1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

hairfall

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by NivethithaK, Mar 8, 2015.

1. NivethithaK

NivethithaK New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am having more hairfall for past 6 months and I am living in sharjah from September. Am new to UAE. Kindly tell me the remedy for hairfall and I consulted doctor in NMC in quasis.

Doctor says my scalp is clear n bcos of water I am having problem.

ALMOST 3/4 of my hair volume gone.feeling very stressed of losing my beautiful hair.

Need suggestions to stop hairfall.

Regards,
    Nivethitha Kumaran

2. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Nivi,

Try Nioxcin Shampoo.. It has helped me. You can also do onion mask..preferably with a few drops of essential oil) . Onion has high sulphur content and resists hair fall and promotes hair growth.

1 person likes this.
  3. NivethithaK

NivethithaK New IL'ite

Hi vanitha,

Thanks dear for ur valuable reply.I am using olive oil mixed with coconut oil.now my husband suggesting to use rosemary oil.I am using clinic plus shampoo , is it okay

4. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Hi @OP, Apply Aloe vera gel for about 10-15mins before doing hair wash. It helps a lot.

I alternatively apply almond oil/aloe vera gel before hair wash. And it lessened my hair fall and you can see results in few weeks.

1 person likes this.
  5. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

If the doctor is telling you that the water is your problem I would sugest that your first step is to find out if a water filter will help remove whatever is in the water that is causing your problem.

Don't understand what "NMC in quasis"

1 person likes this.
  6. VanithaSudhir

Sorry just now saw your reply. Clinic plus shampoo is very harsh on hair. Any shampoo with sulfate and parabens are not good for hair. Particularly if the water is already contaminated..better avoid it.
    I tried rosemary oil, shampoo, conditioner. Total waste of money. I ended up having itchy scalp. I went to dermatologist and she suggested a medicated shampoo , to be used only 2 times a week to get rid of my itchiness. Then Biotin 1500mg(not more than that. It makes the hair oily if it exceeds). Fish Oil.
    Food.. Include walnuts.. at least 2-3 daily

I got rid of all my rosemary items and now
    .. now using nioxin shampoo, conditioner and also after shampoo scalp treatment. Hairfall has stopped.. Earlier it used to fall from roots...continously.

Olive oil and Coconut Oil is also good for the hair. Oh ! I also started applying onion mask, once every week. I also use argan oil after washing my hair. It is giving extra shine to hair and also protecting. If you can get hibiscus in your place..Boil some of them in coconut oil and use it. I didn't do it, since I don't see hibiscus in my place.

1 person likes this.
  7. NivethithaK

NivethithaK New IL'ite

Hi dream world,

Thanks for ur kind reply.will try n tell u dear.

8. NivethithaK

NivethithaK New IL'ite

Hi Link 324,
    Am already using shower filter but no use.NMC is a hospital in Quasis, Dubai.
    Anyway Thanks for ur care dear.

9. NivethithaK

NivethithaK New IL'ite

Hi Vanitha,

No need of sorry dear.I know all r busy in own stuffs.I am using onion mask mixed with olive oil, coconut oil n rosemary oil.but still Hair falling from roots.

Let me try nioxin shampoo and check hisbiscus in my area.what is argan oil.nioxin shampoo to be continued for lifelong.
    What conditioner u r using. Where u r living now dear.

Thanks for ur valuable reply.

If u can please get in touch with me via nivethitha50@gmail.com

10. VanithaSudhir

Stop that Rosemary oil immediately. It doesn't help everyone. My hair started to fall from roots after using rosemary products.

Argan oil you can get online also. I use it just after taking bath in wet hair. It protects the hair, if in case you use blow dry or ironing also.
    Nioxin Shampoo, Nioxin Conditioner and Nioxin Scalp therapy is what I have been using for the past 3 months. My hair falling from roots is stopped. I got it online through Amazon.
    No other product worked. I tried all ayurvedic shampoos, powder etc..
    I also started with
    Fish Oil Capsule
    Biotin Capsule
    Walnuts.
    Onion Mask.

It is definitely improving. Atleast the hair fall has stopped. I will send you a test mail to your mail id.

1 person likes this.