1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks sweetee :blush::blush::blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Thanks srilaxmi!! :blush::blush::blush:

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks Sangeetha dear :) Nice to see your feedback!! :) :)

4. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu dear!! Yeah lets watch what happens to them!! :blush::blush::blush:

Deepu04 likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Episode 11

Its 1 week since Rachna came to the new country. Though she was always busy browsing and watching movies, she felt like going out. Once or twice she has gone with Keshav to a supermarket. And she realized that she need not know Japanese to go and buy the vegetables. So she decides to go alone. “Mee?! Going out alone in a new country?! That too its just a week. Wow Rachna!! She patted herself”

First go and come successfully!! You dnt even start from home yet! Also remember that you cant even explain them in English even if you want to her inner voice gave a knock on her head.

She wore her light blue jean and a striped blue t shirt. She took her purse and kept her alien registration card in it. It took time for her to register in her mind that she is a foreigner and its mandatory to carry the card whenever she steps out of the house. She couldn’t imagine herself taken away by Police for not having this card. Also she felt the card is quite compact to carry rather than carrying her passport every time. She got ready and stepped out of the house.

That was a bright sunny day. The winter was fading away slowly and Spring was creeping in. The sun shined bright though the air carried good chillness in it. Rachna started walking and after covering few steps she saw the red signal and stood for crossing. There were few people standing beside her for crossing. She was standing for 2 minutes and there were no single vehicle which passed by. Rachna's legs tempted her to cross the road since there were no vehicles. But her brain saved her. And no one crossed the road even when the whole road was empty without vehicles. The signal turned green and only then their legs moved ahead.

Rachna crossed the road smiling how she use to follow the mob while crossing in India. She never checked the signal unless and until she drives..

Her legs were relaxed while she walked. She loved the freshness in the air. She couldn’t feel the polluted air though the country was known for its Bullet trains, cars, innovation and technology. The air was as fresh as the smiling faces of the people. She walked staring at the houses. All were too small when compared to usual Indian houses. Hardly one small to medium person can enter the house without much trouble. She kept staring at how small the house entrances were. But one thing she saw in common. Every house had colorful flowers and plants outside the house. They managed to grow colorful flowers even if they dnt have much space.

She saw an old lady watering the plants outside her house. She would be around 80. No No then for sure her actual age should be around 90 thought Rachna. She was looking at the old lady and the old lady smiled seeing Rachna and said “Konnichiwaaaaa”. That smile was passed to Rachna’s lips and she gave back a warming smile to the lady. Rachna was walking all the way with a tint of smile on her face and she reached the supermarket.

Everything was smooth. She just went, stared at the new vegetables that she has not seen before. Picked few vegetables and stared the various Japanese cooking ingredients and finally came to the bill counter. She saw the amount that the digital machine displayed and payed the same. She was walking relaxed with happiness carrying the vegetables in a carrybag.

She was thinking how she was bowed and welcomed in the shop. Even while coming out they bowed at her and thanked her for coming. She felt very respectful. She has heard people treat each other with politeness. But she dnt expect this kind of behavior.

Whenever she thought about a foreign country, her movie addicted brain flashed her with the images of women wearing faded jeans with all loose hair..few incidents of displaying affection in public.(PDA). young girls in a glamorous dresses… Uff.. May be I watched too much movies which depicted those scenes.

But this country was something totally different. It was quite neat and organized like many other countries. But the politeness and being respectful! She felt no other country can do this much. Also there were no PDAs as far as she saw. She saw many women walking on the roads and she hardly saw women wearing jean! May be 1 out of 100 wore that. Remaining wore cute skirts which always gave an elegant look. She wondered how beautiful and modest these women are..

She remembered even her normal indian top was labelled as low necked one by Keshav “women dress very decently here! No revealing business here! They were high neck tops only. So better dress decently” were Keshav’s words.

The dresses that they wore kindled some sort of respect towards them. Everyone were looking neat and perfect. She reached home and arranged all the vegetables in the fridge.

Days kept flying with people watching. There was a wedding hall near to her house and every weekend Rachna kept peeping at the wedding hall. She use to see many beautiful Japanese girls coming out the entrance. Those low braided buns.. The pearl earrings.. thin neckset.. Their short shiffon gowns.. everything was stunning and everyone looked cute and beautiful.. No Showing off.. no revealing.. These people are totally different from the rest of the world she thought.. I love these Japanese...

It was an evening and Keshav came home running asking her to come out as its snowing outside.

“Hey come out soon! Its our first snow here!!" He said with enthusiasm.

Rachna was happy seeing the happiness in his face..

He pulled her out and both clicked many photos and he posted everything saying “Our first snow experience”. Many people liked it and someone has commented as “Beautiful couple”.

Rachna saw and her face was dull. Everyone thought they are living a good life. But only these two were aware of whats going between them.

Keshav saw her sad face and asked “What happened now!?!! The photos looks good right?”

“yeah …but we are not happy really…” Rachna replied seeing his eyes

“We would have been happy if you have told everything first itself. In fact we would have not even got the problem” Keshav replied.

P.S : My dear ladies, I have already typed 35 episodes and all of a sudden yesterday everything got deleted because of some issue in the laptop. In fact my whole drive is gone!! So I am typing everything again. So there might be some delays in posting.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    Adharv, Arunarc, ssudhan and 4 others like this.
  6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

I never knew that it is only Japanese in Japan and even about the dressing style, thanks for sharing. But I know that they use lot of cosmetics and high quality ones that too, let me know if it is not correct.

Story is very interesting, so Rachna hid something from him that happened before marriage and later he came to know is it? That is so sad Na!!! She left everything and is with him now, can't be forgive her?

I am so sorry to hear about the files being deleted, that is so torturing, some people can get data from crashed drive, we got our projects like that from some support guy long time back though. I hope you get your data back.

7. IniyaaSri

Thanks Lata sweetee!! And yeah you are right!! Cosmetics are damn good here!! And no one will step out without the complete make over! And regarding Rachna and Keshav lets see what is the thing that is bothering Keshav!!

And Yeah my hubby is trying to retrieve my drive! His drive is safe :unamused: only mine got triggered and everything gone. He said he will try to recover in a couple of days!! so lets see!! Parallely I will write the future episodes.

Lata6 likes this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Very Nice and clear episode .. except the mystery couple's past..oh no..I totally understand first of all to digest the fact that we lost data takes time.

We will wait for your episodes and please don't take stress on it..I am sure you guys might have tried all possible ways to recover it .. hope things goes smooth.

PS

9. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah lets see. Will have to see some other option to recover my drive!!

10. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

@Iniya.... Very beautiful episode ... I feel that I want be in Japan now after reading the episode dear... Reg hard disk don worry u ll get back... We will wait da take your time dear