Editor’s Note: Blackheads are a bane for a lot of us and we are forever on the lookout for effective ways to get rid of them. Shantii has shared her own personal experience on how to treat blackheads with a home remedy. You can give it a try too and share your feedback here.
I had many big blackheads on my nose and cheeks but thanks to this home method I almost got rid of them. I want to share this method with you.
All you need: Towel, castor oil, any other suitable for your skin type oil, hot water
- Start by washing the face with your ordinary face wash.
- Put the towel under the hot water and wet it. Then put wet towel onto your face and let it stay there for 5 minutes. Your pores should get opened now.
- Then take mix of 70 % castor oil and 30 % of other oil and put it onto your blackheads, and massage it for 3-5 minutes. And let this mixture stay for 10-15 minutes.
- Then take the same towel and put it on your face, let it stay for 3 minutes. Repeat 4 to 6 times.
- Then use your ordinary homemade or store brand scrub. (I use homemade rice-curd scrub)
- Finish by using your favorite toner and moisturizer.
To make more dramatic changes apply castor oil onto your blackheads overnight.
You need to do it 7 to 9 days in a row.
If you have any queries regarding this home remedy for treating blackheads, please get back here.