pregnancy at and above 29??

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by iamnidhi, Mar 25, 2015.

1. iamnidhi

iamnidhi Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

I am 27 year old. Married for 2 years.I really want to have baby but I still don't feel I am settled in career and I also feel I need some more time.No more delays maximum up to age of 29 I want to give a try for my career.

But everyone is asking me when are you giving news? now this is too much? In future you will get problem in pregnancy and all.

I just don't want to get pregnant because of someone's pressure.Kindly help me I just want to confirm that you can have your first baby at 29 age as well right without any problem.

I know I must be sounding very silly but still please help me.

Thanks!

1 person likes this.

2. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

How about your periods? Are they regular?

I don't think that should be a problem

Just do what your heart says!!!

I am 27 and struggling to get pregnant but I don't think that will be the case with everyone.

3. iamnidhi

iamnidhi Senior IL'ite

Yes my periods are regular and I don't take any Birth control pills

4. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

It is good to have child in present age. Because, Many girls in these days get menopause in their 30's. We can settle in life anytime, but child is important to us. Many girls who got late marriage have problems in delivery and conceive a child.

For Example: If a girl conceived in 30s she probably have child in her 31. for next child she will be conceived near 35. So it will get many problem to her in both health and maintaining both kids. When she turned 55 they only at 20s. So it is better to have kid ASAP.

1 person likes this.
  5. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

I dnt kno wat to say but dont delay. I got pregnant after two years because of hormonal imbalance:( i think 29 is correct time to get pregnant .

6. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

If you are planning to delay pregnancy due to office problem, it's better to get a basic checkup done to rule out any issues that may delay ur chance of conceiving when you try for kids later on..
    We cannot generalize what age is suitable for having a baby because it varies from one woman to other.

1 person likes this.
  7. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

My cousins had their babies at 40 and 42. I am a lot older than 29, and trying for my first. Why would 29 be too old?

2 people like this.
  8. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP

I had my healthy pregnancy & baby at 35+. Many of my friends got married late and had baby at 30+. No one had problems that I know. Its personal choice but I would still suggest everyone to have baby early ( not crossing 30s)

Reasons - That way you have ample time to plan for 2 or more if you like.
    At young age, postpartum recovery is faster and more chances to fully recover. There are exceptions of course.
    There are more chances of blood sugar problems & hormones. Late pregnancy women usually gain lot of weight because of hormonal imbalance & lot of things happening in body.

9. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    IMO, you should start trying now because conception also takes time..some people are lucky enough to get pregnant in their first try. Others (majority) take time to conceive like 6 months, 10 months, 1 year or may be years.
    This is my suggestion..the final call has to be your's and your partner's.
    Wish you good luck :)

10. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

I had my girst at 32 and now at 35 I am 36 weeks pregnant. No issues eith either pregnancies. I worked till last day during my first one and again working full time now and traveling. If you are healthy, early/mid 30s is not really an issue.