1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indian movies in NETFLIX.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by hemalathaK, Nov 27, 2010.

1. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Hello friends, do anybody of you have experienced the NETFLIX service in U S? Do they provide Indian movies other than english movies?(ESPECIALLY TAMIL,TELUGU,MALAYALAM AND HINDI MOVIES) If yes how often can we enjoy the indian movies and how new the movies are?

Please share your experiences and openions since we are planning for one.Is there any other one otherthan NETFLIX doing the same thing?
    I am eagerly waiting for your suggestions.Thank you.:)

2. nehazh

nehazh New IL'ite

I did not liked the sites when it comes to watching bollywood movies. However it is a personal experience.
    :cheers
    Nahezh

3. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

Netflix has a wide varirty of international movies. It's good since you can also watch it online. I hated the DVD posting :)))

4. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

Hi Hema,
    i have been using Netflix for a year,if you plan to have it for indian movies then its bad idea,totally worthless.Indian movies are available for namesake,less than 50 hindi movies and one tamil movie and not one Telugu movie.
    The reason why i like netflix is that they have a very large and good collection of all possible movie type,lot of good international ones .They also have tv shows available.and the best part is DOCUMENTARIES,they have a very good collection of that,very interesting ones.

They have two categories:movies to watch instantly and DVD.latest movies will not be usually available to watch instantly,they can be ordered to home.they have a return envelope and we just need to drop in to the post box just like that,its super easy.

And further more we can watch it in tv from a bluray player, Wii or PlayStation.Thats the best part i like.

One disadvantage is that latest movies are available in redbox faster than netflix.

Hope it helps!

5. hemalathaK

please tell me how frequently can we watch the indian movies.since you people have the experience can you elaborate it? based on your suggestions, I have to decide it.

6. hemalathaK

Thanks neets for your detailed information.Just now I read your post.Do they charge for the dvd's.Yeah, keeping this in mind we even ordered blueray also

7. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Hema..we used Netflix..they are useful if you are a regular movie watcher..they have many plans..two movies,three movies at a time..they will charge you based on this..when you return a movie they will send you the next movie in your queue within two days..you can check out their website for more details..If you are new to Netflix you can get a one month free trial..try it and continue if you are satisfied..or you can cancel after one month..
    There is another one BLOCKBUSTER same like NETFLIX..

If you dont watch movies in regular basis then REDBOX is good..they charge $1 for one movie and you have to return in one day..

8. hemalathaK

Thanks cindrella, yes I am very new to this one.Going to check the redbox and the blockbuster also.Usually we like to watch movies on saturdays and sundays.And telugu movies are our favourites.But indian movies cannot be watched frequently is quite disappointing.

9. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Hema..google the telugu movie names..you can find lot of sites(even new movies)..in youtube they have lot of movies..

10. hemalathaK

sure cindrella, already we are doing that.But it takes some time and if we watch in megavedio, the the movie can be watched only for 1.30 hrs. During weekends it's boring like anything and don't know what else to do.