1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Sangeetha :):):) happy that you are liking it :):)

2. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Watashi mo sukoshi shitte imasu !!!! (I too know japanese only little). Anatha wa nihongo o benkyoshimashta ka? (you learned japanese). Wow using japanese after a very long time..... Im in cloud 9.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Benkyoshite imasu :) even am so happy!! :):):) you learned Japanese is it? :)

4. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Hey Ini beautiful episode, really enjoyed it.

New King size sofa for 100 Rupees? oh my god sofa for 100 a am fainting. then i will put sofa in kitchen too.

Aww tat was too bad, felt really really bad for Rachu, u r beautifully bringing out the feelings every time, its a cake walk for u n the best thing i like in ur writing. i cud feel as if am Rachu.

Oh Ini wats the rift between them, pls bring them together, wat did Rachu say tat big to invite Keshav's wrath hmmm dunno but it pains to see Rachu like this, do sumthing na.

Awesome episode.

5. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

6. IniyaaSri

Thanks for the vivid feedback Maha darling!!! :kissingheart:
    Lets see what happens further!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

StrangerLady likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thanks Sweetee :) :) :)

8. IniyaaSri

Episode 6:

Morning Rachna wakes up and prepares simple dhal rice and packs his lunch..Keshav leaves and again she is alone at home..

She opens her laptop and logs into Facebook..

Many of her acquaintances has flaunted with their pics… Some with their spouses,, some with their kids … some flaunting with stylish poses… She kept scrolling and scrolling…The more she saw those, the more she was getting reminded of her sorrow..

The scrolling stops at one point seeing a photo…. It was a family photo… The kid looks too cute….

Her eyes were becoming moist… And she felt as if her heart is literally aching.. Now I understand why people say “feels like stabbing in my heart”… This is that pain….And I am destined to suffer like this…

She logged out and sat on the sofa leaning on the wall..

Her black t shirt was moistened by her tears…She just closed her eyes…

Meryl and Rachna went to their school next day with their 11th standard application form. The school was one such famous one in their area. Everyone were dying to join their kids in that school.

Rachna and Meryl submitted their applications and both were excited for their 11std standard. Just because both want to be together always they chose the same group and its computer science…

After few days the school reopened. Rachna got ready with her two plaits.. and she reached Meryl’s house..

“Rachna have little breakfast na…” – Meryl’s mom

“Auntyyyy.. No no.. save up all your love for this Sunday .I will come for biriyani”

She winked at aunty and Meryl laughed at her…

“Sure dear.. come without fail” Said Meryl's mom and both the girls left..

They were searching for their classroom. “Seems they have changed everything this year” – Meryl

They found the classroom and went inside..

Few boys were sitting and there were no girls inside…

“Hey these are A section boys Meryl…Seems these guys belong to computerscience now”

“Yeah yeah!! Talkative boys.. Why did they come here..uff” Meryl shrugged her shoulders..

“Rachna you don’t talk to them even if they talk to you…”

“Ok. But whats wrong in talking to them Meryl?!!”

“Hey don’t get involved in all those…”

“hmmm ok my dear” smiled Rachna

15 minutes before bell it was. The classroom was filled.

Meryl and Rachna sat in the last but before bench and there were other two girls in the last row…

“Would you like to join us?! We are just two in this bench!” – Rachna

“No that’s okay. We both are comfortable here.”

“Hey Meryl!! seems both are new to our school…” – Rachna

“I know that girl with long curly hair..She is Pooja…I have seen her in my tution..”

“Oh you know her…hmmm”

“Yeah.. Her dad owns that Pooja Supermarket…she is the only daughter…”

“Oh ok”

It was interval… Both Meryl and Rachna stayed in their places.

“I am feeling very bad meryl… most of our tenth class mates chose bio group and remaining people went to other school..only we both are B section here. All other girls are A section girls.. We don’t like them na… Why they chose computer science…”

“Hey don’t tell like that Rachna.. learn to love everyone….Everyone are good only…”

“Enough enough… I cant be like you Meryl…Stop..I cant forget what all they did to beat us in marks and grades.. I cant be a Mother Teresa like you Meryl.. Spare me” she laughed saying this..

Both giggled together..

Their friendship was getting deeper day by day.. Both stood beside each other as mountains… Meryl loved Rachna more than anything and Rachna was showered by Meryl’s love…

“Excuse me.. Can you please give your computer science record note?”

Both turned hearing that voice..

It was Pooja… Her long curly hair was tied up with white ribbon and her very round face had a prominent nose and spectacles…

“Yeah here it is..”

Thanks

“By the way I have kept my bag here. Why did you push it?” – Pooja(in a serious tone)

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 4 others like this.
  9. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful Episode Ini dear :) Manirathnam maari Past and present nu pinni edukiriyee nee !!

StrangerLady likes this.
  10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice episode, we are getting to know her classmates too. How did she meet her husband, pakka love marriage right?