Sister's Paduthal.........

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Sweety82, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

My mother told me one day abt my sister's "paduthal" .....I was a baby at that time and my sister was a toddler. While my father was having breakfast my sister asked "Appa, i need a doll. Can you buy that for me and come in the evening?" My father promised her that he will buy a doll when he comes back home in the evening. She was excitingly waited for all hours that day wearing new dress, which was kept for diwali (dont know why new dress. she demanded from my mom ). Finally appa's arriving time came. She was eagerly looking at the front gate of the house. Appa came. She eagerly saw his hand and nothing he had. After seeing my sister only, my appa could recognise what he promised her in the morning. appa really felt bad for his memory and said "my sweetie, today i forgot to buy doll for you. tomorrow i will definitely buy and come". On hearing this, she started crying loudly, and no one could console her. Amma tried to console her a lot but it got worsen and she started rolling on the floor and cried. Amma said, "you are wearing new dress. if you roll on the floor like this, your new dress will become dirty". On hearing this, she immediately got up and ran to bedroom. everyone thought she has stopped crying. But what happened was she brought mat from the bedroom, spread on the floor and again started rolling on the mat and crying". Everyone laughed to the core..

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

@Sweety82
    Lol ! Your sister was so smart at that age too....:)..... It is always nice to remember those childhood days...

Sweety82 and KashmirFlower like this.
  3. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

So nice & funny :)

Sweety82 likes this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

super interesting and comedy - real life :)

Sweety82 likes this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

What a brilliant idea at that age!Enjoyed a lot

Sweety82 likes this.
  6. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

OMG! this is unforgettable.....