1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

@Mahavid am missing youuuuuuu dear :pensive:
    Are you on vacation:tonguewink:

Deepu04 and sreeram like this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Even we are wondering the same dear...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

I think she would have gone for vacation after the kids exams!! :thinking: am thinking

sreeram likes this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hopefully dear.....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Anubhavam pesudhu pola irukeeee :confundio1::confundio1::confundio1:

sreeram and Deepu04 like this.
  6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Yes da :( @Mahavid where are you sweet heart :(

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  7. IniyaaSri

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: sema comedy

sreeram and meerasrini like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Episode 43:

Rachna saw her dull face....She dnt want to go to office.. But no other go...

She had her bath, got ready and just like that started driving to office...

"I want to tell Mathy about all these. But he is already tensed with his office works. Will tell him when I meet"

She reached her office..parked her car and went to her cabin..

Luckily there was no much work and Rachna simply sat staring at the monitor... 2 days passed like this. There was no message from Madhav either..

Her mobile beeped. "Dear! Am off to Delhi.. Will be back in a week. An important presentation from my side" - Mathews

Rachna replied "Take care darling! We will catch up once you come. All the best for your presentation"

She sent the message and kept her mobile on the desk. It beeped again.

It was the message from Pooja "Dears!! am getting engaged. This Sunday. I will send you the venue. Both must be there".

Even Meryl saw the message since Pooja has sent it to their group.. Just three were in their group...Pooja, Meryl and Rachna...There was no news from Helena...

Rachna called Meryl at once "Meryl...saw the message?.. Engagement has been fixed..." Rachna exclaimed

"Yeah dear....Leave....we cannot do anything..." - Meryl

"hmmmm did you see the guy properly the other day?" - Rachna

"Yeah.. He was good looking...Tall..handsome...very fair.....and most importantly he belongs to their caste......." - Meryl

"Hmmmm" - Rachna

"Fine.. We will meet on Sunday" - Rachna

"hmmm. Yeah.. Come home on Sunday" - Meryl

Days were passing and Rachna couldnt tell anything to Mathews and he was too busy even to talk to her.. Moreover everything happened in a short while that even Rachna dnt expect anything to happen this soon.

It was Sunday. Meryl and Rachna got ready and both reached the party hall.

The party hall was very big and luxurious. Rachna was wearing a dark blue designer salwar and Meryl was wearing a peach anarkali suit. They straight away went to Pooja's room. Pooja was ready with her aqua blue silk sari. Diamond jewels have cladded her from head to toe...

Her curly hair was braided and she was busy posing for the photo shoot.. She managed to wave her hand to Meryl and Rachna..

Before Meryl and Rachna could share lighter moments with her, she became busy with all her cousins and relatives and these girls were not even able to go near her.

Both came out of her room and sat along with the crowd. "There will be more than 800 people I guess" Meryl glanced at the crowd and said..

"Hmmmm may be...." Rachna replied seeing the crowd.

After sometime, Pooja was brought to the grand stage by all her aunts.. Happiness in Pooja's face... The guy was wearing a heavily embroidered white sherwani...There was no smile on his face... The photographer tried very hard to bring smile on his face...Pooja became slightly dull seeing him like that and the engagement ceremony continued as the elders wished.

Meryl and Rachna couldnt talk anything to her.. They just posed for a pic and started home..

"Meryl.. I was afraid Madhav might come..." - Rachna

"Saw the luxurious engagement na..? Do you think her dad would not have thought about Madhav? They would have arranged everything in advance so that the engagement will be smooth" - Meryl replied..

"You are right...." - Rachna sounded low..

Both reached their homes and Rachna refreshed herself and came to bed...

"Hey darling!! We are meeting tomorrow! Am taking off for next 2 days! Too tired.. but not tired to romance with my sweetheart" - Mathews

"Hey sweetheart!! Come! Am waiting for you" - Rachna

"But am sleepy now. Good night!" she sent the next message.

Rachna slept off and Mathews was back from Delhi. Rachna woke up and got ready. She was very happy that she is going to meet Mathews after a long time..

She had a relaxing bath... Dried her hair...Wore her favorite black tunics and white jean...Left the house with her handbag and sunglasses..

Her face was calm and relaxed as she walked.. She saw Mathews waiting for her in his car.. He was slightly tanned but his charm remained the same..

He got excited seeing Rachna after a long gap and he exclaimed "My darlingggg" with both his hands wide open.

Rachna laughed at his posture and got into the car. At once she got down in his car, he grabbed her cheeks and kissed her lips hard.

"How are you my love?" - Mathews asked once he was satisfied with the long kiss.

Rachna gasped. "Am fine. One important news. Seems my dad came to know about us... Before I could reply, he left the place saying "Forget everything" - Rachna

"Hmmm I see" - Mathews

"I need to convince him. I will" - Rachna said firmly

"Good firmness. Fine. Lets not talk about any of our problems now... I want to relax myself...Shall we go out somewhere?" - Mathews

"A long drive? out of the city? - Rachna

"Long drive is a good option!!" - Mathews started his car.

Rachna really needed a long break after all the stress that she took. She just wanted to sit quietly and see through the window.

Both were quiet for sometime. Both their minds were relaxed...calm....they simply enjoyed each other's company. So there was no need to have any conversation.

It was lunch time and both were feeling hungry. Mathews made few calls and they continued their drive again.

Car stopped in front of a restaurant.. Mathews took Rachna inside. They kept walking for sometime and there was a big beautiful hut..

The hut was decorated with fresh white flowers and creepers... Rachna was surprised seeing that...She entered the hut and it had four open windows all the four sides..

The sea breeze was filling up the hut..There were just two chairs and a table in between.

She was surprised seeing a big board in the centre of the table. It displayed "My romantic lunch with my Rachna" with a tag line below which said "I love you"

Rachna was surprised seeing all those and Mathews smiled at her..

"Am meeting you after these many days!! Just a small surprise to bring a smile on your beautiful round face" - Mathews

"Hey Mathy....." Rachna hugged him in happiness.

"ok ok. Am all yours! but am hungry now. Lets eat first" - he pinched her hard

Rachna laughed and both sat opposite to each other.. Rachna enjoyed the beach view from the hut and it was divine...

The beach view gave her deep thoughts and she was admiring the calmness of the blue beach...

Both enjoyed their lunch completely and sat on the shady beach sand.

"My darling... Where shall we go for honey moon..." Mathews held her hands and looked at the beach..

"Paris?" - Rachna saw him with a smile.

"Too romantic huh?!! Why dont we go to Australia?! Beautiful beaches are there. I always wanted to visit Great Barrier Reef. If you are with me, that would be cherry on top. " - Mathews

"As my darling wishes! we are going to Australia" - Rachna smiled

Mathews put his hands around her and both their heads were leaning on each other..

"How did you like me Mathy?" - Rachna

"My fate" - He replied.

"What?!!" - She beat him angrily.

He dnt leave her hand and both enjoyed sitting in shade and watching the big blue beauty.

It was 4 o clock and it wasnt too hot. Both walked towards the beach and all of a sudden Mathews pulled her inside the water.

Rachna was scared to the core seeing that giant water-body and she came out very soon.

"Hey!! I dont know swimming. Why did you pull me?" - Rachna asked squeezing her hair.

"So what..." - Mathews asked casually

"I have not even got into swimming pools. I think I have hydrophobia" - Rachna

"All phobias will be treated after marriage...come lets start home.. Your dress will be dried before you reach home" - Mathews

Rachna started walking on the sand and Mathews was walking behind her. All of a sudden Mathews came running and lifted her in his arms.

Rachna was surprised and she laughed at Mathews. He walked carrying her till they reached the hut. Rachna started arranging her belongings and she dried to stop her hair from dripping. Mathews was done with his arrangements and he saw Rachna drying her hair.

At once he hugged her from behind and kissed on her neck.. Rachna felt as if her senses are getting activated.

"Mathy...Keep quiet...." she whispered without pushing him away.

His hold wasn't loosened and he kissed her ear lobes and jaws.. Rachna just closed her eyes and enjoyed the kisses.

She felt his lips on her neck..ears...and her collar bones....

"Idiot enough!!" she pushed him away.

Mathews kept seeing her and came near her. Both their eyes were gazing each other.

He took his lips near hers and said "Good that you pushed me away. Come lets go" and laughed heavily

Rachna gasped with relief. He pulled her hands and both came out of the hut.

"Rachna...seems someone is disappointed that she missed a nice kiss" - Mathews smiled naughtily

"Nothing of that sort! Am not disappointed" - Rachna got into the car and Mathews started his car smiling at her.

Both were quiet during the drive and Mathews started "How are you going to convince your dad?"

'Dont know! But I will. Lets see" - Rachna

"Hmmm. Mom wants us to get married by next year. So see to it. If not, I will come and talk" - Mathews

"I will manage. He might insult you if you come. I don't want that. I will manage" - Rachna

"Okay" - Mathews sighed in relief.

"What shall we do, If he doesnt agree?" - Mathews

"We will elope" - Rachna winked

"Really?" - Mathews smiled

"That was supposed to be a joke" - Rachna smiled back.

"Mathy.....Want to tell you something"

Mathews saw her.

"Pooja agreed to what her parents said and she left Madhav!" - Rachna said in a low voice.

P.S : Included the story link in my signature, as per the suggestion from Admin! :blush:
    Also Episodes index will be added for easy reading! :blush:

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 7 others like this.
  9. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

IniyaaSri Read all episodes in one go. Lovely story. Great gripping narration. Eager to read more.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya nice episode with romantic feel ... Apt for weekend dear!!!!! Eagerly waiting what Mathews gonna respond about Pooja ...

IniyaaSri likes this.