1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey Preetii dear....
    Thanks for reading!! Too much suspense huh?!! :tonguewink:
    Everything will be revealed...:grinning:
    Too tough is it?!! Will try to post tomorrow's episode today if possible :tonguewink::tonguewink:
    Thanks once again!! :blush::blush::blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Thanks for the feedback Anupama dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Lets wait and watch!! :grinning::grinning:

3. IniyaaSri

Dears....planning to post the next part in another 2 hours!! :blush::blush::blush:

4. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Iniyaa,
    For planning to post in 2 hrs.Waiting till tomorrow morning is very difficult for us. So much suspense and confused .thinking what might be stored in the next episode for Rachana and Pooja.
    when is Keshav going to enter.
    U keep the readers eagerly wait for ur next episode.superb writing skills.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha Ha!!! :tonguewink::tonguewink::D

6. IniyaaSri

Episode 40:

"Are you ready?!! It will be cold there. So take all the necessary things" Keshav said as he wore his shoes..

"Done.. Am ready" Rachna got ready with a thick jacket and both started from home..

They reached the spot after a travel train followed by a bus travel..

Both got down and Keshav took her to a nearby shop. There were many colorful toys, gifts, eatables and many other things in the shop.

Keshav bought two small bells and tied it in their bagpacks.

"Hey whats this?!!! What for bell?!!" - Rachna's eyes became bigger.

"Bears might come during our hike. If I have told you already, you would not have come..." - Keshav replied and started their hike..

"What?!! Bears huh?!!!" - Rachna stood as such without moving.

Keshav came back and pulled her hands and started walking...

"You dnt tell me anything?! I just thought it would be nice to have a forest hike...But you are saying bears will come?!!!" Rachna's face was filled with fear.

"Hey idiot!! Why are you pulling me?!! If you are adventurous, why should I be..." she kept talking and Keshav dnt mind anything.

Both started their forest hike...They were surrounded by tall trees...and hardly sunlight could enter the forest....There was complete silence...The moment Rachna shut her mouth, the only sound that they could hear was rustling sound of dried leaves and mild sound of babbling brooks...

Rachna and Keshav stood as such in the thick forest without uttering a word. Keshav was enjoying all those minute sounds and Rachna was stunned to listen to all those new sounds...

Both kept walking together. They reached a place where it was fully covered with snow and it was too slippery. Their shoes were getting into the snow carpet. Rachna was keeping every step with too much caution and Keshav was busy enjoying with nature.

There were no one with them. Just both of them and the majestic forest. Rachna wantedly walked in such a way that the bell in her bag keeps clinging. Keshav walked with a smile seeing her fear for bears...They walked more than 3 hours and there was a big hut for rest. The hut was built particularly for resting. And the people who were hiking were given green tea and vinegar soaked vegetables for free. It was too chill and a warm green tea was amazing. The moment they entered the hut, Keshav started talking with an old man who was serving the eatables for the travelers. Everyone were enjoying the chillness and the warm green tea in the midst of the forest. Rachna and Keshav rested there for 15 minutes and both continued their hiking after biding bye to the old man...

The path was again slippery because of too much ice and all of a sudden Keshav was about to fall and Rachna held him tight from falling down... Keshav's heart beat skipped a moment and Rachna's too.

"Careful idiot! See I have saved your life.. Thank me" she said and he dnt reply her but walked with a smile.

Both continued their walk for next three hours and neither Keshav nor Rachna was tired... Both were very fresh and their hiking was too pleasant...

It was evening 5 o clock and it was dark already....Keshav missed his route and both were struck in the forest without knowing the correct route..

Rachna was getting nervous and Keshav was consoling her...

"Its too cold...Am not able to manage....This thick jacket all wont work in this chillness. Its too cold...." Rachna started to shiver and there were no other travelers with them..

Keshav was searching for his lighter for setting up camp fire.

"Take your lighter fast...." - Rachna managed to talk while she was shivering.

"Seems I left that at home" - Keshav said in a low voice

"My God!! Left at home?!! Dont you have sense?!! we are coming to forest!! Wont you take all the necessary things?" - She started yelling and Keshav yelled her back "Will you shut up?"

"Do you have chewing gum?" he asked

"Chewing gum?!! Are you serious? What for now?" - Rachna asked while she was searching for one in her bag.

"Take it" -She gave him with anger.

Keshav at once took his torch battery and connected its both ends with the chewing gum wrapper!!! and there were fire fumes...He at once placed it on a heap of dried leaves and that was a camp fire...Rachna was stunned seeing Keshav's presence of mind and stood still.

This is the experiment he was trying at home and I made fun of him instead of appreciating him.. My God...Never thought these experiments will come to practical use. Thank God!!

"come near the fire!! you will feel better" - Keshav said as he packed his bag.

Rachna felt better being near the fire and she was ok. After few minutes, they saw a gang of people hiking in that way and Keshav and Rachna joined them and continued their hiking in a proper route.. Both were done with their hiking and boarded the train..

"Now tell me. How was the hiking experience?" - Keshav asked her.

"Beyind words...The fresh soil.. Unpolluted air...Deep silence with the rustling of leaves....small brooks here and there. flowing water turned into frozen ice....Just you and me and no one beside us.... Dont know what else to say. This will remain as one of the best memories with you..."

"Thats the power of adventurous trips like these. Atleast now understand and try to be adventurous" - Keshav

"Why should I be" Rachna kept quiet.

Days were flying and Rachna and Keshav enjoyed visiting many cities, many places and they were gaining lifetime experiences together.

It was 1 month and there was no news from Pooja..

Rachna was in an outing with her colleagues and her phone rang. It was Madhav. She said "Hello"

"I have a got a mail from Pooja...She has sent everything is over and she will never see me again and she will be marrying the one whomever her parents will fix." - Madhav's voice was shattered.

"what?!!" - Rachna

"Yeah sis...I really dont know what happened to her...She forgot everything?!! The time she spent with me....These many years....I dont know what to say" - Madhav cried heartily

Hearing him cry....Rachna's eyes were getting moistened.. "I will try to find something about her and will let you know bro" - Rachna hung the call.

She couldnt enjoy the outing much and reaches home. Her dad was sitting on the sofa...

"Rachna!! Where were you?" - her dad.

"Have been to mall...An outing with colleagues" - She said as she entered her room.

"I heard that you are visiting churches often these days" - Dad

(He came to know about Mathews or what....)

"Yeah! I use to go with my friend" - Rachna came out of her room

"Heard that friend is a male...And you are always going with him..Not just to churches..even to theaters" - Dad

(Uf...finally he came to know.. Good that there is no need that I should start this topic.)

"Dad...." - Rachna

"I dont want to hear anything stupid...Whatever it may be...Just forget" - Dad

"Dad..but..." - Before Rachna could say anything he left the house..

Rachna dnt know how to react and she slammed the door hard.

Days were moving like this and Rachna informed about Pooja to Meryl meanwhile.

After few days, Meryl called Rachna...

"Pooja called me...She seriously changed her mind...She came back to home...Spoke with me for few minutes from her landline phone.. She decided to sacrifice her love for family. Seems she informed Madhav also"

Rachna was shattered. "Why dnt she call me?!!" - Rachna

"Rachna...I feel she is not ready to face you... Thats why she is hesitating to talk to you.." - Meryl

"We will go to her house whenever you are free" - Meryl

"Going to her house?!! How will we face her parents?! They treated us like their own daughters!! What will they think of us..?!! Am really not ready to face her parents Meryl" - Rachna

"Its she who invited us to home.. " - Meryl

"Meryl.....by the way how is she...she spoke normally? - Rachna asked with concern

"Not as you think. She is completely normal. And I expected she will do something like this for the sake of her family.. Dont we know about her family people Rachna?!!" - Meryl

"hmmmm" - Rachna

"saw her grandmaa na the other day... she said she wont even move away a small picture for a photograph...Will that kind of people adjust for these things? No way" - Meryl

"Okay. Will get back to you. Bye" - Rachna hung the call

Rachna sat on her bed...Really she changed her mind.?!!! She loved Madhav so much...Four years with him.....

What will happen to Madhav now.. Will he be able to bear all these....

First let me meet her in person.. Then I will know for sure...

P.S: Forest Hike! | Indusladies
    The forest picture I have posted here.! Take a look! :blush: Thought it will be matching for today's episode!! :grinning::grin:
    Tried posting few more pics...but IL is displaying "sorry". So just one picture!

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  7. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

thank u for the post dear, the pic was super really amazing idea,:clap2::clap2::clap2: really a good one

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya read the morning episode and I was like confused same as Rachna bco of Pooja so don know what to reply to you. Dats why I don't give my feedback ... Now came to il to write my confusion but surprisingly I saw an update and read it... Pooja what you have done could b right as a daughter of th family but as a human being I don think so she is doing the Right things willingly... Even i am in the state of Rachna will decide about Pooja later ...

Iniya dear ... Fabulous narration and you are really genius in writing dear.. Keeping up the suspense for these many episodes... Great dear!!!! Just loved reading the episodes yaar....eagerly waiting to read more

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    I think I just clicked it from my mobile!! :grin::grimacing:

10. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu darling!!!
    Suspenses will be revealed in few more episodes for sure!:tonguewink: So dont think hard!!!
    Yeah what Pooja has done is good as a daughter... well said dear!!
    Let Rachna meet her in person! Then we will know the whole story!
    Happy that you liked the updates dear!!
    Hugs to you for supporting me everyday:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Deepu04 likes this.