1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Bharat used to write the script and direct Sindhu, but now with Menaka gone to piligrimage and Bharat to his work now Sindhu will have to proove herself before Gomathi and Nalini.:goodidea:

2. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Good episode. It is also also giving me confidence to speak up. People always use me and I lay silently like Meneka. And you were planning another special episode for tonight, looking forward to it.

3. RadhaBarani

RadhaBarani Bronze IL'ite

Waiting for the interesting episode tonight...:) :)
    whole heartedly I appreciate ur sincerity of giving us episodes,tho' u have night out @office

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 38

“Passengers kind attention please……” the railway lady announced the arrival of train. Bharath and Sindhu came to send off Menaka. Menaka gave a list of advice to Sindhu while being home alone. Sindhu nodded her head for everything. They waved good bye and reached home.

“Ready for another honeymoon” Bharath hugged Sindhu and winked. She smiled and tried to release her from his grip. He tightened his grip.
    She inclined her head on his chest. “I am afraid to be staying alone Bharath.”. He caressed her back and head.

“I will try to come early. Meanwhile lock the door and never open until I call you. Matter of a week darling!” Bharath said in a concerned tone. She buried her face on his chest. Slowly they started sleeping in each other’s warmth

At Gomathy’s place
    Gomathy was thinking of a plan to teach Sindhu a lesson and get some money during Menaka’s absence. Nalini was not ready to join her mom as she has suffered a lot. Gomathy banged her fist on her palm

Next day morning 5 AM.

She shut the alarm clock and started her morning chores. Lunch and breakfast were prepared in no time. With sweet little kisses and ad hoc hugs, Bharath started to office finally. They shared text messages often. Sindhu involved herself in cleaning the house, reading books, short nap and try new recipes for him. She managed to spend three days keeping herself busy. On day 3 evening she was busy preparing dinner.

Bharath came early to surprise her. Slowly he opened the door with his spare key, moved to kitchen and hugged her from her back. Sindhu was shocked at first. Her heart skipped a beat. She sighed in relief seeing Bharath. She started hitting him with the ladle. He ran all over the house to escape from her beating. He was caught while crossing the sofa. He wrapped her completely on him and kissed on her neck. He rubbed his nose on her nose. She pushed him away and run to her room. Sharing their good night kisses they slept in the warmth of each other

Next day, as usual Bharath left. Gomathy knocked the door. Sindhu enquired “Who’s that?”

Gomathy replied “Its Gomathy Aunty. Please open the door dear”. Wondering what she is doing by this time, Sindhu let her in. After normal enquiries Gomathy ordered her to bring some coffee. Surprised by her sudden visit and command, Sindhu obeyed. The way she behaved confused Sindhu. When she took her mobile to text Bharath Gomathy seized her mobile and threw on Sofa.

“She has come with a plan. I need to do something” Sindhu thought

“Do you think I would leave you that easy? How you have tortured my daughter. I won’t leave you as such” Sindhu gave a false fear look. Gomathy felt happy at her look. She came near her and lifted her hands. Sindhu caught her hand and rolled to her back. Gomathy yelled in pain.

“Aunty! I still wished to respect you for your age and relation. You have destroyed that by your bad behavior. Whatever may be your plans? Don’t ever think to try that on me.”

“Leave my hand” Gomathy shouted. Sindhu tightened her grip. Her mind and alter ego fought between whether to leave her and inform to Bharath. While thinking, Gomathy released herself and pushed Sindhu in no time. Sindhu manage to get up and locked Gomathy. She tied her hands with her dupatta. Gomathy didn’t expect this counter attack. Sindhu dialed Bharath’s number and informed that she has caught a thief. Bharath started from office immediately.

Sindhu spoke “Aunty! Whatever you have done is wrong. My mother in law had a great respect on you. Even though she doesn’t like your attitude and behavior, she never ill treats you. That’s her greatness. You should be showing some amount of gratitude. Even now, I don’t want to convey this to anyone. You have 1 hour time. My husband will come within that time. Decide now. If you opt to leave, I promise I won’t say this to anyone. But you should never turn up with such bad intention. You are welcome always anytime. Else face him and collapse your own respect. What do you say Aunty?”

“Please let me go. I will never come on your way” Gomathy pleaded with her head down. Sindhu still couldn’t trust her. She led her till the door with her hands still tied. She closed the door partially, untied her hands and locked the door immediately. Gomathy felt so embarrassed. She walked away mutely

Sindhu thought how to manage Bharath now. Her mind debated whether to tell him or not. On the other hand, she was also afraid whether Gomathy still had the revenge. Bharath rushed in. Sweat covered his entire face. Sindhu hugged him. “You came by cab?” she asked. Bharath nodded caressing her. “Where is he?” he asked. Sindhu pointed at him and smiled. Bharath gave a confused look. Sindhu rubbed his chest with her nose. Since she couldn’t hide anything from him, she narrated about Gomathy’s arrival and her intentions. Bharath face turned red in anger. She convinced him after long time pleads and he accepted not to talk about this to Menaka. She felt such instances have increased her mental abilities and confidence.

Bharath and Sindhu prepared dinner together and enjoyed having together. They spent some time on relishing the gentle breeze by walking in the terrace walking together clutching each other’s hands. She inclined her head on his arms.

“Thanks to Gomathy Aunty” she mumbled. “Hmmm??” Bharath questioned

“Else you would not have come this early and I would have missed this wonderful time” Sindhu smiled at him.

He held her face in his palms “Am I your soulmate now”. She nodded
    “Shall we make love” she nodded “Yes” first then immediately “No”. she continued “I need some time”

Bharath “Sure. 5 minutes ?”

Sindhu “NO. I need some more time”

Bharath: “5.5 minutes?” she nodded as No.

Bharath: “6 minutes final. No more bargaining”

Sindhu blushed closing her face with palms. Bharath pulled her close holding her waist. Sindhu kissed on his forehead and ran away.

Sindhu thanked Gomathy aunty for creating such wonderful opportunity to spend with Bharath. Where Gomathy was cursing her bad luck and shocked by her continuous failures

Sindhu felt her heart moving towards Bharath faster than the speed of light.

Stay Tuned..

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

:thankyou2: Radha for your continued support. I have posted the next episode. Let me know your views

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

I have used villians and villies only to increase the love in between and for humour flavours. Otherwise I have no great plans with them. Between, speak up where you need to. Else we will be taken for granted. hi 5. Even I was like that only. i learnt this attitude after several beatings console1

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Anupama for your continuous support. Glad to know you enjoyed the story..

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Not much amma. I have used villian characters only to enhance romance and for some humour flavours. Enjoy the story

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Jasmine. Your words have made my day. Glad to know you enjoyed the story

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear