1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

He He He!!! Thanks dear!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
    Soon you will know dear :wink::wink:

2. IniyaaSri

Episode 5:

“oh my God.. who will it be.. I don’t even know the language…how will I talk now…And no one knows me here as well.. Not even neighbors” Her thoughts were working in nano seconds…

“Who will it be?!!”

Rachna saw through the peephole and Mary was standing outside.

Rachna opened the door and Mary flashed her trademark smile.

“Hi! Good morning! We have come to fix the refrigerator..”

“Your husband has asked for a sofa too..”

“Hi Good morning! Please come” Rachna opened the door wide…

Mary was wearing a thick black stockings and a Grey colored pencil skirt with a black top on it… The same messy pony tail..The same wide smile from ear to ear…

The fridge was fixed and they left…

Rachna whiled away her time by watching all her favorite songs and movies…Though she was alone, she has never felt bored.. She always kept herself busy with something or the other..

Keshav came home from office…He Kept his office bag in the cupboard and refreshed himself.

He wore his short trousers and a loose t shirt and sat on the sofa…

He was looking fresh after his bath.. The thick moustache gave a manly look to his face… His wheatish skin was a good match for Rachna’s ..Rachna was preparing tea and she saw him from the corner of her eyes.. just saw him? Well…she actually admired him…

Rachna gave him his tea.. Keshav started talking sipping his tea “I have asked for a second hand cycle for both of us. An Indian family is leaving Japan. So they are selling all their things.. We will be getting the cycles tonight..”

“Cycle?” “What for?!!” – Rachna

“Did you see any two wheelers here?!!!” – Keshav

“No…” – Rachna

“That’s why.. Here either everyone walks or uses bicycles…Take your cycle whenever you go to buy vegetables.. I think even my colleague Ramesh’s wife has one…We can use our cycles for short distant outings”

“Me going out all alone?” “That too in the new country” “I don’t even know the language” – Rachna kept adding the list…

“Soon you will go even if I stop” – Keshav continued

“In another 2 -3 days you will go out alone.. Mark my words” he ended the conversation.

“Me?!!! Going out alone?!! How will I manage to talk to people in the shops?!! They don’t know English.. And I don’t know Japanese…” she kept her thoughts to herself as she dnt want any arguments..

"By the way whats the price of the cycles? Too costly?" - Rachna asked with concern

"I am yet to ask the price.. Anyway we need not worry about that.. Since the disposal procedure is bit expensive here people just sell everything for low price and wind up.. In fact today someone has put a sale of a king size sofa for just 200 yen(100 INR) and its also new..they have attached the bill as well"

"What?!!! New King size sofa for 100 Rupees?" Rachna went inside the room with a jaw drop

She was busy arranging her cupboard.

After some time, Keshav shouted

“Rachanaaaa”

“Yeah”… she replied from inside…

“Come here” Keshav’s angry voice made her tremble with fear…

Don’t know what for he is going to fight now… Her mind was preparing for a fight….

She just came running in her satin nighty and her traditional pendants in her mangalsutra were making chinking noises along with her anklets…

“Dnt you turn off the heater in the bathroom?!!! You know how costly it is here?!!!”

Rachna just saw him with guilt..

“Am… Sorry…. I … forg…”

“You will know how costly it is when we pay the gas bill. Cant you be careful??!!” – Keshav dnt even see her face

“Wasting money like this…” he murmured…

Rachna was in tears…..

Why is he shouting for this small incident?!!! Does he means that am eating in his money?!!

Even I was working for the past five years… I just resigned since I had to come here…

She prepared the same tamarind rice wiping her tears…

Keshav saw her crying and murmured “Ufff….opened her tap…” and started playing games in his mobile..

Oh!! He is not playing with his tab this time.. ?!!May he is charging his tab so that he can play for the whole night - Rachna thought

Both had dinner and Keshav slept off and Rachna was awake thinking how he shouted just for a silly issue…

“Neither I can forget the past….Nor he is able to forgive me for what I said….”

“God….why did you make my life like this…. The guy whom I loved….That guy…. My love… My hero…..And the one who is sleeping beside me now… Cant even imagine this has happened in my life…Not everyone is lucky with love..”

Her tears reached her chin… She got tired of crying and decides to sleep and succeeds as well.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 5 others like this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

oh Poor Rachana, what made her husband stay aloof with her like that? Can't wait to find out the past story. Lovely narration as if they are real characters.

4. IniyaaSri

Hey thanks dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah lets wait and watch!:grinning::grinning:

5. Shivalaya

Shivalaya Silver IL'ite

Poor Rachu. Lovely episode Iniya darling

6. IniyaaSri

Nandri Nandri!!! :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

7. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

inisyaa your story is moving in very interesting way.. i like the narration and feel like watching instead of reading...your writing skill and story both r improving day by day and pls tell us soon what happened in past so that we can keep our sympathy for proper person:grinning:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha Ha!! Thats a cute question dear :smile::smile::smile:
    Will let you know soon :lol:
    And thanks for those kind words dear! am happy :relaxed::relaxed:

twinklingstar likes this.
  9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Iniyaa dear,

Your story is just not a story but the mirror of reality.

This is the story of married life of couples nowadays.Just the difference is place, rest the situation is same. The root cause of this careless attitude is taking other person for granted.These situation are really tough to handle & half life is spent on thinking how to overcome it.sad but true. :crybaby2:

Deepu04 likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

I see :openmouth::openmouth: