1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Of course you are dear... why doubt!!!!

Am working on it da .. will post soon.

Kick oda vitta seri... without throwing me out :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

sreeram likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Episode 42:

"No use in talking about this Rachna....She is normal.." - Meryl

"Hmm yeah! We can help her in someway if she is feeling bad...But she is very clear...What can we do" - Rachna

"What did Mathews say on this?" - Meryl

"I am yet to tell him. He is too busy. Meeting him next weekend. Will tell him." - Rachna

"Hmmmm ok dear! Will start home. You take care. Ask your husband to inform us in case if you get labour pain" - Rachna

"Ok dear. You go home safely" - Meryl

"Meryl!! You want boy or girl?" - Rachna smiled

"Anything which Jesus sends me. Am fine with that" - Meryl smiled back

"Good. Take care. Good night. Bye" - Rachna left.

She bid bye to Meryl and reached home. Rachna was feeling better. She stopped feeling bad for Pooja and she avoided thinking about Madhav to save her inner peace.

She thought she will get a sound sleep that night. She washed her face and got into her night suit. She saw her face in the mirror. Her eyes were dull. dark circles were ready to creep under her eyes ...

Seeing all that, Rachna decides not to interfere in Pooja's issue any more... She turns off the light and sleeps well.

She heard her phone ring and opened her eyes. She took her phone and it showed "Madhav calling". She attended his call.

"Hello!! I heard she is getting married. Why is she doing like this sis? I cant even imagine my life without her...Those four beautiful years with her... I can never consider anyone else as my wife" Madhav cried.

Rachna was not able to talk anything..

"Sis. I dont have any hopes on my life without her.. I feel like ending up my life now" - Madhav

"Bro!! What are you talking?!! Dont go for any such decisions!! Think about your mom and dad...." - Rachna tried convincing him

"Even if not today.. I will definitely kill myself in front of her eyes if she is marrying someone else. I will come to the wedding hall and end up my life in front of her eyes. Only then she will realize what she has done me" - Madhav hung the call

Rachna was keeping the phone in her ears as such!! The pain in his words...the anger on her...Everything was visible....

He is feeling very low and hopeless... What will I do if he commits suicide now.... He was sounding hopeless....

oh my God! In case if he commits suicide, Police will check his phone and I will be the last dialed number right?

They will take me to police station for enquiry right?!! What will I do now.. If my dad comes to know about this... Thats it... Before Police calls me for enquiry, my dad himself will kill me....

"Pooja.....What have you done to me" - Rachna closed her eyes....

"Shall I call Meryl and ask for any idea...." thinking that she checked the time. 11.40 p.m it showed.

"How will I call her now?!! " Rachna was awake the whole night and she did not know what to do. Again an other sleepless night for her.

At once it dawned, she went to Meryl's house before going to office.

She explained everything to Meryl and even Meryl got scared...

"Meryl...I can still hear Madhav's cry....It keeps echoing in my ears dear.....I can never forget that...The pain that guy has in his heart was oozing out from his voice... " Rachna cried out...

"Calm down Calm down. My might will come now. Stay calm" - Meryl pacified her.

"Rachna!! There is only one option!! And you got to do that to save you. No other go" - Meryl

"What should I do" - Rachna asked with tears dripping from her cheeks

"Better talk to Pooja's father..." - Meryl

"What will I talk to him?" - Rachna

"Tell him that Madhav is saying that he will commit suicide and you are afraid" - Meryl

"Meryl....Its like complaining about Madhav.Though I have never seen him, his messages and the very few conversations that I had with him were brotherly..." Rachna's eyes were red.

"Then what will you do in case if Madhav commits suicide? Do you want to get into problem? Can you convince your dad if something happens?" - Meryl

Rachna kept weeping...

"No other go dear... What will you do? Today again if he calls you and says I am fed up..I am going to end up my life...What will you do..Its painful for him. We can understand. But what if yours is the last call and you very well know what all problems you will be getting because of that." - Meryl explained her

Rachna kept crying without knowing what to do...

Meryl wanted Rachna to be safe without getting into unwanted problems..

"Rachna.....Already Pooja's dad and uncles met Madhav and warned him personally." - Meryl

"What?!!!" - Rachna was shocked

"Yes...I think by then only they would have told about her marriage also" - Meryl

'When all this happened?!!!" - Rachna

"Few days back!! Pooja told me that her uncle was about to hit Madhav...." - Meryl

"Hitting Madhav? What was his mistake?!!" - Rachna cried thinking how deeply Madhav loved Pooja.

"Dear....I can understand how you feel. But you need to save yourself. No other go....Just tell to Pooja's dad. so that Madhav will stop contacting you" - Meryl

"Meryl......I dont want to complain on Madhav dear....." Rachna cried on Meryl's shoulders and Meryl was terribly feeling bad to see Rachna crying like that without committing any mistake..

Meryl's eyes were getting moist to see her cry like that and she tried to pacify Rachna....

"Rachna..look at me...Wipe your tears....I want my friend to be without any problems. You dnt do any mistake.. She herself gave your mobile number to Madhav. That too without your permission. He himself texted you. I agree that the guy was true.. good. caring..sincere in love...But whats the mistake that you did? why should you suffer for the mistake she did? Listen to me." she wiped Rachna's dripping tears.

Rachna just gave a blank look to Meryl..

"Talk to Pooja's dad. Let him deal the problem. Dont go to their house. Everyone will be there at home. He goes to their shop at 10 in the morning." - Meryl

Rachna dnt talk anything.

"You go to his shop... Tell him you want to talk something important about Pooja and ask him to come outside. Then tell about Madhav" - Meryl

"Dear... its a supermarket..People will be there around him... How will I just like that tell him all these. How can I say please come out I need to talk to you. If people sees that, what will they think of me. They might think am in some problem. He has shop for the past 25 years... All are regular customers and family friends. Even if one person comes to know about this, thats it..." - Rachna

"You are right.. What shall we do then?" - Meryl sounded worried

"Do you have Pooja's dad's phone number?" -Rachna

"Yeah dear! I have saved it. She gave me long back!" - Meryl took her phone

"Here it is. Thank God. Will send it to you" - Meryl sent to Rachna's phone.

"Talk to him today evening once you come from office. Dont delay" - Meryl warned her..

Rachna wiped her face and started from her home before Meryl's mom sees her dull face.

Rachna was not able to work. She was rehearsing how to talk to Pooja's dad.

He was such a friendly dad. He had played with me... teased me for fun.. So nice he was to all of us... We have seen his happy face..But how will I talk about his daughter's love affair to him? That too after these many problems... Rachna lied on her desk...

It was evening and Rachna started early from office.....she parked her car near Pooja's shop... She took her phone to call Pooja's dad. Her hands were trembling..

"Rachna!! No other go.. You want to go to Police station for all the inquiries?" her inner voice threatened her..

Before she could answer her inner voice... her fingers dialed Pooja's dad's number'.

"Hello.. uncle... Rachna here...Am standing outside the shop.. Can you please come out?"

He came out at once.. Rachna made sure no one is seeing them.

"Uncle....Madhav called me.. He is saying he is going to commit suicide..I really dont know what to do" - her voice reflected her inner fear..

'I will take care" Pooja's dad said in a second and left..

Rachna was feeling bit relieved and she got into her car...

She drove back to home and tried to relax....She went for a long bath and dissolved all her worries and fears....

Time was 10 p.m. she wished Good night to Mathews and closed her eyes..

Her mobile beeped. "Dnt expect you will stab in the back!! At least be truthful to your love. Will never message you. Bye" - Madhav

Rachna felt like someone slapped her hard on face... She was shocked to see the message.

God....These people would have told something else and he would have mistaken me.....I never wanted to back stab you bro....Rachna cried.....I know how truthful you were to her... But am helpless...May God give you the courage to move ahead with your life....

Rachna lied as such without closing her eyes..

Her eyes were drenching her pillow...."I never wanted to betray anyone....God! Why did you make Madhav to think about me like that..."

"No use in thinking about that" she thought....Her eyes were dripping till the sun shined... It has dawned...

4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Too sad yaar! Feeling quite low! These kind of things do happen in real life, I am guessing that Rachna will take one Imp step now, I will just wait n see if that comes out true. If I write now, people may beat me...I hope I have read your mind!!

Nice narration as usual!! Are you going to finish in 8 more episodes?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Thanks for the feedback dear. :)
    Keep guessing. Yeah dear will be finishing by 50 or even before that.
    Lets see what Rachna does further.

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya dear very well narrated ... Feel bad about Rachna and Madhav .... Pooja Wat have you done girl???? Really very bad!!!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Iniyaa,
    Nicely narrated the episode.
    Rachana is suffering because of pooja. Feeling sad for Madhav . Very true, people can get into trouble by helping such people.

8. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu darling!!:blush:
    Lets wait and watch!! :blush:

Deepu04 likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah... Lets see whats in store further!! :grinning:

10. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

@IniyaaSri
    well narrated and its wonderful ini.......waiting for more episodes......(wen will you post it.....thinking that and im waiting):hello::icon_writing::icon_pc:

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.