1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Better to change ourselves

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 28, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Best wordings

Dont complain about others. Change yourself if you want peace.Its easier to protect your feet with slippers than to cover the earth with carpet.

I got this thought through sms from my virtual brother, which made me think.

True instead of complaining about others if we change ourselves then we can live peacefully. Sometimes in our life people dont change but that time we can change ourselves which might be a little difficult if we think why should I change, let her or him change.

I have experienced so many times that some people dont want to change and they are the same always. When we are young we dont know so many things But as we grow we realise our mistakes and try to change ourselves.

After having experience and seeing so much in life I learnt that why should I not change. If my close friends stop talking to me I feel very hurt . But I am a person who likes to be friendly with everyone. So I myself go to them and talk to them and ask them in what way I have hurt them and solve the problem. That way I get peace.

In the family also when people dont change themselves I have tried to change myself so I am able to lead a happy life.

Hope I am not boasting myself.

If we cant find the right words to certain situations, just give a smile. Words may confuse, but a smile always convinces

nimitakain likes this.

2. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

aunty,
    you made my day...I loved your last sentence
    If we cant find the right words to certain situations, just give a smile. Words may confuse, but a smile always convinces

nimitakain likes this.
  3. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear mam,

Couldn't resist stopping at this thought-provoking post of yours..that has a solid and valuable lesson for leading life!!

Especially the last lines are simply fabulous:
    >If we cant find the right words to certain situations, just give a smile. Words may confuse, but a smile always convinces.

Keep more of such coming!

Saras.

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear ma,

Well and correctly said. Yes we have to change ourself if we want realy PEACE in our life. I too of the same category only. The tongue in the humanbody is a very disastrous weapon which will cause many problem in everybody's life. Instead of arguing we can change ourselves and can make others also happy.

nimitakain likes this.
  5. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Very beautiful words ma... Yes, lots of times we think that 'Why should I change for them?'... well we dont want to change ourselves for everybody, but for our loved ones, Yes we definitely need to change. If we can't do that small change, then what's the meaning of love?

Well said ma... Loved the quotes you presented in the beginning.. Also loved this line very much.... so true...
    ilt

nimitakain likes this.
  6. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Truely said Vijima....I like the wordings very much...and true that if we change ourself for our loved ones its really nice....

nimitakain likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hridhaya dear thanks for the first fb. Glad I made your day and you liked thelast line.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Saras dear thanks for your compliments. Glad toknow you liked the last line.[
    ]

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sreema dear glad you are also of the same category. Thanks for your loving fb.

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Tulips dear glad you liked thepost and agree with my words. Thanks for your wonderful fb.