... you are just awesome dear. Now the story is moving more interestingly...

So seems like Keshav is hiding his love because of his ego or is he really angry on her.

Wow love blossoming among the two friends.... waiting to know who are the two...

3. IniyaaSri

:blush:
    That's a sweet compliment! Thanks Pri darling! :relaxed::relaxed:
    Yup! Lets wait and watch further

sreeram likes this.
  4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice going Ini dear, want to read further.:relaxed::relaxed::hearteyes::hearteyes:

5. IniyaaSri

Thanks Leena dear!! :blush::blush:

6. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Wonderful episode dear...eagarly waiting to read whole story:D

7. IniyaaSri

Thanks Leena dear!! :blush::blush:
    Wow!! Thank you so much those kind words dear!! :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

8. IniyaaSri

Episode 13:

Rachna was arranging her groceries and she heard the calling bell. She wondered who could it be.

She opened the door after making sure that an Indian lady is standing out.

“Hi.. Am Veena. You know Ramesh right? Your husband’s colleague. Am his wife” she gave a warm smile.

“Hey hi!! Please come in” Rachna invited her.

“We don’t have much furniture! So please adjust” – Rachna said as she took Veena inside her home.

“That’s absolutely fine!! Even we were the same when we came here!!” Veena said with a smile.

"Please sit" Rachna's hands were towards the pista green sofa.

"Hey such a cute one!! compact too! Nice sofa yaar" - Veena said with a surprising smile.

Rachna thanked with her smile.

Veena was fair, tall, her short curly hair and a sharp prominent nose gave her good looks.

“So what are you doing?! Seems you are arranging the groceries!!” Veena said looking at the un arranged groceries.

“Yeah!! I cant even imagine what we will do without this online delivery!! We cant even buy Indian groceries in this city right? My God!!” Rachna said seriously

“Yeah!! I don’t think we can get Indian groceries in this city!! But there is a small Nepali shop here which sells Indian items. But we have to give half of our salary to the shop” Veena laughed casually.

“Oh!! Nepali shop is it?! Hmmm” – Rachna

“But the thing is while ordering online, we need to remember each and everything. Even if we miss one item we need to again order it separately and have to pay heavy delivery charge as well. So better make a perfect list of the groceries before you order” Veena suggested.

“Yeah I have to” Rachna smiled thankfully

“So here after you will start full fledged cooking is it?” Veena winked at her

“Ha Ha!! Yes of course! Its pity to see my husband managing with food! Have to cook properly here after” – Rachna smiled

After few conversations, both discussed about their native places, qualification, job, family and few basic topics.

Soon they became too close with each other.

“Hey I am going to the big supermarket near station. Would you like to join me?” – Veena

Why will I say no?! After all I got a company! And this girl seems to be nice. I think am going to like her a lot. She is humble too.

“Sure!! Let me know before you go” – Rachna replied happily.

“Come to my home at 3 o clock. Its 915.” Saying this Veena closed the door and left.

Rachna finished arranging the groceries and her phone rang.

She took the mobile and said “Hello!!”

The other side was blank.

“Hello!! Who is this?”

“Its me” the voice replied.

“Meryl?!!” Rachna asked with doubt

“Ha Ha Ha!! How are you idiot? Got settled with the new country?! How are things going?!”

“Hey!! Am fine how are you.. yeah getting settled”

“That’s great dear!! So you get all Indian items? Vegetables?”

“Yeah I go to supermarkets. Vegetables are okay. Manageable”

“You go alone to shops?” Meryl asked with wonder

“Yes girl!! I got used to it now. In fact I love that” Rachna said with a smile

“Hmmmm great!!” – Meryl

“Meryl you know?!! One watermelon is 3000yen(1500 INR) here. I got heart attack seeing the price. Now got used” Rachna said with a laugh

“Oh is it?!!!” “Hey sorry sorry! My boss is coming. Bye Bye” She whispered and cut the call.

Rachna was smiling and she started getting ready.

She pressed the calling bell and Veena was ready.

Veena took her to many shops and both enjoyed shopping together. Rachna was totally comfortable with Veena.

“Rachna! Please don’t mistake. This is the first time am talking in English. So if there are any mistakes, please correct me” – Veena

“Hey that’s ok yaar! Even am not perfect with English! You too correct me” – Rachna

Veena took her to many supermarkets and both bought many items and everything has been kept in their cycle baskets.

“Hey shall we go to that dress shop?” – Veena

“Ofcourse! What a question?” both giggled when Rachna asked that.

“Okay. I need few things in this supermarket! We will buy and then enter the dress shop. Ok?” – Veena

“Sure”.

When they came out, both Veena and Rachna carried a two big carry bags. Veena kept all the carry bags near her parked cycle and she started walking towards the nearby dress shop.

Rachna couldn’t walk carrying all those carry bags. She couldn’t understand why Veena is entering the shop empty handed.

“Veena…..” – She called

“You forgot all your items here!! Everything is outside” – Rachna

“Hey let it be!! No one will take! It will be safe” – Veena said with a smile

“What?!!!! We are going for buying dress! Till we come out, our things will be safe?!! What are you talking? – Rachna was confused.

“Its like that here. You are new na. Soon you will get used. Now keep the bags outside and come “ – Veena smiled as she entered the shop.

“Hey no Veena!! Don’t mistake me. Let me carry”. Her Indian mind dnt want to take a chance.

She walked carrying all the carry bags. She couldn’t concentrate on shopping as the carry bags were heavy. Veena was busy shopping and Rachna just tried to look at the dresses. 1 hour passed as such. Both came out of the shop and as Veena said everything remained as such.

Rachna was in surprise and she cant believe what she saw. Its one hour.!! No one touched it?!!!

She still couldn’t believe.

“Now will you believe?” Veena asked showing her teeth

“Yeahhhhhhhh” Rachna was out of breath!

Both rode their cycles and reached home. Rachna still couldn’t believe how everyone kept things out as such and no one ever touched it!!

“My God!! What kind of country this is? Am I on earth?” she asked herself.

She arranged the things and its time for Keshav to come but he dnt turn up.

He came after half an hour and Rachna saw his tired face.

“What happened?! Why late today? – Rachna

“The train was stopped. Someone jumped before train and committed suicide” – Keshav

“What?!!!!” – Rachna was in shock again

“Yeah!! Its common here! Don’t you know these people are too stressed! The suicide rate is quite high here” – Keshav

“Oh!!!” Rachna replied preparing tea.

At once she started searching about stress in Japan and she came to know that these people never show their true feeling and they get stressed.

Rachna at once remembered all the smiling faces she saw..

“Oh my God!! That much stress behind all those smiles?” she wondered. Keshav was sitting behind her.

Her mobile beeped. It was Pooja “Hi how are you?”

Rachna at once took the mobile before Keshav saw the sender of the message.

And replied “Hey Pooja! Am fine!”

After that there was no response from Pooja. And Rachna expected that.

“Whats the dinner?” – Keshav

“Yet to prepare!” – Rachna replied in a lazy voice.

“Hmm but its time already“ – Keshav

“No mood to prepare dinner! Feeling Lazy” – Rachna in a lazy voice again.

“I feel like eating a nice Biriyani…” – Rachna

“Shall we go out? I heard there is a Nepali restaurant here. Hopefully Biriyani should be there." - Keshav trying to hide the enthusiasm in his voice.

Rachna’s face lights up at once and she jumps from the chair saying “I will get ready”

Keshav smiles seeing her enthusiasm and makes sure that she doesn’t see him smiling.

Rachna gets ready with her usual blue jean and a black woolen top. Her hair tied into a low ponytail. She wore her brown leather jacket and wore her high wedge espadrilles shoes.

“I got ready! You are still sitting?!” – Rachna asked standing near the main door.

“Two minutes are more than enough for men” – Keshav

Rachna smirked at him.

Rachna was waiting for him in the corridor enjoying the chill breeze.

Keshav came out with a light blue jean and a peppy yellow t shirt and a black leather jacket.

“Is it too cold outside? He asked wearing his gym sneaker shoes.

“Yeah!! But buffalo skinned like you wont feel much. So don’t worry” she sounded casually

“Am ready. Lets go” saying this Keshav locked the door and Rachna walked beside him

The wind was too cold. Rachna and Keshav crossed the main road and started walking in a lonely road. Rachna tried to look at Keshav.. without her knowledge she kept staring at him while they walked.

Keshav saw her staring at him and asked “What” – in a slight irritated tone

Idiot.. I shouldnt even enjoy this happiness.? Sadist.. Idiot.. stupid… before her brain searched next few words to scold him, she replied “Nothing…just.. nothing.”

Both kept walking in that chill wind and dark road..

Rachna was looking at the moon which was very bright and pleasant.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Too many things in this one episode, one side such a nice Japanese Culture and another side Suicide issue. One side Good friendship with Puja and on the other side silence when talking on the phone. Husband has Love in the heart for wife but not showing outside. Felt like I went for shopping and I am craving for Biryani now!! Iniya you are super!!. I wish I feel like asking you to do two episodes daily but I know you will do it if it is possible for you. Thanks re for giving us such a nice story. Enjoy your day!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thanks Lata dear for such a detailed summary :grinning::grinning::grinning:
    Soon I will try to write two episodes per day. After all its my pleasure. :relaxed:
    Thanks dear :blush: