1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thanku dear for the hugs:):) accept my return huggiiys:):) and enna aachu @Mahavid and @meerasrini ku??!!!! onnum comment illaya??!!!! :p:p

StrangerLady and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

@BDivya, Divya dear, wen Ini publishes the book, ask for a share in her royalty money wat say?:tonguewink::tonguewink: But divya since i gave u the idea, u have to give me a share too.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    BDivya likes this.
  3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Hey Divya dear. Was missing you .. Hope you and lil one are doing great!! hahahha Ini 100th page!! Wow.. Sooon we wl wish you for 100th story also :p Oh whatta timing Divya dear! 100th page started with you!! Awesome :) :)
    Congrats Ini darling :)

BDivya likes this.
  4. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Sorry Divya dear! Was struck badly!! Thats why delay reply!!

BDivya likes this.
  5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Good update....More tensed abt Pooja and Madhav now...wat next waiting eagerly to know updates Iniyaa

6. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Good fun girls :tongueout::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

BDivya likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Meeru darling...Un paasathuku alave illa.:unamused:
    3rd story kae vazhil illa. idhula 100th story ah:grin:
    I like your confidence :smile::grin::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::kissingheart:

BDivya likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!! Will post the next episode soon dear.:blush::blush::blush:

9. IniyaaSri

Episode 39:

Pooja dnt sleep. Her mind was busy imagining what is going to happen next..

"Will dad agree?

"Or he will say No...?"

"What to do if he says No...? I wont talk to him till he says yes..Wont eat anything. Then what will he do?"

She kept thinking all the possibilities and it dawned.

"Good morning sweetheart!!" - Pooja

"Good morning my love.." - Madhav

"In case if my parents arrange for a forced wedding, you have our photos na... Just blackmail them..." - Pooja

"Dear....." - Madhav

"Or in the worst case, just paste those photos as posters on the wall on my wedding. Do something and take me away with you" - Pooja

"After all... our love is true dear. We will succeed. Dont worry. Am going to temple. Bye" - Madhav

Rachna woke up and her thoughts were fully on Pooja and Madhav...

She couldnt concentrate on anything. She saw the time. It was 7.10 a.m.

Pooja and her dad would have gone for walking....Pooja would have been feeling very nervous.

Rachna got ready to office and got into her car..

"Rachna....You left your hand bag..." her mom stopped her.

Uff........Am unable to concentrate in anything...

"bye ma" she started driving and she dnt know how she drove the car safely.. May be her auto pilot saved her perfectly and she saw herself entering into her office.

She just peeped on her mobile to check if there are any messages from Pooja. There was none.

Rachna parked her car and took her handbag and lunchbox.

She started walking and straight away went to her cabin. Her face was pale.... she was tensed that she dnt even eat her breakfast....She saw the time...It was 9 a.m.

Her mobile beeped.

"I spoke to my dad. He is not very happy with my love affair. He dnt reply anything. We just reached home. Mom doesnt know about this. He is taking me and mom somewhere. I dont know where. Bye for now. Will keep you updated." - Pooja

Rachna was gasping heavily...Oh my God...She told him? But where is he taking her?!! That too along with her mom..?!!! May be some guest house or something? Or as she said its house arrest kind of thing?

She was staring at her monitor.. Time was 11 and Rachna's mobile beeped.

"Rachna!!! I decided.....I agreed to marry my parent's choice. Nothing can be done. Everything is over. I will inform Madhav. And by the way my dad has brought me to my grandma's house. Bye" - Pooja

Rachna after reading the message, was shocked to the core!!! Her hands trembled and she dropped her phone on the floor in tension... The carpet on the floor saved her phone.

Her mind became blank and she was unable to think anything further.

Did I read the message properly? Her hands were searching her phone on the floor.

She again re read the message and there was no change in what she read.

"Is the message really from Pooja....?!!!! Or she is just fooling her parents?" Rachna felt as if the whole world has turned upside down...

She was sweating badly... From morning, her system remained as such without logging in. She did not know what she is doing..

She just applied half a day leave and left office. She just went and sat in a nearby park...It was very hot and she dnt mind anything.

Really she changed her decision?!!!!That too just in two hours.... If so what about Madhav then.... Rachna couldnt think anything other than Madhav...

She kept as such sitting weather to believe the message or not....She took her mobile and messaged "Really?"

The message got delivered and there was no response. After 10 minutes, her mobile beeped again.

"Yes. My grandma, aunts and uncles spoke to me.....and I decided to marry according to their wish"

The firmness in the message made Rachna to feel that the message was not sent by anyone else...

Really she changed her mind?!! Rachna was sitting in shock..

I dont want to tell this Meryl and make her anxious now... Let few months pass..

Mathy.....Let him come. He is after all in a vacation...

Whom should I share this shock with...."Oh God!!!! What are you doing?!!!whats your plan for Pooja" Rachna asked seeing the sky with both her hands on her hip...

Time was 3 p.m. Her mobile rang displaying "Madhav calling"...... She pressed the green button with much hesitation.....

"Hello sis..." - Madhav

"There was no call or message from Pooja. Did she inform you anything?!!! Am afraid her parents would have scolded or beat her.. Thats why she dnt call me..." - Madhav

Rachna couldnt reply anything..

"I dont want anyone to harm her sis. Am ready to wait even for years...Please let me know if she informs you" - Madhav's voice was pleading.

"I dont know bro....She dnt inform me... May be she will call you....I will tell you in case if she calls me" - Rachna

"Thank you so much sis. Please pray for us. My mom is eager to know what her parents said..." - Madhav

"Ok bro. I will tell you" Rachna hung the call and her eyes were moist hearing Madhav's affectionate words....

God...I cant even console him.. I cant even say Please dont worry..Everything will be alright....

4 years of love and just 2 hours of brainwash?!!! Enough to stab a guy's heart?!!!! Rachna wondered..

Her eyes were dripping and her brain was posing two many questions for which she couldnt get any answers....

She saw the time and it was 4 o clock.. She got into her car and reached home...She kept checking her phone to see whether there is any message from Pooja.

Rachna took the shock and couldnt share with anyone else..

10 days passed. There was no message from Pooja. There were few messages from Madhav asking for update and Rachna was replying "No".

Rachna couldnt believe that Pooja changed her mind in just 2 hours...This shock was poked by Madhav's pleading messages...

It was night 10 o clock. Rachna turned off the light and lied on the bed...

Her phone rang it was Madhav....Her heart dnt allow her avoid the call and she took "Hello"

"Sis....Please let me know in case if she has told you something....There is no message from her. I even checked her home. Its locked. Its more than 10 days.. And no message from her. Am afraid.. I cant even imagine my life without her.. Please help me. If you know where she is... let me know..." Madhav was sobbing literally and Rachna was first time listening to a guy sobbing to her...

"Please sister, Help me. Did she tell you something" - Madhav cried to her in a loud voice..

Oh God....she is killing him... I dont even know where is her grandma's house.. Moreover If I tell him something and if he chose some wrong choice out of emotion..what will I do now....I dont want to be a reason for any such pathetic thing.

"Sorry bro. There was no call or message from her. May be they would have taken her to their relatives house. I will let you know if she calls me. You please dont cry bro. Please.." Rachna pleaded him.

"hmmmmm okay. Very sorry that I called you by this time. these 10 days am suffering each and every second...without knowing what happened to my love" - Madhav cried again.

"Please bro.. Stop crying. I will let you know if I come to know. Bye..Take care" - Rachna threw the phone on her bed and started weeping....

Madhav's painful cry kept repeating in her ears again and again..

The love....the pain...the affection...what else......Madhav......bro..how will I inform you the message that she passed to me......

Rachna's ears were hearing Madhav's voice again and again and she dnt sleep for the whole night...

It dawned and her phone rang...

"Hey sweetheart!! Your darling has landed in India and I am coming to meet you" - Mathews was excited.

"Even I want to meet you today dear. I am taking leave...Pick me up by 10 in the morning" - Rachna

"Wow!! so you are prepared to romance with me from morning is it" Mathews laughed at her..

"See you at 10. Bye" Rachna hung the call.

She saw her eyes were red and her face was dulll.. She had her bath and started from home just like any usual day...

Mathews for waiting for her in their usual spot and Rachna got into her car.

"Hey darling!!!" Mathews hugged her tight and Rachna was quiet.

"What happened dear...You are looking this dull. Your eyes are red. What happened" - Mathews asked with concern.

"Will tell you.. Take me to some place far away from this hustle and bustle... I need a quiet calm place " Rachna leaned on the seat...

"What happened dear?! Everyone is fine at home right?" - Mathews was worried

Rachna saw the worry on his face and hugged him tight and started crying heavily "Mathy........."

Mathews was shocked to see her crying and asked "Please tell me dear...what happened" patting her shoulders...

"Too much stress...shock...I cant handle it anymore. Enough of what I had....I will tell you everything...first take me somewhere.."

"Fine dear...Lets go to my guest house...Lets sit in the garden and relax.." saying this Mathews started his car..

Rachna remained quiet all the way.. And Mathews could see her eyes were watering continuously....

They reached Mathew's guest house.. It was far from the city....A quiet and calm place..

Mathews parked his car and both went inside the house.

Rachna sat on the bamboo swing in the garden and the dullness in her face remained the same..

Mathews sat beside her "Dear....now tell me...What happened....You look so dulll..so pale...I doubt you would have even lost weight "

"Will tell you Mathy. After all I dont have anyone else as of now to share this. First will tell about us..." - Rachna

"Us?" - Mathews wondered

"Yeah . Once you left for vacation, Benita aunty called me and asked me "Cant you convert to Christianity just for Mathews? You love him so much and cant just do this?"

"What?!!!! unbelievable Rachna!!! Was it she who said that?" Mathews was shattered

"After all my mom follows Hinduism and infact she daily performs Pooja and all. She has been seeing all these and suddenly what happened to her!! I loved her so much Rachna" - Mathews was feeling disappointed

"She said your mom was Hindu..But after few years of her marriage, she converted to Christianity?!!" - Rachna

"oh God!! She told like this?!!! No dear.. Nothing of that sort....my mom remains the same" - Mathews replied in a low voice

"Fine dear....leave all these talks... neither you are going to convert.. Nor will I convert...Sorry for what she spoke...Am very very sorry." - Mathews hugged her

"I was worried Mathy..Though I know you...I got slight fear thinking what will I do if you ask me to convert..." - Rachna was weeping on his shoulders

"Dont worry dear..Dont cry na" - Mathews pacified her..

"But tell me!! What you would have done if I have asked you to convert ?" - Mathews

"You wont..." - Rachna wiped her tears

Mathews dnt want to make her upset by talking the same topic again and paused for a moment...

"Rachna...We never knew my aunty had this kind of thought..After all she doesnt have anyone else other than us...So lets leave it as such. You dnt tell me anything. And I dont know anything. I dont want to break my family...If I tell this to my parents, they will feel very bad about Benita auntie and there wont be happiness in our family dear....So lets leave it as such...ok?"- Mathews saw her eyes curiously.

Rachna nodded her head in affirmation...

"Mathy.....Pooja told about her love to her family.." - Rachna

"Oh great!!! They accepted?" - Mathews was excited.

Rachan tells him everything and Mathews says "Hey I feel Pooja is having some plan dear...We very well know how bold she was. Will she sacrifice her 4 years of love just in 2 hours?!! Think....I feel the messages might have been sent by someone else.. May be her mom or even her cousins...Definitely Pooja will have some plan. Ask Madhav not to worry. If you want, even I will talk to him....Ask him to wait..Pooja will come out for sure.."

Rachna was confused....May be what Mathews says is right?! Someone else would have sent the message...But I felt as if she herself has sent it....But 4 years of deep love and 2 hours of brainwash is still doubtful.. May be Pooja dnt change....

Hearing Mathews words, Rachna was feeling relieved....She closed her eyes in relief without knowing soon she has to choose either one. Friendship or Love....

Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 4 others like this.
  10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

It was heavy for me and gripping, what happened to Puja suddenly, what did they do to her? Feeling so sad for Madhav. I hope she is playing a prank. You are throwing another suspense at us why she has to chose between friendship and love - they both are different here right??? maybe I am confused, have to read it again.

IniyaaSri likes this.