1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

I have pimple spots on my face and honey doesnot suit me...As soon as i apply honey or lemon,itching starts? plz guide how to get rid of pimple marks from face...Any home made remedies...

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi Buvana,

You have very sensitive skin type, it might be good to not use too many things at a time. If oats is not giving good results, it might be good to just stick with curd alone and use oats or green gram+milk as body wash.

Hi Anitha,

Some days the skin is like that, it just is a little dull even with all the care we are taking. Happens to me every once in a while. I use green gram+ milk and oats+milk as bath mix 4-5 times a week and add in besan once in a while, and use granular stuff like green gram, oats, etc as scrub on face once a week only, not on daily basis. though we seive the green gram powder or oats powder, it will have a little granules/particles that will scrub the face.

The face skin is different from body skin, and scrubbing face on a daily basis is not good as dead cells are not formed on a daily basis. scrubbing daily can cause irritation and eruption of small papules.

For daily care, we can massage in a drop or two of oil, let it get absorbed, and then cleanse it with raw milk. if it still feels oily, follow with a drop of mild face wash and pat dry. We can do mild soft packs without scrubs, like banana pack, milk-cream pack, sandlwood pack, mint juice pack etc.

as for my update, last night, used olive oil to remove make-up and washed face with face wash and applied night cream. Today morning, applied curd for 30 mins and washed off with face wash.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

Yes its better to take bath without using soap i used green gram powder mixed with a pinch of turmeric, then the oilyness wont be there.

4. Sindhurak

I think its because U mixed the green gram powder with milk. Just try with plain green gram powder or sunni pindi( I dont know what to call this in english :( )

5. Sindhurak

The itching may be due to lemon not because of honey...
    Just try to massage with banana daily, Its good for removing marks..
    Just make sure wats Ur skin type and post that so that depending on Ur skin we can Give sugetions..

6. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

sunni pindi means in tamil???

shall i use plain green gram powder??

7. Sindhurak

No.. In telugu its called sunni pindi...
    Its a mix of Green Gram Powder+ Chandan+ Turmeric+Rice powder
    U can Use green gram powder mixed with little amount amount of turmeric..

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  8. sasikalaa

sasikalaa New IL'ite

Re: What pack a you applied today(to look good and healthy) !!!--motivation thread

hi rosy786.. curd is a perfect bleach for the skin exposed to sun light.. apply curd with turmeric powder for 5mins everyday and wash with green gram flour or any glycerin soap.

9. machan

machan Platinum IL'ite

Re: What pack a you applied today(to look good and healthy) !!!--motivation thread

Hi
    for hair-Hibiscus flowers+henna leaves+curd+fen geek seeds.Face-green gram+milk

Today wants to do facial @home Dont know which should done?

10. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Today, applied curd and almond to hair and face for 30 mins and used the rest as bath mix. washed hair with J&J shampoo and used himalaya face wash for face.