1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. Cindrella2012

Cindrella2012 Silver IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Am a die hard home remedy fan and what not i didnt apply on my face :D
    My mom used to tease me that am using my face like a blackboard applying everything i could lay my hands on..
    I religiously believe in applying milk and i never sleep without smearing milk + lemon on face. Its really good and damn effective that it will fight away all your pimples giving you a bright and a radiant look..
    Adding a little beetroot to that milk + lemon mixture gives a pinkish shade to ur skin in spite of making it radiant.. :D
    Also try applying milk + banana on alternative days. Its another good recipe for glowing skin and I have noticed biggg results...!!
    And tomatooo.... Not just for Yummy chutneyss also for glamorous looking face. Its really a very good and effective tan remover.. Been in hot sun for a long time?? Neva mind... just apply tomato on your face and wash it off with cold water after 15 mins...Voila... A beautiful You :D

Even I was lazy first for doing all this messy messy stuff but once I started seeing results I just cant stop myself from taking care of my skin these daysss :D

I have never tried oil cleansing method and am waiting to lay my hands on it sooooonnn!!!

Hair!! A lady's beautiful asset... just apply little curd + banana on ur hand and wash it off after 2 hours.. Silky smooth and frizz free hair in just 2 hours....

The good thing about home made packs is that they never damage your skin rather makes you look glossy and radiant from within giving you a natural tinge without much use of make upss...

Imagine we gals going to work with no make up but still looking attractivee!!!! thats my ultimate dreammmm....

2 people like this.
  2. silentlotus

silentlotus Senior IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Dear friends, I'm quite motivated after reading through this thread. I have started applying Banjaras aloevera facepack with butter milk from today onwards. Wish I do it regularly.

3. kitty99

kitty99 Senior IL'ite

Hi friends ,

I do have lots of black spots on my face .Please suggest me some remedies to cure naturally .. Thanks in advance :)

4. behappy2012

behappy2012 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Please tell me which is better to follow out of the following(daily morning)

1. Honey+Lemon for face and neck.
    2. Tomato Juice for face and neck.
    3. Rice flour or Besan mixed with curd or lemon juice.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  5. Cindrella2012

I would suggest tomato juice... Its an excellent tan remover and it adds a pinkish glow to your face.. I have tried it so many times and when ever I do that i remain fresh and bright all through the day!!!! Go for it gal!!!!

2 people like this.
  6. Cindrella2012

Hey Kitty!! Those black spots may be just pimple marks or damage due to sun exposure(Try to identify the cause of it).. Please make sure you apply sunscreen of SPF 15+ and above everytime you go out. I know it will be hard and messy but still you will have to shield your face from damages...

Why don't you try lemon?? Lemons are very effective in removing pigmentation spots and it's a natural bleach.. But if you feel lemon might be too strong for your skin you can add a little rose water and dilute the mixture. But be sure to apply sunscreen before you step out cause lemon makes your face photo sensitive.

You can also dab a little amount of potato juice on your face. Add a little turmeric to milk and apply on your face and wash off after 15 mins. It will remove all those spots..

Be patient for the effects to show and let me know if it works out!!!

All the best!!

1 person likes this.
  7. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

Hi Kitty,
    I also suffered from black spots. But, lemon juice + glycerin works really well for spots. You can buy glycerin from any medical store.

1 person likes this.
  8. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

hi all tips are nice. i have black patch on both sides of my cheeks and on both sides of upper lips.went to dermatalogist,had medicines applied creams .it goes off in two months . but again and again its coming. what to do? please suggest me some remedy.

9. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

today i applied a pack of henna and hibiscus leaves for hair and for the skin messaged with aroma oils,almond oil and vitamin e oil................

10. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Over the weekend, i applied curd pack to face and also oats and milk pack. Egg + olive oil pack to hair.

Today, I used the oats + milk bath mix.