Since the tender age of adolescence they enter your life, and sometimes they keep coming again and again. Yes, we are talking about acne or pimple, a bane for all of us who are suffering from it.
During the phase of puberty, when the hormones are raging in our bodies and we are unable to understand the metamorphism happening inside us, both physically and emotionally, acne or breakouts on the face seems like the ultimate beauty catastrophe.
If you are not careful and do not take care of the acne at the right time and right age, they create havoc on your face, causing painful breakouts and scars, which become permanent.
There are countless creams and face washes available in the market to treat acne. But some of them are too harsh on the skin and may lead to the darkening of your skin. Some medicines only add to your expenditure and the outcome is often a matter of debate.
Tips To Treat The Acne And Avoid Their Recurrence:
- Wash your face as much as you can with a mild soap or face wash, suitable to your skin type. Keep the face clean as much as possible. Oily skin is more prone to acne.
- Have your meals three times a day, following a regular and fixed schedule, maintaining proper intervals between your meals. Remember to include leafy, green vegetables in your diet. Avoid intake of junk and oily food. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Water removes the toxins from the body and keeps the skin clear. Add fruits in your diet.
Natural Remedies for Acne Prone Skin:
- Make a paste of Neem powder made out of dried Neem leaves, turmeric and water. Apply it on the acne prone areas of your face after cleaning your face.
- Make a paste of turmeric powder and cream. Apply the mixture on your face like a face pack. Leave it on your face for 30 minutes and wash it off.
- Rub garlic on the affected region. Garlic possesses medicinal properties, which cures the acne, reduces their occurrence, and also clears the skin of blemishes. Be very careful before using garlic. Do not use it if the skin is very sensitive or use on your hand, as an allergy test, before trying on the face.