The benefits of drinking Green Tea are numerous. But did you know that this anti-oxidant rich tea can be used in a face pack too? Check out vanna‘s experience of using Green Tea in her skin care.
- I used TATA Tetely Green Tea bags.
- Cut open the bag.
- Empty all the contents in one bowl.
- Add little Honey to it and mix well.
- Just apply on face and neck by dabbing it, Honey will help in holding the green tea leaves particles on the face. Few may fall but it doesn’t matter.
- Leave it for about 10-15 min.
- Initially you may experience slight burning or itching sensation similar to the one when we apply bleach. This is probably the Green tea leaves and other antioxidants in the leaves working on acne. Green tea seems to work excellently on Acne.
- After 10-15 min just wipe it out with wash cloth or directly wash your face with cool water.
- and…..OO, LA, LA……you will find fresh smooth clean and glowing face.
Two More Tips:
- If you are about to go somewhere and need to look nice and fresh-faced but don’t have the time for a full facial, try this. Take a tea bag and run it over super hot water, enough to make it steamy. Squeeze out some of the water (but not all of it) and rub the tea bag all over your face for one or two minutes or until the tea bag has cooled off and isn’t steamy anymore.