1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey Divya dear..... :blush::blush::blush:
    Welcome to the thread :blush: Thanks dear... happy that you are liking :grinning:
    Posting next episode tomorrow morning :blush:

BDivya likes this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Iniya this isn't you... You never post small update.....

Enjoying reading your narration dear. Just wondering what's the secret behind everything.

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks pri dear... Short update is it... Will try posting lengthy ones. Let me try :)

sreeram likes this.
  4. mriduna

mriduna Silver IL'ite

@IniyaaSri
    You bring out raw emotions very beautifully with your words. Loved Renu & Karan, now looking forward to knowing Rachna & Keshav.

5. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Iniyaa, read all the episodes in one go. Loved it. Beautiful story and very very lovely narration. :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

6. IniyaaSri

Hi Mriduna!!! :blush: Thats so nice of you to say that :blush:
    Happy that you enjoyed dear :blush:
    Let me know your thoughts on future episodes too :blush:

7. IniyaaSri

Hey Aks :grinning: Wow!! Am on cloud nine seeing your feedback :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
    Thanks dear :blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Episode 7:

“No.. We dnt…” replied Rachna with an innocent face.

“Oh!! But a girl told me that a lean girl with a long hair had pushed this aside?” Pooja said in a strong voice..

“I see.. But am sorry that its not me…” – Rachna replied politely

“Sorry!??! What for?!! You dnt do right..No probs. Its me who should say sorry” -Pooja

“Am sorry for mistaking you.!!” Pooja at once apologized..

Meryl and Rachna exchanged glances which said “How sweet of her na..”

Both smiled and that’s how their friendship started…Meryl and Rachna started liking Pooja more…

“She is Helenaa…she is from st.mary’s school” - Pooja

“Hi Helena…” – Meryl gave her hand

“Hi” – Rachna smiled

“Hello both of you…”

“Rachnaa your eyes are big likes eggs… so whenever you bring eggs to school, give it to me. Because you already have two”

“Meryl you are already fat…So just give me your lunch box today” – Helena said in a serious tone.

Meryl and Rachna were shocked and both were staring at Helena…

And after few seconds all four laughed out loud..

“Hey idiotic Helen… Will you talk like this during introduction?!!! I know about you .. You are one such insane girl.. Cant you talk properly to them? – Pooja asked with slight anger

“Hey whats wrong in that?!! We all are friends after all…” –Helena said in a casual tone.

All started from school and Meryl and Rachna were walking with their cycles.

“Meryl…Does my eyes look too big?!!” Rachna asked in a worried tone

“Hey idiot!! Not like that.. They are very cute you know…She just makes fun..thats it.. My Rachna is very beautiful” smiled Meryl

Rachna always liked Meryl for her love…

Meryl was completely different from Rachna…

Meryl was more of affection, loving, doing good for everyone, god fearing, and above all she has never seen a cinema theater in her life…

Rachna was on the other side.. She was hot tempered, very rude at times, loves to enjoy, loves songs, movies, romance and other such dramatic things.

It was their maths tuition that day.

Meryl, Rachna and Pooja were sitting in the room and the class was going on..

The three girls were waiting for Helena.. It was raining heavily outside and Helena’s house was too far from the tuition. So they thought Helena would have stayed at home since it was heavily raining from noon.

Class was going and Everyone turned to a sound…

Helena was standing with her bag in one hand and her dripping shoes in another hand. She was totally drenched in rain and her dripping shoes were making the classroom entrance wet..

The teacher got shocked seeing her but managed to ask “Why are you late?!! Would have atleast stayed at home right?!!”

“Sorry mam.. It was raining heavily…The subway was full of water.. You know the water level was till my hip… Even my under wears got drenched…”

The whole class of girls laughed at her.. Good that there were no boys in school tuition…

“What?!! Get in…” Shouted the teacher in an irritated tone..

“But mam… My inner wear is drenched.. If I sit, the benches will get spoiled..”

“Oh God!! What do you want me to do now?!!!”

“Shall I go home mam?!!”

The class giggled again..

“Get lost” the teacher continued the class.

People were wondering why she came and why she left…Helena was always odd one out among the four.

Days were passing and the four girls became best friends.. They even named their gang as four butterflies.. Wherever they went, they went together.. spent time together and soon they did nothing without telling to each other.. They were so transparent to each other that they shared even their family secrets to each other.

"Rachna!! You know what.. I really thought you are head strong, stubborn girl in the initial days..." - Pooja

"Really?" - Meryl and Rachna laughed out loud

"Really yaar!! I thought so.. Moreover you wont speak to many people right.. So me and Helena thought you are head strong" Pooja said seriously

"Many think like that Pooja. Am bit reserved.. Not so social kind.. So people mistake me.." - Rachna said with a warm smile

"But you are not how I thought. You are too sweet and down to earth." - Pooja smiled

"Ok Ok .. Enough of giving conduct certifications" - Helena interrupted..

All four laughed and Pooja's parents were happy to hear all these conversations..
    They loved the bond these girls had..

It was one fine day and Rachana was writing her notes sitting in the classroom and the class was yet to start…

Meryl came and sat in the last bench.

“Hey Meryl .. why are you sitting there… come to our bench..”

Meryl remained quiet..

“Hey what happened…”

No response from Meryl.

“Hey tell me idiot.. Why are you not talking to me…”

She kept asking this and Meryl dnt utter a word.

Meryl tried to look somewhere else..

Rachna was sitting with her heads down on the bench without knowing the reason…

And that was physics lab session that day and Meryl was in the lab for the next half day..

Half a day without talking with Meryl…

What happened to you Meryl?!!! Rachna was confused…

Sweetynila, Arunarc, sreeram and 3 others like this.
  9. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Hi Iniyasri,
    Wonderful narration. I love the way you pull us into the story. I like and also hate (not literally) you for stopping the episode in a twistful manner. my mind keeps thinking about what is gonna happen. Loving the story. Great going.

10. IniyaaSri

Hey meepre!! Thanks dear!! :blush::blush:
    You brought my first smile of the day :blush::blush:
    Ha Ha!! Regarding the twists and the cliffhangers, am just experimenting with story writing and am not a writer already!! So thats the reason. Everything is mere experimenting!!
    Lets see how the story moves further!! :blush::blush:

meepre likes this.