Pedicure is good for our feet. It cleans the feet and cures the cracks on the heel.Now you can do your own pedicure at home. Let’s get started.
- Small tub (to soak your legs)
- Pedicure salt(or you can use stone salt)
- Pedicure shampoo(you can use normal shampoo)
- Liquid ammonia(available in surgical shops)
- Hydrogen peroxide(available in surgical shops)
- Cuticle cream (you can also use moisturizer)
- Pedicure brush
- Foot scrapper
- Pumice stone(also known as pedicure stone)
- Pedicure blade(used to remove the dead cells from the cracks in the heels)
- Nail shaper
- Nail cutter
- Nail pusher(used to clean on the nails ) Note: Diabetic patients should avoid this.
- Dead cell remover Note: Diabetic patients should avoid this.
- Pour warm water into the tub.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt ,2 tablespoons of shampoo,15 drops of hydrogen peroxide and liquid ammonia each,lemon juice and 1 teaspoon dettol to the water and mix well.
- Remove all ornaments from your feet.
- Clean your heels with the dead cell remover.
- Remove your nail polish with a nail polish remover.
- Cut the nails neatly.
- Shape it and clean the dirt inside the nails.
- Soak your feet for 15mins in that warm water.
- Clean your feet with a brush.
- Use pumice stone and scrapper all over the legs.
- Take cold water in another tub.
- Clean your legs with cold water(NOTE:clean in between the toes too)
- Dry the legs.
- Apply moisurizer on the nails and push it into nails with the help of a nail pusher.
- Clean at the corners of the nails too.
Now you have done your own pedicure. Do try it out and share your feedback.