1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hello WW, CB and Pihu
    How are you all ?

Please take care of yourselves, stay healthy and be happy.

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Absolutely chillbreeze...We both need to be carefull...I am very happy to get so many friends in IL...

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Instead of castor oil which oil can we use for oil massage on head? How to take care of hair in winter as my hair is very dry ,dull and frizzy, thin?

4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Madhu, WW and Pihu, hope you all doing fine. Pihu, avoid castor oil in winter. Olive oil is better.

1 person likes this.
  5. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, try to take food rich in vitamin C and chawanprash too. That might help.
    Hi madhu and pihu, Keep going. Other than castor and olive oil, sesame oil is also good.
    I am not doing anything other than daily oats+milk+honey cleaning for last 3-4 days.

1 person likes this.
  6. chillbreeze

Hi WW, thanks for the tip. I will try taking chawanprash. I did a fruit facial during weekend but apart from that didn't do anything for more than a week due to cold. How about you all.

7. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB,
    Which fruit facial you did? Did you use real fruit? Please share recipe.

Hi Pihu and Madhu, How are you?

I did the usual weekend regime
    Kaolin clay + milk mask
    steaming
    carrot+milk+honey mask
    apply almond oil + aloe vera.

Purchased Patchouli and orange essential oils online at 'Fashion and You' sale.
    Today I used carrot+oats+milk mask. It was using the leftover carrot juice of weekend.

8. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, Madhu, Pihu,
    I hope you are doing well. Just came across this article :

How to Clear Your Sinuses with Your Tongue and Your Thumb in 20 Seconds Plus 4 Home Remedies For Sinus Infection - Healthy Holistic LivingHealthy Holistic Living

This year so far I am safe from sinus attack. I guess it might be because I am taking 2 spoons of ACV in morning with water. Taking gooseberry in some forms like chyawanprash and pickle. Started using raw turmeric. Wear socks and sweater at home. Try out friends.

I am feeling really lazy at night to clean my face. Finding ways to overcome it. In morning I used oats+milk+carrot juice pack. I still have some carrot juice in fridge.

9. chillbreeze

Hi WW,

Thanks for sharing the article. What is ACV?

I did fruit facial in a parlor (a reputed one). But I found they just used biotique cleansing milk and biotique fruit pack. I could identify them as I too use the same at home. Will never go for fruit facial there again:roll:. I could do it myself at home for a fraction of cost.

I am also feeling lazy to do anything at night coz of this cold weather and chill water. I just want this winter to get over soon. Then I will start my skin care regime again. BTW, how do yo use raw turmeric?

10. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello WW, CB, Pihu
    How are you all ?
    Seems like the lazy bug is infecting all of us. So buck up ladies, v have to be our own inspiration.
    On sunday i applied badam paste with milk to my face. Unfortunately, i could not grind the badam to a fine paste. It was a little coarse, even then just let it lie on my face for 15 mns and then used the remaining paste to scrub my hands.
    Result......... well since i am not feeling well, my face is looking drained out. hahaha!!!