1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 39

Bharath relished her kiss rubbing his cheeks. “It’s time to give back”. He smiled and went down. Sindhu was waiting for him in their room folding her hands behind her. He pulled her towards him holding her waist. He felt her entire body was shivering. She responded and whispered in his ears “Close your eyes”. He obeyed. She blind folded him and tied his hands “Hey Sindhu! Why are you tying my hands?”

Sindhu replied “What if you unfold your eyes, I know you naughty fellow”. He tried to get some sound but there was a pin drop silence for couple of minutes.

Bharath questioned “Sindhu! Where are you? What are you doing?”

She replied naughtily “I am sleeping Bharath”. He rushed to the cot. She continued “catch me if you can”

Bharath ran throughout the room but he couldn’t find her. “Sindhu where are you. What sort of game is this?”

“Hide and seek” Sindhu giggled. She hugged him and planted a kiss on his lips. He felt adrenaline gush on his veins. Again she vanished. Bharath chuckled at her play. “You are kindling me. Where are you?”. His hands were unfolded and she held his hands on her cheeks. He cupped her cheeks and moved it close to his lips. She rubbed his nose with hers and moved back giggling. “You are killing me Sindhu” Bharath waved his hand on the air searching for her. “Not yet Bharath” Sindhu replied naughtily holding his hands. “I love you so much” she whispered on his ears. “I love you more than anything Sindhu” Bharath replied trying to release his hand. She tightened her grip. He sensed her body was shivering. He pulled her more close to him, still holding her hands. She rested her head on his shoulders. His hot breath tickled at her neck.

Sindhu: “I would like to hear what you love in me. Your time starts now”

Bharath giggled and started narrating her “this forehead, I always wonder how a crescent can still look beautiful with couple of crisscross lines; Neatly trimmed eyebrows like a small bush adding more beauty to your face; Your eyes, oh my god! It speaks a lot than you mouth. The only part of your body which speaks truth and never speaks lie; the nose - a cute little strawberry which always tempt me to bite and swallow; the lips that doesn’t know anything other than speaking lies, though I still I like the sweet essence that lasts in my tongue throughout the day; your neck…” “STOP!!” Sindhu interrupted. Bharath gave a wicked smile and said ”Allow me to continue…” she placed her palm on his mouth.

She released his hands and murmured “Open your eyes now”

Bharath unfold his eyes and surprised. She hugged him more tightly. She was in the night gown he has gifted. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He caressed her back and pulled her back to look at her beautiful shying eyes.”Thanks Sindhu” Bharath’s happiness was clearly depicted in his eyes. She kissed those love filled eyes and rubbed his cheeks with hers. “I am all yours now Bharath”. Bharath kissed her all over her face. The lovely couple enjoyed each and every moment of being togetherness. The room was spread with utmost love and happiness

Sindhu gave her first gift. The cuckoo sang “I Love You” whenever he pulls the trigger. “It is lovely Sindhu, but not as lovely as you”. She blushed. She took out the next gift the greeting card.

“I have seen this already. “ Her eyes widened in surprise. He continued “I noticed this when your beg fell down. I know you too love me. But I was just waiting for you to confess. Thank god! You didn’t make me wait for so long” she rested her head on his chest. He brushed her hair gently

“Didn’t I tell already You are so so so naughty” she pinched his arms. “Sleep now! Its late already. You have office”

“I am not going to office.” He winked and asked “When are we playing hide and seek again” she pinched him again

They are least interested to welcome the sun who smiled spreading his rays. Sleep hugged their eyes and they slept till the alarm yelled. The day stayed to be the most happiest day for Bharath. Throughout their day, they cherished, relished, laughed within themselves.

Destiny sighed in relief for completing its task successfully. The days were spent admiring each other and competing in taking care of each other. And showing their love in each and every minute.

Stay Tuned…

Arunarc, IniyaaSri, Deepu04 and 6 others like this.
  2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

you got that right Latha ji...The story is ending soon..

3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Aks.

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Deepu

1 person likes this.
  5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Beautifully narrated dear. The episode is full of love and romance. I guessed that she would be wearing the night gown when she blind folded his eyes.

Hope their journey of life is filled with lots of love and happiness.

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you coolmum

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Priya for your continued support. Your encouragement and support always give a boost and positive energy in me

1 person likes this.
  8. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful Episode ROMANCE GURU .Loved it!! Ohh nooo Story should not end Rith dear. Avanga Kozahndaingaloda love story continue panunga

2 people like this.
  9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Magnashri

10. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

wonderful Rith. loved your narrative skills with romance brimming over the true passions of a newly wedded couple.