1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sweetheart!! :blush::blush::blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Episode 9:

Both were walking.. Pooja had pinned her blue floral dupatta on both the shoulders… Her curly hair was tied into a braid.. Her round face with specs and a small bindi…Rachna was wearing a long red kurthi with black jean… her long straight hair was braided. Both their hands were busy carrying many plastic carry bags and their mouth busy talking with each other.

The road was little dark and the street lights were glowing bright. It was a residential area and all they could see were big bungalows all over the street.

Inspite of shopping for more than 4 hours, both were still energetic and their legs walked briskly..

Rachna and Pooja were enjoying each others company. There were many similarities in between them.. Both loved movies.. Both loved love stories.. Both loved to dress up… And both loved shopping and roaming with friends.. This common likings made Pooja and Rachna to stay glued to the other and of course they both shared a very good bond with each other…

Meryl on the other hand was always busy with Church, Church choir, training small kids for Church events and she loved spending most of her time in church..And Helena she was always odd one out.. She spent her time with neighborhood friends, old school friends and sometimes at Church. So Pooja and Rachna were becoming close since they were able to spend time together doing things that both loved.

“Rachna you know what, our class Hussain is in love with Gauri…”

“Really?!!!”Rachna’s big eyes became wide

“But the other day he was saying “We are just friends?”” - Rachna

“Hey it seems he has gone to her house when no one was there… Anu told me…”- Pooja

“My God…”

“Really?!!! So both are in love?!!! Their parents will accept?” Rachna asked in wonder

“Don’t know…. But we shouldn’t love anyone Rachna… That will bring bad name to our parents..”

Rachna loved it when Pooja said that..

Rachna liked pooja…

Apart from being a good friend, pooja was very good with money as her father is a business man.. Even if someone owe her 50paise, she will ask them without any hesitation

“Hey!! Even that 50paise is our money right?!!how to ignore that?!!” this is the question pooja asked.

Hers was such a lovely joint family and she is the only girl among all her cousin brothers. So everyone showered her with loads and loads of love!! And she was the queen of her house…Though her family was quite rich, Pooja knew the value of each and every paise that she spends.. She never wasted money nor she bought any unnecessary fancy accessory for herself. Her family was more of tradition, pride, status and of course money.

“Hey Rachnaa, am feeling hungy.. take that popcorn na…”

Rachna gave the popcorn to pooja and both started walking..

Their legs stopped when they saw a gang of guys standing in front of them without allowing them to walk..

Rachna was scared to the core…She saw Pooja’s face with fear but Pooja was standing smiling…

“Hey Rachna these are my chat friends… All these guys are from Hyderabad….They said they are coming here for a wedding and so thought of meeting”

Rachna was in peak anger…. She just controlled and gave a short smile….Those guys spoke for five minutes and then left…. Rachna shouted “Why dnt you tell me Pooja.. I said I don’t like”

“Hey!! Don’t worry!! Did something wrong happen?!! No right.. They came.. they spoke.. they left” That’s it…

“If something happens?!!” Rachna asked in a tensed tone..

“Hey nothing will happen.. Did I love someone or what?!! This is just hi bye relationship.. Don’t worry”

“You should worry if you fall in love…Anyway neither you nor me gonna fall in love… Even if something like that happens our parents will kill and bury us..So why are you getting tensed…”

“You know?!! I have even told those guys how close we four are.. even they are a gang of four guys.. You know? I have even told them that we all four have same two wheeler” Pooja giggled

“What?!!! She told about me?!! About us?!!” Rachna was shocked and tensed hearing all those..

Rachna kept quiet.. Both walked quietly

Why does she do all these things… talking with strangers… meeting them.. how dare she told everything about me to them… What if they do something..

She dnt want to worry much and leaves it as such without knowing Pooja’s this habit is going to shake everything and everyone…

3. IniyaaSri

Episode 10:

Rachna was waiting for Keshav and he dnt turn up in his usual time…She was worried and she called him at once.. He dnt pick the call …

All her unwanted thoughts increased her fear…

“What will I do now?!!”

“Why he is not attending my calls?!”

“God!! I don’t even know the language even if something happens”

“What happened to Keshav…”

She heard the calling bell and when she opened she was relieved to see Keshav standing in a pale green formal shirt and a black formal pant.. He removed his bag from his shoulders seeing Rachna..

“What happened?!! Why dnt you attend my call?!! I was afraid.”

“I was in train… people don’t talk in trains here.. Not even a phone call.. There will be pin drop silence….Moreover my phone was in silent mode”

“Emergency case?!!” - Rachna

“No one will talk on phones in trains”

“Can you prepare some tea?! Am tired” - Keshav

She just went to prepare tea knowing that he doesn’t want to talk on this…

She gave him the tea.. He tasted it “I already told you to add less sugar!!”

“am sorry…”

“hmmm….” - Keshav

Rachna felt very bad and she was standing near the stove though she was not cooking anything. She just stood and she was about to lose her thoughts on something else..

Keshav took a carry bag from his bag..

“For you..”

She was surprised.. When she opened it there were many Japanese snacks in it..Her face lights up with happiness seeing those colorful yummy sweets wrapped in fancy covers.

“Thanks”

“Hmmm” continued Keshav… "I think nothing else can match this happiness..Even if I buy you a luxurious diamond earring, you wont be this happy" Keshav said with his lips trying to smile wide.. But after all it was under his control..

Rachna gave a wide smile showing all her teeth trying to be casual with him to get him back to normal. But one more attempt got added to her list of things she tried to make him normal..

After that both had dinner and went to bed…

As usual he was playing games and she was staring at the darkness…..

“Wont you forget everything and forgive me?” - Rachna

“Good night…I need to start early tomorrow…” replied Keshav

She couldn’t believe that he has slammed her with those harsh words…

She couldn’t fight with her confused mind and she decides to divert her mind…

She checks all social networking sites and finally logs into facebook..

The same photo again.. That same group photo.. Pooja was reflecting a traditional Indian wife.. Sindoor on her forehead.. bindi between her eyebrows… a rich silk sari…With her husband standing beside her… And her cute baby… Rachna could see the happiness in Pooja’s eyes.. The happiness of satisfaction.. The happiness of her husband’s love.. Everything reflected in that picture….

Keshav was about to take the water bottle and suddenly Rachna scrolled the page so that he wont be able to see that photo…If he sees this picture, that’s it….Already am having enough of the tragedies here. Now I believe astrology... She got reminded what she read in a magazine about her yearly prediction. oh my God... yearly prediction...? I dont even any hope that my life will turn up like how I wished...

It was Helena’s birthday. Pooja and Rachna planned for a surprise cake cutting. Helena had always been special wherever she goes because of her funny nature and tom boyish attitude.. Everyone loved her just because they found her always smiling and giggling…

Pooja and Rachna reached the coffee shop and Helena accompanied them. They were waiting for Meryl and she dnt turn up…Rachna was very angry that Meryl never comes for any outing, any enjoyment and any celebration.

“Hello… where are you Meryl… we are waiting for you..”

“Sorry Rachnaa… I need to go the church… I have choir practice now…”

“What?!!! Fine.. again a reason….sit at home…” she shouted…

Rachna sat in anger and pooja was dissppointed that Meryl is not coming. They always wanted all four to be together for any outing or any celebration but Meryl always stood odd when it comes to outing.. Something or the other reason were there for her….

They were about to wind up and they were about to break the surprise of cake cutting.. Meryl came with a sad face…

“Sorry Helena…Happy birthday dear” She hugged her..

Rachna and Pooja were relieved that finally she came…They brought the big cake and made Helena to cut the cake…

“Hey don’t be sorry Meryl.. I thought I myself would empty your share in this cake…”

Winked Helena and the situation became normal and cheerful…

Days were passing and finally they were done with their 12th exams.. Though Meryl and Rachna were friends from 2nd class, they loved Pooja and Helena equally..

In spite of knowing that Rachna and Meryl were thick friends and they did share a strong bond, Pooja and Helena loved to be with them…

The four girls enjoyed every moment of their life with their gang..

“Ok guys… its time for all four butterflies to fly in their own directions…”

“Butterflies?” –Rachna

“Hey!! Its our gang name… 4 butterflies…”

“Uff.. yeah… I forgot…” - Rachna

“So here after we wont be in this school…” - Helena

There was silence…

“Hey cheerup guys… Wherever we go.. we are going to be in this same locality…” - Helena

“Yes… We will be together forever…” cheered the butterflies…

“Will be together forever?!!” asked Meryl

“Definitely yes!! We will be together and nothing can depart us” – said Rachna in a strong tone.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

wow Iniya, a bonus episode for us. Great yaar!! I liked those two parts, but the thought of Keshav and Rachna's issue is hurting me, what made him like this...they are in a new country and just two of them, it will be so nice if things are normal between them na...great episodes. Thanks and have a great day.

5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Wow two updates together. Love you Iniya. The story is moving very interestingly with the present and past happenings. Great work.

Waiting eagerly to know why Keshav is tough with Rachna though i think he seems to have some feelings towards her and what's the tragedy with the girls???

6. IniyaaSri

Thanks Lata sweety!! Lets wait and watch how do they deal it dear and also what happened between them!! Nice to see your feedback early in the morning! :blush::blush:

7. IniyaaSri

Thanks Pri darling!! :relaxed: and yeah hopefully I will connect those :grin: Have a great day sweetheart! :kissingheart:

sreeram likes this.
  8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Two episodes :hearteyes: thank you Iniyaa:kissingheart:..

very nice dear good going...you reminds me my school and college days.same like these girl we had 4 ppl grp and now only 3 :( we still talk with each other like in school girl :)

i think Rachna was in love with some one and keshva knows abt it..just guessing:rolleye: not sure :)

9. IniyaaSri

Thanks Neha dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Thats nice that you still talk to each other like before!!! :blush::blush:
    Ha Ha!! And thats a good guess my dear!! :grinning::grinning: But lets see whats in store ahead!! :smile:

28neha likes this.
  10. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

wow iniyaa two episodes in one go..
    story is moving very interestingly in past and present..good going...