1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Bungalow full of Secrets

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Sivasakthigopi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Chapter I

Sun Rises slowly to Meet the World. People wakes up and start their day with full of energy along with the sun. Sara opened her Eyes slowly. And got up and took bath and came out of her Room. She opened the Main Door to Collect Milk Packets and Newspaper and got inside. She Put Newspapers on Dining Table and went to make Coffee for her.

She got inside the Kitchen and Prepared coffee for her, she took coffee in a mug and sit on the dining table and started to read newspaper, after she finished coffee, she called her parents to speak with them.

Sara - the only daughter of Padhmanaban and Madhavi. Padhmanaban is a retired School teacher and Madhavi is a Home Maker. Sara is working in a Private Company in Chennai as a Senior Project Manager with Handful of salary. The house she lives is provided by her Company.

Padhmanaban's hobby is gardening. When he wished to build a new home, he made some space for gardening. Now His house is placed between the Garden. All kind of trees and Flower Plants are there. He treats them as his kids. If madhavi doesn't take care of them, he get angry on her. Only he can manage all trees and plants very well.

Many times Sara asked her parents to Stay with her. But Padhmanaban doesn't like to visit city. Because of his health condition Madhavi needs to Stay with him. So Sara lives alone in the City.

Sara got ready to go to the office, she wore a nice sky blue cotton Saree with matching bead Necklace. She look simple and Beautiful. Her company car came to pickup her up. She came out and closed the door and got into the car. Car starts moving along with Story.

To be continued........

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    Sweetynila, sindmani and Deepu04 like this.

2. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter II

Sara went inside the Office. She open her Mail and got Excited! She called all her team Members and asked them to gather in Conference Hall after 30 Mins. After 30 Minutes all her team members gathered in Conference hall.

She started her speech, "Hi Friends, I am going to share a good news with you. Any one have any guess about it?

Bala asks," Mam, Are you going to treat us?"

Navin asks, "Mam, Is there any Speical Holidays?"

Priya asks, "Mam is there any new Project?"

Roja asks, "Mam any Foreign Trips?"

But Sara refuses all and said, "We have succeeded in our Project! Our Project is selected for approval from our Client. Our CEO and our Client signed business for coming 10 Years.

So our CEO arranged Special Treat along with Holidays for us 15 Days. We are going to Spend together in these 15 Days in a Hill Station, But Place is Suspense! And you all got increment from this month itself!"

All are very glad to hear this from her. They shouted in excitement. Sara Team consist of 15 Members. They finished this project for their clients within 60 Days. They worked nearly 18 Hours a day to achieve this success. Now they were very happy.

Sara Continues, " I thank you all to achieve this. This victory is made by all of us. So we all will get ready to enjoy this trip from Day after Tomorrow. And you have holiday from Today itself. So you all go and get ready to enjoy these 15 Days."

Sara Says, "And note one thing, we will do all their upcoming projects. These 15 Days are for our refreshment. After that we need to work completely for 2 Months like last time. Hope you all understand."

They said, " Yes Mam!"

All are happy and Left the conference hall. They made arrangements to go to some Hill Station. They also asks sara to tell the place. But Sara Keeps the Place very secretive .

They are ready to leave chennai. All are gathered in Company premises itself. They all sat in Special Coach Bus. All asked Sara to reveal the Place atleast now.

Sara Says," Its Idduki!"

A thunder Storms heavily followed her. 15 People Fate laughs with them!

All are happy to hear this place!

Sara calls her parents, her mom picks up her call, "Mom i am leaving Chennai and Moving to Idduki! So take care of you both".

Madhavi replies, "Ok Sara, Take care of yourself too".

Sara says," Ok Mom. I will contact you after I reach Idukki."

Madhavi replies, "Ok Ma... Take care."

Coach moves towards Idukki.

Sara listening to songs through Ipad went off to sleep, without the knowledge of how these 15 days will storm her life completely..

To be Continued....

Sweetynila, sindmani and Deepu04 like this.
  3. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter III

The coach entered Idukki next day Evening 5 pm. All were enjoying the beautiful scenarios of Idukki. They reached company Guest House.
    Sara Called Her CEO Mr. Natarajan and says, " Good Morning Sir! We reached Guest House safely!"

Mr. Natarajan Says, "Good Morning Sara. Enjoy these 15 Days completely!"

Sara Says, " Ok Sir!"

Mr. Natarajan Says, "Wherever you go try to come back to guest house before 6 pm. If you get late stay outside in some resorts! Company will pay for the Expenses! Dont go roaming out side Guest House after 6 Pm."

Sara says, "Ok Sir. We try to be back by 6 Pm. Thank you Sir"

Mr. Natarajan Says, "Ok Sara. Will catch you later." He cut the call.

Sara conveys her team what their CEO spoke with her. All expressed their dissatisfaction!

Guest House Watchman David opens the Main Gate. Coach gets inside the House! David introduce his Wife Stella, his daughter Jasmine and His son Martin to them. Stella asks them to come inside the house and asks them to refresh! She went to make chappathi and kuruma for dinner!

Guest house is a villa, that is located in his CEO's Estate. When they planned this trip there were no resorts available for 15 Days. Due to summer all are booked. So that, after so many discussions, Mr. Natarajan asked them to stay in his guest house villa!

In Chennai, Mrs. Natarajan says, "You did mistake. You sent them to our Guest House. If anything happens to them we need to answer their parents! It is not too late, ask them to change to any other location or ask them to come back!"

Mr. Natarajan Says, "I strictly said to them don't go outside. So dont worry! Go and sleep"

Villa Consist of 5 Bedrooms, Library, Big Kitchen, Dining Hall, Living Room, Swimming Pool, Garden, Mini Home Theater, Pooja Room, Store Room and Out House. They divide 3 rooms for 9 Guys and 2 Rooms for 6 Girls. All went to their respective rooms! All got freshen up and came downstairs! They visit all rooms and enjoyed themselves with jokes!

Stella calls them. and says, "Take dinner ASAP and go to sleep. Dont came out of your rooms, especially out of this house."

Sara asks, Why?

Stella says, "You came from long trip. You might be tired"

Bala asks, " Then why you ask us not to come out side room and house?"

Priya says, "Yes, Our CEO also informed us like this, Why you both said like this?"

Stella stunned and thought Mr. Natarajan words, "Don't tell them anything. If they ask, tell some lies and change that topic, Ok!"

Stella says, "Not like that, this is estate. here many wild animals are roaming in night! Many can came inside the house through balcony and many came in side the compound! So i said! I will wake you up every morning!"

Sara says, " Ok guys! We will talk with her tomorrow! lets finish dinner and go sleep! We will plan tomorrow!

All finished their dinner with jokes and joy!

All came to their respective rooms to sleep!" Sara, Priya, Roja came inside their room! Sara called her Mother and said, "Mom we reached here! Now i am going to sleep"

Madhavi replies, "Ok sara! Take care of yourself!"

Sara came back and saw both Roja and Priya were fast to sleep!

Sara came to rest room and washed her face and looked into the mirror to adjust her loose hair. She turned to go, and about to open rest room door!

But Sara's saw her shadow Still looking at the mirror! It seems so furious in anger!

To be continued....

4. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

So thrilling.. waiting for the next chapter..

1 person likes this.
  5. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter IV

Sara came to rest room and washed her face and looked into the mirror to adjust her loose hair. She turned to go, and about to open rest room door!

But Sara's saw her shadow Still looking at the mirror! It seems so furious in anger!

Sara touched the Rest room door handle and stops a second. The Shadow slowly turned and looked at her with broad smile and disappeared. Sara turned back to look into the mirror!

Everything is Fine. She came to mirror slowly! Then shut the tap fully, where water was still dropping! She smiles for herself and went to open the door! She came out side the Rest Room and switch off the lights and went to sleep!

Day 1

Its fully mist around the villa. All got up by Stella's Voice! She provided Coffee to everyone. All took coffee and started to drink! All took bath and came downstairs to take Break Fast!

Stella Prepared Idli, 3 Types of Spicy chutneys. They all like her dishes and ate it with enjoyment! They planned to be in villa till afternoon due to heavy mist out side! They came out of the house and started roaming inside the compound!

David asks Martin to go along with them and asked him to keep an eye on them! They went back side of the Villa. There was a big gate behind the house!

Navin, Bala and Akash came near that gate! They tried to open the gate! But Martin said, "Dont open the gate!"

Akash asks, "Why?"

Martin Says, "This villa is placed out side our Natarajan Sir Estate. There are so many wild animals roaming! So please don't open"

But Navin says, " Oh estate! Well we will go and see once"

Martin pleads them nopt to do this! Martin Says, "My dad strictly told me that dont open this gate, In case We need to visit Estate office, we always use Main Road. I will take you by that way."

Sara says, "Navin we will leave, he say this for our safety!"

Navin Says, "Ok mam."

They Visited the garden and sat under trees and plucked fruits and tasted them!

But Navin wish to open the door at any cost or he needed to go inside estate this way anyhow. His mind completely stand before the gate and the estate! Sara asked them to stay within compound and come inside the house and go to they room! Stella is in Kitchen. Sara went upstairs and passed the Library to go to her room!

She heard noise inside the Library! She went to open the Library Door. She went inside the library! It is a Big Hall, It occupies Half Floor completely. In Library there were thousands of books stacked in numerous stands. She looks at the books and moved towards! Library Door starts to close automatically!

Same time Navin Planned to go backside. He tried to open the Door. But he thought it will make noise. So he search for another option!

In Library Sara came middle of the Hall, she looked around! All was looking the same. She forget how to go outside the Room. She tried to go out! But she came to the same place after an hour!

Now she was scared and started sweating! She became nervous!

Navin Found the way and went outside the compound instead of that big Gate!

Navin eloped through the tree branches which moves backside! He jumped into the Estate! A thunder storms!

Sara tired to find way out! She hears some anklet sound and got more fear! She gathered some courage for herself and moves towards the anklets sound!

Navin walks inside the Estate!

Sara came near to anklet sound! She saw a Black Shadow of a girl! She really stunned! The Shadow of girl moved towards her!

Sara's heart was beating in high range! She was sweating! Her body started shaking in fear!

To be Continued...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Sweetynila, Deepu04 and sveta86 like this.
  6. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

wow.. next part please :)

1 person likes this.
  7. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Worderful..Scary...:shaking:

1 person likes this.
  8. ahtinani

ahtinani Silver IL'ite

very superb..waiting for next episode..

1 person likes this.
  9. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter V

Sara came near to anklet sound! She saw a Black Shadow of a girl! She really stunned! The Shadow of girl moved towards her!

Sara's heart was beating in high range! She was sweating! Her body started shaking in fear! The girl came in front of her! That is none other than Jasmine!

Sara got relived and smiled!

"Oh Jasmine! It is only you ah!" said Sara.

Jasmine says, "Why did you come inside the Library?"

Sara Says, "I heard some noise. So came inside! But i was not able to find the way out! so got stuck here!"

Jasmine Says, "Ok you come i will take you out"

Jasmine took Sara out side the Library. Sara got relived when came out side! She relaxed herself and turned to see Jasmine to say thanks. But she was not there! Sara Calls her name. But she didn't reply as she was not there!

Sara thinks, "May be she went inside the Library Again!"

Sara took bath and refreshed herself. And came downstairs! She called Stella and asked her for Coffee. Stella provided coffee to her.

Sara asks her, "where is Jasmine?"

Stella replies, "She is in the kitchen to help me to prepare lunch".

Sara went inside the kitchen and found Jasmine and said, "Thanks Jasmine"

Jasmine seems puzzled and asked her, "Why?"

Sara says, "For your help in the Library!"

Both Jasmine and Stella were Stunned!

Jasmine says, "Library? When?"

Sara got confused and told them, "I was stuck in library for an hour before. You came and helped me and brought me out side. Have you forgotten?"

Jasmine Says, "Sorry. Since Morning i am here itself, helping mom to prepare lunch. You can ask her. I didn't leave kitchen since morning"

Stella Confirm the same to Sara. Sara was shocked completely!

Stella asks, "Is she day dreaming ?"

Sara says, "May be" and left the kitchen puzzled.

Sara thinks for herself, "Jasmine only brought me out. Then why is she lying now! If she is not Jasmine then whom was she?"

Stella called Sara and asked her to come for lunch.

Sara nods and came outside and called her members. "Guys Lunch is ready. Come on."

All came inside the villa and went to refresh themselves. All came and Sit in the Dining Hall.

They started to jokes and sensed the missing of Navin. Sara asks Akash, "Where is Navin?"

Akash and others says," We dont Know"

Sara says, "Navin will be here only! Let me call him!"

Sara calls Navin in Mobile. It is switched off!

All gets tensed!

Sara says, "let us finish Lunch and wait for him for some more time." If he doesn't come we will search for him. He is not a kid. He will be roaming in the compound only. Definitely he hasn't left the villa."

They took lunch and waited for him! But he did not come! So they discussed and tried to search him!

Stella, David and Martin looks worried!

Bala says, "I guessed that, Navin went backside. He open and went back side the gate. Let us check"

All rushed to the Back Gate! But it did not open! It looked same as before!

They search each and every place and where tired. They came and assemble in the Living Room. Sara starts thinking.

Sara says, "Guys i think Navin must be in Library."

Roja asks, "How you say?"

Sara says, " He is a book lover, may be he went to library. And i Went today morning and got stuck there near an hour. I was not able to find the way out. So let us check the library?"

All says, "Ok Mam."

Sara says, "But we need to know the way out when we are inside"?

Prabhu Says, "We are here 14 Members, definitely we will find our way out!"

All agrees with prabhu and goes to the Library!

Sara touches the door and turned back to see all! All nods to open the door!

Sara opens the door and went Inside!

All follows her! They all reach the middle of the Library! Library door started to close!

Martin, David, Stella and Jasmine sees the door closed automatically! They got frightened! The Clock bell rings 6 times to indicate the time is evening 6.

They rushed to the out house!

All 14 Members stuck inside the Library!

The Girl Look Like Sara Smiles near the Library Door!

To be Continued...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  10. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Wow, this is real talent. You have left us on a cliffhanger dear :)

1 person likes this.