Do you see small brown dots on your face? Freckles appear on faces of people with lighter complexion. Freckles appear on the skin due to a lot of exposure in the sun. Apart from freckles, you can also have small spots appearing on the skin. Spots may vary in color, from light brown to black. Sometimes women also experiences red rashes on the skin.
Here Are Some Ways To Avoid Freckles And Tackle Spots:
- Avoid going out in the sun from 11 a.m. in the morning to 3 p.m. in the afternoon without protection. During these hours the rays of the sun are strongest and may cause major damage to your skin.
- If you are in a job which includes field work, then make sure you apply the sun screen in regular intervals. Apply sun cream which has SPF 30+. If you have oily skin, then go for a water based sunscreen. Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before going in the sun. Allow your skin to soak the sun cream as much as possible. Reapply every four hours, after washing your face.
- Wash your face with sour milk. Sour milk contains lactic acid which provides a gentle and mild peeling effect.
- You can also apply a mask made up of sour cream which will provide the necessary moisture required for your skin.
- Make a paste of cucumber, or apricots, or strawberries, and apply on your face.
- Lemon juice works best for reducing freckles. Take few drops of lemon juice and apply on your face.
- Parsley is also very helpful in avoiding freckles. It can be used in different ways.
- Make a mixture of parsley juice and lemon juice. Apply it on your face.
- You can also try a mixture of parsley juice and orange juice to apply on your face.
- Dry orange peels in the sun. Grind them in the mixer, and make a powder out of it. This can be applied on the face as a mask by mixing it with milk or water.