1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Abhiwarya !!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kavta, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Five months after marriage,Abhishek and Aishwarya still look like just weds. Aishwarya was in London shooting for PinkPanther2 while Abhishek Bachchan was shooting for an ad film. The two still managed to get time of their busy schedule and have fun in Boston. Here are some exclusive pictures of Aishwarya and Abhishek romancing on the streets of Boston.

Ash who is presently shooting for sequel to Pink Panther titled 'The Next Pink Panther' was spotted on the streets of Boston after shooting hours along with husband Abhishek. The two were on their way for sightseeing and some shopping. Looks like Abhi is always there to guard wife Ash whereever she goes.
    [​IMG]

<CENTER>Aishwarya looks grumpy.. isnt she?</CENTER>

<CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER>

<CENTER>Aishwarya - Some one take the sun away! </CENTER>

<CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER>

<CENTER>Aishwarya and hubby Abhishek - Sight seeing in Boston </CENTER>

<CENTER>[​IMG]<SCRIPT><!--D(["mb","\u003c/center\>\n\u003cp\>\u003c/p\>\n\u003cdiv\>The superstar couple seems to be much in love with each other. It has been just five months and the couple cannot live without each other. The Bachan couple has been spotted in Boston together, they are not even separable by their professional commitments. For the last few weeks Aish has been shooting in Boston for her movie 'The Next Pink Panther' while her better half was shooting in India. But Abhi made it point to meet his dear wife so he flew to Boston to meet her. The couple was spotted walking together hand-in-hand on the streets of Boston. Abhi also accompanied his wifey to the sets of the movie. Previously when the movie was being shot in Paris, even then he had joined Aish. These people seem to be inseparable\n\u003c/div\>\n\u003cdiv\>*\u003c/div\>\n\u003cdiv\>*\u003c/div\>\u003cbr clear\u003d\"all\"\>\u003cbr\>-- \u003cbr\>Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. \n\u003c/p\>\u003c/p\>\n",0]);D(["ce"]);//--></SCRIPT> </CENTER>
    The superstar couple seems to be much in love with each other. It has been just five months and the couple cannot live without each other. The Bachan couple has been spotted in Boston together, they are not even separable by their professional commitments. For the last few weeks Aish has been shooting in Boston for her movie 'The Next Pink Panther' while her better half was shooting in India. But Abhi made it point to meet his dear wife so he flew to Boston to meet her. The couple was spotted walking together hand-in-hand on the streets of Boston. Abhi also accompanied his wife to the sets of the movie. Previously when the movie was being shot in Paris, even then he had joined Aish.

source:indicine

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007

Similar Threads
    1. poonamjoshi9266
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Heard that she is expecting a baby..is it true??
    cHeers
    RAmya

3. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Thank u so much for cute photos.I like this pair.I dont want to analyse how far they r compatable.

4. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan may soon be parents
    If word is to be believed, there’s going to be a new Bachchan in town soon…

Baby B to be more precise. Yes, the most beautiful woman in the world, Aishwarya Bachchan, is reportedly expecting and Abhishek is gonna be a dad. Amitabh Bachchan, meanwhile, is going to be the grand-daddy of them all!
    There are already three ABs in this power family — Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Bachchan, and when BT had asked Abhishek in an earlier interview whether he would name his child with the alphabet A, he had said, “That’s actually a cool thought. I haven’t thought about it, though.” And on plans of starting a family, he had said, “Kids shouldn’t be planned.
    They should just happen.” So, if the couple is indeed expecting their first child, all we can say is ‘Here’s to Baby B!’ The couple tied the knot on April 20 this year.
    Source: Times of India

Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  5. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Me too SupriyaDinesh. I too like their pair. Every couple has got compatibility problems, then why should people bother abt their's!? I came across many sites where they were conducting polls if Ash and Abhi should be married or not b4 the marriage actually happened! kind of stuff ! Its their life to decide abt that! Anyways wishing them a happy married life!

6. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the pictures.
    ~Punitha

7. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

u r welcome. I am happy that u liked it Punitha.

8. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

source:desiworldwide<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TD height=8><TD class=bbold14><!--Fullheadline-->Abhishek: I'm Aishwarya's biggest fan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]<!--/Fullheadline-->

<TD colSpan=2 height=8><TD colSpan=2 height=8><TR class=ash12normalV><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2><!-- google_ad_section_start=sify_article -->The rivals can sulk and pout to their heart's content. There's absolutely no question of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan giving up her work. On the contrary she's on the verge of completing two projects . In Ram Gopal Varma's Sarkar Raj her work is almost done, and in Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar in which she needs to shoot a song.

Earlier this month, she returned from a day's shooting of Harold Zwart's Pink Panther where she was accompanied by husband Abhishek. She'll continue shooting for Pink Panther in Boston after completing Jodha-Akbar.
    Aishwarya has also green-lighted Suniel Shetty's Raasta with Abhishek and John in the lead.

Abhishek is all for his wife continuing with her career. "I'd like her to continue working for very selfish reasons. I'm her biggest fan and love watching her on screen. The choice is entirely hers, of course. I'd never-ever impose my wish on her. But if she asks me, I'd certainly want her to work."

But considering she has her husband and his family to look after would her work load be decreased?
    "No!" protests Abhishek. " As it is, she never did too much work at the same time. I'd like her to continue with her career and do the volume and kind of work that makes her happy. As her co-star I must say I want her to continue because she's a wonderful co-star and a thorough professional on the sets."
    How will Aishwarya's name read in the credits of her forthcoming films?
    Retorts Abhishek, "How would that make any difference? I'd like her to call herself by any name that makes her comfortable. To me it doesn't matter what she calls herself. What she is as a person is what matters. However certain legalities have come into play after marriage. Whatever she's required to call herself, she will. I'm sure she'll do what the law requires. As for her name in the credits I'd enjoy an Aishwarya film no matter what she calls herself."<!-- google_ad_section_end=sify_article -->

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  9. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Abhishek-Ash in Zurich airport

[​IMG]

Spotted: Ash-Abhi at Provoked premiere ->
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  10. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Home new Home

[​IMG]

The building, NaiVedya, was built three years ago. It is also at a stones throw distance from Aishwarya’s apartment building La Mer[​IMG]