1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Excellent episodes dear.....all suspense, suspense and suspense can't guess anything:BangHead:...you are such a good writer:cheer:

2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Meeru :kissingheart:

3. IniyaaSri

Hey thank you so much dear!!! You are making my day here!! :blush::blush:
    And don't hit too much!! Story will unfold soon :wink::kissingclosed:

4. IniyaaSri

Episode 12:

Rachna felt hurted and said “I really dnt expect you will react this way! And really dnt do anything wantedly”

“Just stop!” Keshav said charging his phone.

Rachna’s tongue was tempted to throw many harsh words on him. Yet she controlled her tongue with much effort and she went to prepare dinner. Both had their dinner and since its usual for Keshav to play games, he was busy doing the same.

Rachna just lied beside him. After sometime she heared his mild snoring noise.

“Hmmm…Eating.. playing.. sleeping.. very nice of him” she thought

It was really hard for her to have a peaceful sleep and she kept staring at the beam of light which escaped through the curtain gap. The room was filled with darkness..silence..Keshav’s mild snoring sound…Rachna’s mind was blank.. She kept staring at the ceiling which was clouded with darkness. She took her mobile without his knowledge and kept browsing for sometimes.

When browsing became boring, she decides to sleep. She turns off her mobile and keeps aside. She just closes her eyes so that she might try to sleep. She felt the same thing again. Keshav’s kiss on her cheeks.

Her eyes opened at once without even delaying for a nano second. She felt like dancing at once. It was no more dream or illusion which she had all these days. Keshav has planted a kiss on her cheeks, hugs her like a teddy and sleeps like a baby. Rachna’s happiness knew no bounds. So?!! All these days you have been kissing me without your knowledge idiot?!!

She felt his warm breadth near her neckline tickling her sensations. His soft hair brushing her cheeks. His manly smell. Rachna was smiling without showing her teeth.

You Idiot!! Love me this much!! I very well know you!! Is your ego bigger than your love?!! Stupid…Why don’t you forget everything. As if I committed some crime… Idiot…Its actually me who have to get angry like this... But I don't want to waste life like you.. That too just because of anger....Every moment is precious for me... Hey Rachna!! How come you married this stupid guy?!!! Hmmm....

Fine.. Let me wait for you.. I know you love me.. That’s enough! When I am the receiver of millions of happiness from you, I should be ready for the sorrows as well right??!

She smiled herself and gave a long breath..Rachna no more tears…Let him talk when he wants to. You be happy.. After all he loves you…This Idiot showed it out even without his knowledge..

She very badly felt like giving a kiss on his forehead. She took her lips to his forehead and stopped..

"Hey what will I do if he wakes up?!! He will keep an angry face and at once will move away from me. Stupid guy he is.."

she took her lips back and kept staring at the dark ceiling.

“But how can you be this harsh on the girl whom you love this much idiot?!”

“Love and rude at the same time?!!”

“Stupid fellow..” she scolded him with fake anger.. Though there must be real anger in it.

She slept enjoying his warm hug and his soft hair brushing her cheeks. It dawned and Keshav left home in his usual time and Rachna was busy watching movies.

After sometime she started digging old photos to look at. She saw Pooja, Meryl & Helena standing beside her with a wide smile.

Though Rachna, Meryl, Pooja and Helena joined different courses in different colleges, their friendship was becoming stronger and stronger day by day. They used all their sem holidays to spend time together and they really considered the other three as their best friends forever.

Meryl was done with her Bachelors in Mathematics, Rachna with her Business Administration. And Pooja and Helena were doing their final year of engineering.

“Hey I am going to join engineering. Then only I will have four years before marriage. My parents are ready to get me married once am done with my college.” Rachna remembered Pooja’s words.

“Hey my dad wants me to join Engineering. He bought a paid seat too!” – Helena said with a giggle.

“We will never join engineering” – Rachna and Meryl

So the girls met after a long gap in Pooja’s house. Pooja’'s mom bought them all kinds of snacks and served it to their room.

Rachna was lying on bed..Meryl was sitting beside on the bed and leaning on the wall. Pooja was sitting in front of the computer and Helena beside her.

“Here Helen. I have copied all the movies. Don’t forget your pendrive” Pooja said turning off the computer.

“Hey girls you know what?! My college friends used to ask me to name my besties and always I will tell three of your names. And they kick me hard everytime” Pooja said laughing

Meryl and Rachna were feeling too proud of their friendship. Pooja’s parents heard their conversation and felt very happy for the girls. They loved them equally.

Rachna was busy fiddling with her mobile though she was a part of the conversation.

Meryl saw that and grabbed her phone "Always you sit with phone is it?!! We are here only right?! Then what are you doing with the phone"

"Am seeing the tour photos of my college mates!! They have gone to coorg with their school friends!! Am not lucky like them!! We four have not gone anywhere out being besties" - Rachna said in frustration.

"Hey we went to beach na the other day" - Helena replied

"Its how long since we went? Its 2 years!!!! Infact Meryl's college was near to mine.! Full 3 years!! You know ?!! We met only once!! Can you imagine?! bestie's college near by and we never met each other!!" Rachna said in anger.

"Hey whats this Rachna?!! Only if we go outings, we are friends?!! No na.. Then what? Even I have a wish that we four should go to theatre and watch a good movie!! Meryl wont come. What to do.. Leave dear" - Pooja tried to convince.

Meryl remained quiet.

"Listen Rachna! Its mere enough for us that we meet like this then and now...No need of any outings or frequent phone calls. Even this is friendship" - Meryl and Pooja replied Rachna

Rachna was not convinced. Friends?!! we should enjoy every moment with them. Enjoy life like anything. We should be there when we need. Not just meeting and sharing things. We should have fun together...But anyway these girls wont understand what am saying. So Rachna said "Ok fine. Leave"

Meryl and Pooja understood that Rachna was not satisfied but their friendship brushed away these petty issues.

The girls met often and Helena was slowly fading away from the frequent meetings. She said its far and she cant come. Sometimes she had family functions. Sometimes outing with neighbourhood friends. She was slowly fading away but met them once or twice. Meryl and Pooja considered Helena as one among their bestie and Rachna's thoughts were ironical to their's. Meryl and Pooja felt Rachna is not matured enough to understand Helena’s situation.

It was one such meeting and all four girls were there. All discussed about the love stories in their colleges, one side love, two side love, time pass love many many stories they enjoyed sharing. They shared all their college gossips.. Talking about others love stories gave them too much pleasure. They did not know that two butterflies out of four are going to fall in love soon.

5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

so, this is going to be about those two butterflies?? one love marriage and one arranged is it? Keshav has something in his heart and something in his tongue looks like...poor guy and poor girl. Iniya, what happened to your drive, were you able to retrieve your story?

6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

so, this is going to be about those two butterflies?? one love marriage and one arranged is it? Keshav has something in his heart and something on his tongue looks like...poor guy and poor girl. Iniya, what happened to your drive, were you able to retrieve your story?

7. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha!! Good guesses Lata darling!! :thumbsup:
    Lets see what happens to the friendship for four butterflies as well.

Hubby tried everything. Actually problem with the laptop too :worried:
    So have to fix that first. After that have to try for recovery!!
    Lets see!! As of now am using another spare laptop! Yet to get used to this!! :pensive:
    And Happy for your concern dear:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Lata6 likes this.
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya good going dear... Eagerly waiting to know who the two butterflies falling in love

9. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu darling!! Yeah lets see :grinning::blush::thumbsup:

Deepu04 likes this.
  10. sunthari

sunthari Senior IL'ite

Good episodes. love it.