1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the love darling!! Posting in few minutes!! :blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Episode 41:

Rachna came home early from office and called Meryl "Are you free? Shall we go to Pooja's house?"

"We shall go. Before that you come home. Its so long that we met.." - Meryl

"Am coming." Rachna reached her house in another 10 minutes and spent time with Meryl.

Both started walking from home..

"Meryl...Wont her parents think bad about us? Because we knew about her love affair..And we have been supporting her na.." - Rachna

"Yeah...Even am worried. But lets see...They trusted us so much na...." - Meryl

"Its embarrassing Meryl...I feel like going home back" - Rachna

"Come. Just two more minutes.. We reached almost" - Meryl

Both climbed the steps and pressed the calling bell.

Pooja's mom welcomed them with that same warm smile..

"Come dears!! Its so long that you people came."

Meryl and Rachna smiled back without knowing what to talk.

"Meryl dear...how is your baby? Are you eating properly? Pooja used to say that you never eat properly"

Meryl gave back a polite smile and replied "Yeah aunty. Baby is good."

Both were made to sit on sofa and Pooja welcomed them..

All three girls went inside Pooja's room. They sat on the bed....There was silence...

Pooja she herself started "I changed my decision Rachna...What else to do"

"Did you inform him? He said that you have sent a mail" - Rachna

"Yes" - Rachna was dumb struck...couldnt talk anything.....she was shocked to the core..

("Is she the one who asked the guy to black mail her against her parents?!!"

"Is the the one who said she will tell about her love affair to any guy in case if her parents any fix one?")

Pooja interrupted "Madhav mailed me back pleading to be at least friendly with him. I dnt reply"

Meryl and Rachna were shocked to hear each and everything from her...

"How come she changed her mind in just 2 hours?" Rachna wondered again and again...

Before she could ask her anything Pooja's landline rang "Hello"

"yeah grandma...Okay...I will tell to mom" she hung the call.

"Maaa......Grandma is coming here in another 1 hour with uncles and aunts" she informed her mom.

Rachna and Meryl got up..

"hey we are leaving dear...You carry on. You people will be busy..." - Meryl

"Oh..." - Pooja

"Yeah. We are leaving" - Rachna

Both started from Pooja's house and reached Meryl's house.

"Whats this Meryl...I cant take this. She is so cool...she is very normal...What about Madhav then..." - Rachna bursted

Meryl held Rachna's hands..."Hey dont shout....Calm down...My mom might hear this"

"You dnt tell her anything about Pooja?" - Rachna

"No dear.. I dont want my mom to think bad about Pooja. So I wont tell her" - Meryl

"Hmmmm I dont know what to tell to Madhav dear. He will definitely call me...." - Rachna kept her hands on her forehead

"What can we do dear?!! Her whole family just like that brainwashed her and she forgot her 4 years of love story" - Meryl

"I dnt expect she will do like this Meryl. seriously....They both were like husband and wife.. Very matured...sacrificing..."- Rachna

"I expected this Rachna...She just fell in love because all her college friends were committed. I feel this is infatuation" - Meryl

Rachna saw the time and she started home at once without continuing the conversation with Meryl.

She reached home, refreshed and went to her bed..

She couldnt sleep.

May be as Meryl said, Pooja was never in love? Everything was just attraction?

No way..They both were in deep love.. I felt that at many instances...

Also they were not time-passing. They were working hard for their happy future...

Madhav.....what will I tell you now... Your mom, dad, sis and her kid.... everyone loved Pooja...What will Madhav tell them...

Rachna was still in shock and couldn't come out....

She still couldnt believe what Pooja has done..

What made her to take this decision...

May be they blackmailed her saying suicide?!!! Rachna tried to find out...

Or is her love so weak that she just like that agreed to her parents' decision?

Or her love for family is so big that it over took her love for Madhav?

"Did she love Madhav?"

"The conversations that they had all were so matured...so caring....He loved her like anything. She was his everything. What will he do now?"

Shall I inform Madhav now?

Or may be he will take some wrong decision in emotion.... Rachna was confused..

She did not want Madhav to still wait for Pooja..

But what if he commits suicide out of being cheated all these years...

I cant risk myself....I wont tell him anything.

Rachna did not know when she slept or whether she slept or not....

It dawned and she texted "Good morning darling! Good day"

she got reply from Mathews saying "Good morning my love. I am in office. Came early. Too much work. Will be the same for the next 10 days. Will call you whenever I am free"

Rachna saw the message and got ready to office. she reached office and concentrated on her work. Days kept moving like this and one day she received a message from Pooja again.

It was a lunch break. "Rachna....My parents has fixed an alliance for me. The guy is working in Australia. Our distant relative. They are coming home this Sunday. It will be a big function. All my relatives will be coming. You and Meryl are coming"

"Hey its embarrassing. Your house will be filled with relatives and what me and Meryl gonna do there" - Rachna

"Hey please.. you both have to come. I will be happy. come na" - Pooja pleaded.

"hmmm okay" - Rachna

"By the way Rachna! I was not hesitating to talk to you and all. Meryl was scolding me. I would like to tell that I was not feeling hesitated and all. Just that I dnt call you. Thats it" - Pooja

"hmmm" - Rachna Rachna hung the call.

How cool she is....spoiled a guy's life....forgot everything in minutes ... now got ready for her wedding......?

Or may be she is hiding all the pain in her heart.....At least she can share that pain with us na... we are always there for her.....

I know... She loved Madhav truly....How much pain she will be having in her heart...Its not that easy to forget someone whom you considered as your whole world...

Pooja... at least cry out to me....why do you hide everything in your heart...... Rachna gasped...

It was sunday....Meryl and Rachna got ready and reached Pooja's house..

The house was filled with her relatives...

Pooja was dressed in a dark violet silk sari with dark pink border.. She was standing like a jewelry Advertisement Model and there were more than 100 people at her home..

Meryl and Rachna entered with a smile and was stunned to see her wearing that many jewels.

"Hey!! These many relatives..This much jewels? The guy has just come to see your right?" - Meryl exclaimed

"We people do this way dear.. Even small occasions are celebrated grandly." - Pooja replied with a giggle.

Rachn and Meryl dnt answer anything and started home without spending much time there.

"Meryl did you notice something? - Rachna

"What dear?" - Meryl

"Usually if parents dont like daughter's love affair, they use to control her. Like house arrest, security, blocking phone, they wont even talk properly to her friends...many such things will happen. But here..." Rachna

"Her parents were very sweet na... They dnt do any such thing na. They left her freely." - Meryl

"Meryl... They are so sweet that they have brainwashed her so perfectly that they dont even have to worry about her change in decision." - Rachna

"What they would have talked?!! May be they would have explained about the family values...importance of caste...status and all.. Or blackmailed saying suicide ? - Meryl

"Who knows" - Rachna

3. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

semma Iniiii:):):) eagerly waiting for one more epi today !!!!:p

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

One more? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::lol: I just posted one!! :grimacing::grin:

5. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Epsiode 41 you posted atlast ;) but still suspense :sob: so when going to be next epsiode Iniya ?????????:rolleyes:

6. IniyaaSri

Next episode tomorrow morning 6 (IST) :blush:

7. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

noooooooooooo :scream::scream::shakehead: one more venum by EOD:icon_pc::icon_writing::icon_writing::icon_writing:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Another wonderful Episode Ini dear!! SHort ah irukara maari irukeee!!! Selaadhu Selaadhu. Inum 2 episode post pannu iniku :p :p So now Keshav entry ah :p

Preetii likes this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Good one Iniyaa...But wat happened to Pooja...how come she can change like this suddenly very bad :(

10. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

I agree with you meera ;), short ah iruku :p :p

meerasrini and IniyaaSri like this.