For past three years, I have experienced hair loss due to stress and other factors. I tried the below remedy and it worked well for me. My hair loss went from 60% to 2% within two months.
- Thrice a week, oil your hair at night time two hours before you go to sleep only at the roots and tip of the hair and not on full length of your hair.
- Wash your hair with home made hibiscus shampoo (recipe is below ) and dry it naturally using a towel or air dry it.
- Every 15 days, do hot oil treatment for your hair. Procedure is given below.
- Apply hibiicus infused tea on the hair at night.
- pluck leaves and hibiscus flower – just a handful of leaves and flowers should do.
- Wash them throughly – remove the pollen from the flower and petiole in the middle part of the leaf .
- Soak the leaves in the hot water for 10 mins.
- Take the leaves from the hot water and run through the blender along with the flowers. You will get a sticky, foamy paste.
- Apply it over the hair and leave it for 5 mins.
Please note :- you cannot store the paste. It needs to be used immediately.