1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An Accident..

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,
    This is my first story written few years back. Now i have got the confidence to publish in a a forum with minor changes..
    Happy to hear both positive and negative feedback from you all.

Varsha started to office in a very low mood. She couldn’t bear the arguments especially during morning. She started her bike and drove where her mind was driving the thoughts of her married life…
    Varsha is a beautiful, responsible young lady. She has been married to Vijay who is a full time business man. Vijay proposed Varsha, won her heart, fought with his parents and finally they were married to each other with everyone’s acceptance. Life was good till 3 years of their marriage. They were blessed with a baby boy as their first anniversary gift. Due to work pressure and his mother’s intervention in their personal life, Vijay has changed a lot. Even a normal talk between Varsha and Vijay ended in arguments. So Varsha stopped talking to Vijay unless and until it is necessary. The last 2 years, Varsha started feeling her life like hell.
    Vijay’s parents didn’t like Varsha much as their plan to get Vijay married to a high status girl was spoiled. Even though Varsha is good enough to them, they were not ready to show any affection or love to her. But they loved Vijay and Vidhyuth a lot.
    Varsha is living this life just for her son Vidhyuth. Vidhyuth is mommy’s son studying UKG in a reputed school. Having no love or support from parents in law& husband, Varsha’s only happiness is Vidhyuth.
    Varsha gave up many things for Vijay. She sacrificed even little things for him and his family. But Vijay couldn’t understand Varsha as his mother logged many complaints on her. Varsha couldn’t prove these fake complaints as Vijay trusted his mom completely.
    Varsha was on the way to her office. Her hands were driving where her mind and heart was crying out of pain. “What I have done him except showing love.” Again and again the question was striking her mind
    She has started thinking Vijay has divorced her mentally and he is still holding her for the sake of their son. This thought made her to lose her control on both emotion and driving. When she tried wiping her tears, she missed to notice the lorry which already has lost its control.
    Within a second, it dashed her. Along with bike she was thrown away. Within a second she landed she started lying in pool of blood. Just a second before she lost her consciousness, she could picturise her son running towards her calling “AMMA”

To be continued…

Deepu04, Arunarc, priyavijai and 4 others like this.

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Your way of telling the story is nice. Doesn't look like first story of you. Keep continue .. :)

3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you lathasv..yeah! This is my first short story with just 4 episodes. I wrote this story in a very simple manner when I was waiting for getting a project around 8 years back. Now i have made some changes and published here..

1 person likes this.
  4. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

Good start dear... Keep writing

5. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

The starting of the story itself is very emotional. Good going Rith...

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Rith very nice to read.Expecting next episode soon.

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Paramlav

1 person likes this.
  8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you nivsrini...more & more emotional scenes to come ;-)

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Sure periamma. Happy to get feedback from you..sure, I will post the next episode tomorrow without fail..

10. NeetaR

NeetaR Silver IL'ite

Nice, keep going.

1 person likes this.