1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

@rith, very interesting perished dear... Enjoying it ... Especially the Sindhu s dialogue to those 2 villies.

1 person likes this.
  2. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hey Rith,
    It was like watching a movie dear.. Semma .. Enjoyed the fight sequences . Sindhu dhool pongo!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

hye rith enjoying week end .. anyways happy weekend

4. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

rith that was very funny and cunning episode :)

1 person likes this.
  5. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Rith ~ Weekend is gone dear pls post the next. Dying to read it. :bonk

1 person likes this.
  6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Rith, lovely episode dear!

Eager to know further.:)

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Leena ,where are you dear ? Happy to see your comment.

BTW, I have posted my next story.

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 37

Bharath described Sindhu step by step how to execute the next plan. Menaka was also listening to him. He gave clear instructions on how to speak and react. Both nodded their head. Sindhu got up to execute the plan. “Take my blessings” Bharath winked at her naughtily. Sindhu bent down folding her hands infront of him. Bharath placed his hand on her head and acted like applying tilak. Menaka moved her head left to right holding her head in her palms and laughed admiring their play. Sindhu adjusted her throat and walked out as a strict police officer. Love you Sindhu. Bharath smiled inside

Gomathy was sitting on the sofa one leg on the other. Sindhu demanded “Is it done Nalini?. Your time is up”

Gomathy: “Stop ordering her like this Sindhu”. Sindhu replied “I asked you to take rest Aunty. Please don’t interfere in this matter. Nalini. What are you doing inside?” Nalini was yet to put the cloths to dry. Sindhu tried to stare at her but she failed. Anyways she managed not to show her reactions in front of her

Meanwhile Gomathy was waiting for Menaka to be alone without Bharath or Sindhu. She noticed Menaka going to her room. She followed her immediately and caught her alone. “Menaka Sis. I have come seeking some money which I am badly in need of. There are lot of urgent commitments and our financial situation very bad. Remember if I would not have helped with my jewels while booking the mansion..” she was interrupted by the clap sound

She turned back and astonished to see Sindhu there. Menaka vomited her dialogue “Now Sindhu is managing the mansion and financial matters”

Gomathy: “But she has been married last week only right”

Menaka stammered a little. Sindhu gestured to continue but she couldn’t. Sindhu answered “I have been given the responsibility from Day 1. Whats your problem Aunty?”

Gomathy: “What are you doing here when elders are discussing?”

Sindhu: “I will. I have to interrupt when it is financial stuff. That’s ok! If I am not involving, then you will not get anything” she shook her shoulders and walked away

Gomathy hit her head and strolled behind her. “Sindhu! I need some money now?”

Sindhu: “Sure Aunty! I will definitely give..How much do you need? But under one condition..” she paused. Gomathy gave a puzzled look. Nalini too joined. Sindhu continued “I will give the amount as loan. Tell me how much do you need?” both were traumatized.

“But we have rights over the mansion” Gomathy argued

“You have lost the rights when you took over her jewels and lot of money. I am yet to calculate that. If I do that, your daughter has to work here and clear the debts. Is that fine?” Nalini clutched Gomathy’s hands. Sindhu continued “by telling the same story you have illegally extracted lot of amount. Don’t underestimate that I don’t know anything. “ Gomathy rolled her eyes in panic. Sindhu went near her and pointed fingers “hereafter if I see you narrating the same story of lending your jewels for meager amount for this mansion???I never know how I would react. GOT IT?” both the ladies nodded their immediately

“Hmmm!” she folded her hands and stared at them. “Nalini, I am tired talking to you. Prepare apple juice and bring to our room. I need three glasses of juice. NOW”

Nalini mumbled “But..I…”. Sindhu stopped by showing her hand and gestured “shut up” placing her finger on lips. Gomathy requested “Shall I please help her”

Sindhu denied that saying ”Aunty! I have been taught how to respect elders. I am not that bad making elder people like you work. Nalini has to learn all these things. As I said, please take rest. Let her do. Nalini! You are an expert in online shopping right. Why can’t you seek same online help to prepare juice huh”

Nalini went to kitchen silently. Gomathy decided to leave the house at the earliest. Nalini prepared juice and tasted. “Juice is somewhat ok” she mumbled and went to Sindhu’s room. Her eyes turned red hearing all three were laughing like anything. Menaka kissed Sindhu on her forehead. Slowly she moved to Menaka’s room. She knows well where Menaka keeps her locker key. From the secret place, she took off the keys, opened wardrobe locker inaudibly. She was shaken to see nothing other than an empty box. Another shock was waiting at her back!!

“Are you searching for glasses Ms.Nalini” Sindhu questioned

Nalini nodded yes then no then she put her head down. Menaka and Bharath joined her. She felt embarrassed. Gomathy couldn’t do anything to save her daughter

Sindhu continued “for your information, all the valuable items are transferred to my wardrobe. You can over there if you need anything “

Nalini ran upstairs, collected all her belongings and came down with her suitcase.

“huh! Na na na..you are not going until you learn values. Your mom is leaving NOW! Aunty! Be ready with your belongings. Your cab will come in 10 minutes” Sindhu informed

Nalini begged her mom “Mom! Please take me as well. Don’t leave me here”. Sindhu folded her hands across her chest and said in a commanding tone “My decision is final”

Without options Gomathy left the house for the first time without getting any money or jewellery.
    A week passed. Nalini was made to do all the work and taught how to give respect to elders. Often she used to peek at their romantic pranks and sigh in dismay.

Bharath and Sindhu enjoyed their every minute whenever they are together. Menaka decided to go to holy pilgrimage which was her long time desire. Nalini was sent to her place.

Sindhu was both excited and worried for going to be alone in the house when Bharath is at office.
    Gomathy was waiting for this opportunity to take revenge on her

Stay Tuned…

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hello dearies,
    I am in night shift today. Let us meet you all with an interesting episode tonight.
    Have a good day..

3 people like this.
  10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Posted dear. Enjoy..Have a good day